• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Discussion: Dash to fund Tezos

Would you like dash to fund Tezos in order they instantiate dash in their platform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand correctly from their white-paper is that Tezos is about to upgrade production "stable" network with code that is already running in "testing" network.
I *may* support if, but only if they show how it can be applied to the Dash network.
Else what are the benefits for Dash ?

Any kind of academic development must be a bonus for Dash, or else it will not get funded by us.
Yeah yeah.....sponsoring academic development related to cryptocurrency governance is stupid. The smart thing is to sponsor MMA fighters :rolleyes:

Tezos people dont seem to care about Dash, neither they have ever propose smth here. You should go and beg them to help you.

Last edited:
If you want, ask them to develop a "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash. If they do, I will be happy to vote yes to fund them.

If Dash network funds them, but they build their own alt-coin (Tez), what are the benefits for Dash users?

OK, I found something on their Twitter channel: https://twitter.com/tez0s

C8lAaHKUIAU7jtO.jpg:large

Last edited:
If you want, ask them to develop a "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash. If they do, I will be happy to vote yes to fund them.

No... first you vote, then they develop. Why someone to start developing something, if he is not sure that you want it?

Do they agree to develop "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash ? If they agree, at least on paper, we will evaluate their pre-proposal and discuss it seriously.
There is a chance that they can get funded.

They will be able to start development right after they get a "yes" vote from the Masternodes. (in 3 weeks from now)

If they want our money, they will come here, for a pre-proposal and technical discussion.

Last edited:
Do they agree to develop "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash ? If they agree, at least on paper, we will evaluate their pre-proposal and discuss it seriously.
There is a chance that they can get funded.

I am not a Tezos affiliate. I am just a poor Dash community member.
But I strongly believe that the Dash community should ask the help of those people.
On the other hand I dont dare to bother the Tezos people, as far as I see the result in the poll of this thread.

>On the other hand I dont dare to bother the Tezos people, as far as I see the result in the poll of this thread.

Vote may change into positive YES, if we are convinced that they will develop a "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash, rather than brand new alt-coin (Tez).

Last edited:
>On the other hand I dont dare to bother the Tezos people, as far as I see the result in the poll of this thread.

Vote may change into positive YES, if we are convinced that they will develop a "seamless upgrade layer" for Dash, rather than brand new alt-coin (Tez).

They will develop nothing for Dash, unless we ask them.
And why ask them, as far as this pre-proposal has a negative NO result?

<vote history>
Would you like dash to fund Tezos in order they instantiate dash in their platform?
*yes 1 vote(s) 8.3%
no 10 vote(s) 83.3%
other 1 vote(s) 8.3%
</vote history>

Last edited:
Tezos or other coin actually would be a good idea if we look at how big successful company work : better own your competitors : coca-cola owns water, sprite, fanta, etc...

Only thing is I am not sure how juridically the network could fund or own another coin (or part of it), and how that could beneficiate its users/masternodes (monetarily speaking)

Tezos or other coin actually would be a good idea if we look at how big successful company work : better own your competitors : coca-cola owns water, sprite, fanta, etc...

Only thing is I am not sure how juridically the network could fund or own another coin (or part of it), and how that could beneficiate its users/masternodes (monetarily speaking)
Good remarks.
Besides all this, the funding of a project and to just require for them to put your logo, it is a way to advertise.

Two years in the making and still nothing.

And if you read the whitepaper, you'd see they have special controls to rollback things if it doesn't quite work out the way they choose.

It's a nice idea but very poorly executed. It's going to end badly.

Two years in the making and still nothing.

And if you read the whitepaper, you'd see they have special controls to rollback things if it doesn't quite work out the way they choose.

It's a nice idea but very poorly executed. It's going to end badly.

They have a stable tezos version, which I succesfully compiled.
I have failed (until now) to compile their alphanet, but thats normal with the old computer I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back