• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Integrating low-power IoT devices to a dash blockchain

Integrating low-power IoT devices to a dash blockchain. Is this a good idea?

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Helium network reached 840000 hotspots, 3632 validators. In dash terms: 840000 miners, ~840000 wallets , 3632 masternodes. Of couse in the helium network every wallet owner votes, not only the masternodes. As far as I know, Helium is by far the most popular crypto. Aprox 1 million people, this is not just a crypto, it is a state!!!

The idea to integrate low-power IoT devices to the dash blockchain is voted here in the forum by 9 people only, fortunately 55% of them are saying yes.

In order to calculate an accurate vote outcome and especially those who abstain, I need the number of the active people of this forum. We have 41980 members in this forum, but how many are the active ones, those who logged in here the last 3 months? And which among them revealed that they are dash masternodes? I need to know the number of masternodes who are in favor of the IoT idea, because in case I submit a proposal in the budget, the masternodes are the ones who vote.

We have some info here --> Registered members | Dash Forum . Shall I run a script to discover the forum participation statistics? Can the forum admins provide a page where the statistics of the active forum users and the active masternodes of the forum will be visible? I have aleady requested this to @moocowmoo, this well known "trusted" member of the dash community who used to be forum admin and finally turned into scammer (too many "trusted" dash community members evolved into scammers, indeed!) and he didnt replied at all (for me this was a clear sign that he will evolve into a scammer)

If we dont have accurate statistics of the voting outcome of the pre-proposals, it is meaningless to propose into budget. The lack of accurate statistics of the pre-proposals votes is one of the reasons almost nobody proposes into the budget.

A
dash budget without proposals makes the government agents very happy and increase the bonus they receive from the government, for succesfully keeping the dash community dormant.

Last edited:
The stupid (or driven by the agents) core team of Helium decided in HIP70 that all masternodes of Helium will stop being used, and the Solana masternodes will rule Helium. What a stupid idea! Due to this, HNT is falling to the ground at coinmarketcap.

Lets save HNT, lets propose that the Helium Validators (masternodes) should merge with the Dash masternodes, in a fair way. Someone has to write down the HIP70b and propose Dash to become the L1 of Helium.

Not me of course, I am not a native english speaker. I could more easily code the whole thing, than write specs about it in english.

Last edited:
The agents are attacking HNT. HNT was initially opensource from 2013 since 2020, and they transformed it to closed source. The HNT blockchain initially was stored to all nodes, but under the pretext of scalability issues, since 2021 they introduced the concept of HNT validators (masternodes) which are the only ones allowed to keep the blockchain (they dont even allow full nodes to exist, all the rest nodes have been transformed to "light nodes" without blockchain). Now they want to get rid of the old HNT masternodes (validators) , and hire new ones (the Solana masternodes, because solana masternodes are much more centralized) . HNT network is HUGE (approx 1 million antennas https://explorer.helium.com/), and the agents are really afraid that HNT may succeed as a currency, while being out of their control. So they are attacking it fiercely.

The dash community has a long history and experience of being attacked by the agents, so lets help HNT to survive this attack.
After all, all cryptos share the same goal, the goal to create a more fare economic world order.
So we should help eachother and merge eachother, to become stronger opponents of the current economic world order.
Of course, the Dash community should merge only with the members of the HNT community that share similar to Dash's principles and values (which Dash community should define/vote), while preserving its own independancy, autonomy and orthodoxy.

Panagia_Paramythea.jpg

Last edited:
Helium is at its bottom. The Helium investors fall into the pit of despair.

It is a big bargain to enter at Helium now, and make their code compatible to Dash blockchain.

The IOT devices are the ATMs of the future.

No state can deal, handle or control such decentralization, so the coin that will base its exchanges and its transactions to IOT device will be invincible.

Last edited:
the coin that will base its exchanges and its transactions to IOT device will be invincible.

Have a look on SOLANA which successfully merged with HELIUM (a crypto with 5G/IOT antennas on roof tops).

Solana transformed Helium to a Solana IOT/5G token, and because Helium provides reliable metrics (because the roof tops are countable), Solana has also reliable metrics now, so it skyrocket and became number 6 coin in coinmarketcap!

Also Helium rises again because it finally got a stable blockchain. The Helium developers were unable to code a stable blockchain, but they were clever enough to understand their stupidity, so they trusted someone better than them.

Since 2016 I have warned the Dash community about the idea of crypto antennas on roof tops , and about the idea of merging cryptos, but as usual the Dash masternodes are not clever enough to catch the opportunity. I hope one day the masternodes will understand their stupidity, they will give voting power to others group, and help Dash rise again. If they will not do that, the Dash coin will simply die.

Last edited:
Happy new year! I hope the MNOs will receive an enlightment this year and become smarter. They reached the botton of coinmarketcap last year, so they have no other choice. Be smart, or die.
<vote history>
  • yes Votes: 5 ------ 55.6%
  • no Votes: 3 ----------- 33.3%
  • other Votes: 1 ------------ 11.1%
</vote history>

Two years passed, and no enlightenment occurred.....

Shall I ask the dash masternodes to vote the numbers and decide how much money they would like to give to whoever will succeed to integrate Dash into IOT roof top devices?

Crossroads of Hecate, for whoever read this message:
  1. Cast a like in this post, if you think I should do that.
  2. Tip me some dash, to help me pay the required proposal fee of the above vote_the_numbers question.
  3. Even better, ask this question by yourself (and pay the proposal fee by yourself), by using the vote_the_numbers mnowatch app.
  4. Do nothing, and let Dash sink into oblivion.

Last edited:
<vote history>

• yes
    Votes: 6 - 60.0%
  • no
    Votes: 3 - 30.0%
  • other
    Votes: 1 - 10.0%

• Total voters 10
</vote history>

Helium to the moon. Dash to Hell. Who to blame? The stupid masternodes, of course....

UP!

Last edited:
<vote history>
  • yes
    Votes: 7 - 63.6%
  • no
    Votes: 3 - 27.3%
  • other
    Votes: 1 - 9.1%

• Total voters 11
</vote history>

UP!

I haven't used any of those actually, apart from dash, of course. Last time I looked, the node specs for Solana were crazy, dunno if it's still the case. OTOH dash is heading in a similar direction.

I haven't used any of those actually, apart from dash, of course. Last time I looked, the node specs for Solana were crazy, dunno if it's still the case. OTOH dash is heading in a similar direction.
The power of Solana is that it has Helium as its token. Thats why solana is number 5 now.

Some helium hotspots make 600USD per day!!!!

Itchy Tawny Aphid was rewarded 615.08 USD yesterday, 26,453.85 USD per month.
A tiny Aphid has net profit 1 masternode per month, for just having an antenna in his/her rooftop.
Imagine the profit of the bigger animals that own many rooftops.

STUPID MASTERNODES, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW THE GOLD I PROPOSED TO YOU, THE GOLD THAT YOU BLATANTLY REFUSED IN FAVOR OF THE EVO STUPIDITY?

WEN EVO? WEN ACCOUNTABILITY? VOTE THE NUMBERS, STUPID!!!

Last edited:
Back