• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: DashRadar development

Antti Kaikkonen

Pre-proposal: DashRadar development

The goal of this proposal is to fund the development and hosting of DashRadar, which is aiming to provide a comprehensive set of online tools for accessing, visualizing and analyzing the dash blockchain.

Current tools of dashradar.com include a block explorer, an interactive transaction graph visualizer, a collection of interactive charts and a data explorer where users can execute cypher queries against a neo4j graph database containing the dash blockchain.

Objectives
  • A new tool for analyzing the privacy of individual PrivateSend transactions

• Implement address clustering a.k.a guestimated wallets feature

• Implement most of the features from the TODO list
Schedule
3 months (May, June and July).

Budget
Proposal fee reimbursement: 5 Dash

Development & Hosting: 50 Dash total

Total: 55 Dash

More info

There is a guy who funds proposals. His name is @AnCapitol , he has a yellow avatar, and a specific thread where you post your request.
Why dont you ask him to give you 5 dash proposal fee?

Last edited:
There is a guy who funds proposals. His name is @Acapital or something like this, he has a yellow avatar, and a thread where you post requests.
Sorry dont remember more, I ll search if you are interested in it.
Why dont you ask him to give you 5 dash proposal fee?
I have enough dash left from the previous proposal to submit a new proposal.

@Argon31 Certainly not this proposal cycle, but likely in the next, yes. Do you think harassing other community members and telling people looking for funding with other projects is somehow going to get people to agree with you? No reasonable person would, thus you are nothing but a troll. You're accomplishing nothing but making everyone dislike you.

So I am assuming this month is reserved for feedbands and ben swann? Development can happen later?
Is that your point?

@Arthyron I am okay with being disliked.
Is it fair for 20 proposal owners to lose their money because is should be given away to ben swann and feedbands?

I'm planning to submit this proposal early next month (not this month). Please don't continue your argument in this thread, thanks!
And how do you know that the next month budget will be more empty than this one?
The tendency is for the budget to become more and more occupied.

And how do you know that the next month budget will be more empty than this one?
The tendency is for the budget to become more and more occupied.
I'm submitting the proposal to the next cycle to give voters more time to vote. I don't think it's a good idea to submit proposals towards the end of the cycle.

I'm submitting the proposal to the next cycle to give voters more time to vote. I don't think it's a good idea to submit proposals towards the end of the cycle.
Do you really believe that? If you really believe that, why dont you post a governance question in the governance system, asking EVERY proposal to obligatory last one month, and not having some proposals last one month and some others last 1 day?
I doubt that you will post such a governance question, I doubt that you will put your money where your words are. And this indicates that you do not really believe what you have just said, do you?

Last edited:
Do you really believe that? If you really believe that, why dont you post a governance question in the governance system, asking EVERY proposal to obligatory last one month, and not having some proposals last one month and some others last 1 day?
I doubt that you will post such a governance question, I doubt that you will put your money where your words are. And this indicates that you do not really believe what you have just said, do you?
Well I believe it matters for my proposal. Maybe it doesn't matter so much for someone famous like Amanda B. Johnson or the core team.

Also, I don't believe that we should add limitations to when proposals can be submitted. There are also an advantages to submitting a proposal later in the cycle. For example, better knowing the price of Dash and getting results faster.

You offer a functional product and a good plan to make it better. You have been a member of the community for quite a while. The visual tool for DashRadar is awesome by the way. It is a great teaching aid to how PrivateSend works.

Lots of cool data available in the graphs. If you would be so kind as to label the transaction cost graph. It is not obvious what the x axis units are. (By "x axis" I really meant "y" axis, and I was really thinking this was fee per transaction, which it is not. Allow me to go have my morning caffeine infusion...) US cents I suspect.

Your proposal is not expensive. You have been responsive to community input (I'm the guy who suggested the cash register sound--thanks!)

I will vote yes.

Last edited:
You offer a functional product and a good plan to make it better. You have been a member of the community for quite a while. The visual tool for DashRadar is awesome by the way. It is a great teaching aid to how PrivateSend works.

Lots of cool data available in the graphs. If you would be so kind as to label the transaction cost graph. It is not obvious what the x axis units are. US cents I suspect.

Your proposal is not expensive. You have been responsive to community input (I'm the guy who suggested the cash register sound--thanks!)

I will vote yes.
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I assume you mean the y-axis because x-axis is time in every chart.

"Fees per day (Dash)" is measured in Dashes and "Fee per byte (Duffs)" is measured in Duffs (100 000 000 Duff = 1 Dash). In both charts the unit is mentioned in the title but maybe I should add it next to the y-axis also?

Only 81 yes votes from being funded. Submitted this proposal 1 block after the previous superblock, 87% yes votes and it looks like it still might not have enough votes to reach the 10% of votes. Please VOTE!

Manually vote on this proposal (DashCore - Tools - Debugconsole):
gobject vote-many ddcfb5a2115e0d85861fd1c92fc945e6e06509528f6930c7ce04a6c57abba2ca funding yes

Back