• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Help - Venezuela (Customer Support Center)

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • No (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask your question)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
At Dash.red, we receive more questions from people in Venezuela than we can appropriately handle. Examples:
  1. I dropped my cellphone, and I need to recover my wallet
  2. How can I sell/buy Dash for BFV? (Bolivares)
  3. How can I install a wallet?
And many more... MANY MORE. So, if our friends at Dash Caracas set up a help center, it would be a BIG help for Dash.red.

I support this effort and congratulate everyone for their successful efforts thus far!

At Dash.red, we receive more questions from people in Venezuela than we can appropriately handle. Examples:
  1. I dropped my cellphone, and I need to recover my wallet
  2. How can I sell/buy Dash for BFV? (Bolivares)
  3. How can I install a wallet?
And many more... MANY MORE. So, if our friends at Dash Caracas set up a help center, it would be a BIG help for Dash.red.

I support this effort and congratulate everyone for their successful efforts thus far!

Hello Edward, we really appreciate your kind words and support!

Actually, those 3 examples are some of the most FAQs we have seeing from people here in Venezuela. And this validates yet again that a Help Center is highly necessary.

We are working along with Dash Caracas to bring the best solutions and answers. We hope more MNOs support us.

Thanks again! (We are true fans of dash.red and your youtube channel)

Will these budget drawn continuously from the budget. I think this is a lot of money specially if there wont be enough quorum at the begining but supposing there is, then it would in theory genrate more demand for the service. What I am a bit nervous is that this will be only mantained by th budget, or is there a business model to make it sustainable.

Will these budget drawn continuously from the budget. I think this is a lot of money specially if there wont be enough quorum at the begining but supposing there is, then it would in theory genrate more demand for the service. What I am a bit nervous is that this will be only mantained by th budget, or is there a business model to make it sustainable.

Hello JZA thanks for your question, I will be responding to it point by point:

1) This proposal will initially draw from the budget and will help adoption get to the point where businesses will start looking for support and training and will want to pay for it, when that market exists we would definitely like to become a self sustained enterprise (and we are 100% sure there will be a market).

2) Regarding the cost of this proposal, we firmly believe that the Cost-Benefit balance of this proposal is great for DASH. Taking into account everything we will do with this support center and how many people we will help to adopt DASH in their lives. So when we see the amount we are asking vs the benefits we will offer, we don't think it's high, we think it's well proportionate.

3) About quorum: we have validated this with surveys and we have seen it first hand. There's a lot of interest for Dash and cryptocurrencies in Venezuela, partly thanks to our friend over at Dash Caracas, so there is quorum. The issue is people leave with many questions and nowhere to go get assistance fast, that's why we are here for.

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to answer any further concerns.

-Lorenzo Rey

Dash Help Venezuela

This is really cool. If you can do as good a job as you've done on your proposal, that would be amazing.

We are so grateful for your comment and your support on our pre-proposal! We will do our best job and make the DASH community proud.

Best Regards
-Lorenzo Rey
Dash Help Venezuela

Lets keep the expansion going here. Dash in Venezuela is a much needed solution for people. Yes votes from me.

Look forward to seeing it posted for funding.

Lets keep the expansion going here. Dash in Venezuela is a much needed solution for people. Yes votes from me.

Look forward to seeing it posted for funding.

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it!

-Lorenzo Rey
Dash Help Venezuela

This is a definitive no-brainer yes proposal. In my personal experience, newcomers have a lot of questions, run into issues and want answers asap. To conclude with our theme "Even Grandma can use it", we need a reliable support that will answer everything - in a personal, understandable and easy reachable way.

Also, all of the learnings of DASH Help Venezuela will further help other similar projects (like DASH Embassy DACH).

That's why I sponsored the 5 DASH proposal fee.

Hello AnCapitol. Thanks so much for your kind words and even more thanks for your sponsorship. We will work hard and we will achieve that "Our Grandma use DASH".

We will make the DASH community very proud of our work. We are going to submit the proposal on Feb 1st. And we hope MNOs support our project, we want to bring great things.

Thanks again!

This is a definitive no-brainer yes proposal. In my personal experience, newcomers have a lot of questions, run into issues and want answers asap. To conclude with our theme "Even Grandma can use it", we need a reliable support that will answer everything - in a personal, understandable and easy reachable way.

Also, all of the learnings of DASH Help Venezuela will further help other similar projects (like DASH Embassy DACH).

That's why I sponsored the 5 DASH proposal fee.

Complety agree with your opinion. As a Venezuelan, I believe there is a strong necessity for a platform that allow people to solve their doubts and implement DASH as a way to have better life quality. Thanks Ancapitol!

Great initiative guys! Given the current situation we are living in Venezuela and the potential our country have for adopting DASH as a way to achieve a better economic situation, I believe this to be a no brainer proposal. Cheers!

Back