• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Help - Venezuela (Customer Support Center)

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • No (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask your question)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

AlejandroE

ROI / BENEFITS OF THIS PROPOSAL FOR DASH:

1- Help Dash achieves its #1 goal: Our support center will convert people who don't know how to use Dash in a day to day basis, into real time users.
2- Understand user needs and solve users problems, as the #1 Dash Strategy for Growth.
3- We will be able to gain understanding of the issues and problems that customers have, and be able to collect that information to send it to the Dash Core Team (Ryan Taylor, Fernando Gutierrez, Bradley Zastrow), so we all can meet Dash #1 goal.
4- Understand who the customer is, so we can tailor the marketing strategies towards those people.
5- This project will satisfy customers needs, as we have validated that 91% of people have doubts about Dash and 96% want a support center to get answers and solve their problems.
6- Support other established Dash funded projects sush as: Dash Caracas team lead by Eugenia Alcala (algodonfranelas) who has run 5 sucessful conferences in Venezuela. We provided the user tech support for the last one. You can see pics here: DHV with Eugenia Alcala, DHV at Dash Caracas Conference 1, DHV at Dash Caracas Conference 2.
7- We will help to convert small and big bussineses into real Dash merchants.
8- Its not just a call center. It's a help center and all the time will be used effectively to help and support both people and other Dash teams to achieve their goals.
9- We are commited to provide updates and reports on a monthly basis at: Dash forum thread, Discord and www.dashhelpme.org. Also we will send detailed information to the Dash Core Team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRE - PROPOSAL UPDATES:
1- We want to publicly announce that @AnCapitol has sponsored the 5 Dash proposal fee, scroll down to see a signed message from him. We appreciate it a lot and Dash community will be proud of our work.
- We changed our project timeline from: Feb - May to Mar - Jun (1 month later). This is because at first we wanted to submit the proposal on January round, but then we decided to wait 1 month receiving feedback from the community. So, we are going to submit the proposal on Feb. 1st and if it passes, we will start working on March.

PROPOSAL UPDATES:
Following the feedback and advice we have received from the MNO´s and the community, these are the updates we have made to improve our proposal. (Special thanks to DeepBlue)
1- (Feb, 2nd. 2018)- We changed the format of the table on the Social Media section in order to make it easier to read.
2- (Feb, 6th. 2018)- We added a table with our "Detailed Costs Breakdown" (go to Budget section), there it can be noticed that our operational costs are actually very low.
3- (Feb, 7th. 2018)- We added some screenshots on the Allies section which show evidence of the support (and proof of alliance) from many people in the Dash community.
4- (Feb, 7th. 2018)- We put the link of the results from the survey we made and which validates the problem we are solving. (Link is right under the Proposal video link).
5- (Working on it)- We are setting up a remit assistance guidance called "Send Money Home", which will help Venezuelans living overseas easily sends remittance to their family through Dash. Remittances in Latam is a $70 billion market.

Hello everyone, we submitted our Proposal on DashCentral. You can check it here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Help-Support-Center. We hope for your support and comments!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello DASH Community! We are the team of DASH Help - Venezuela (DHV), and we’re super excited to present to you our Pre-Proposal for the very first DASH Support Center.
A fully featured platform designed to help people use DASH in Venezuela and stick with it.

You can see our full Pre-Proposal document here: https://goo.gl/SeFZzY

Check our Proposal video here:

THE PROBLEM

We believe that in order to achieve massive adoption of DASH, there are three main fronts that need to be fully integrated within the community: Promotion, Supply, and Support.

In Venezuela, there are great initiatives in the former two, like different marketing strategies and exchange platforms. But we’ve seen that the latter is lacking heavily. There is a technical barrier for the average user, a learning curve that is not easy to climb on your own. People get excited about DASH and want to use it, but they have lots of questions and there is no go-to place to get answers fast. Letting people know about DASH and also making DASH available for purchase are of course, very important, but it’s just not enough. People want guidance, and the peace of mind that whatever issues they encounter, they have a reliable and easy to access platform to help them solve their issues quickly!

We´ve validated the problem by carrying out surveys to +100 people who went to a conference organized by our friends of "DASH Caracas", where we asked some basic questions about their general knowledge of DASH. Results are just amazing. Check them out here: http://goo.gl/q4aJfB

THE SOLUTION

DASH Help - Venezuela will be a fully featured support center, where people can get TOTAL and INSTANT (like DASH) assistance, either by phone calls, email, live chat and social media platforms.

We truly believe Venezuela can become the first DASH Nation. And be an example to the world that people can overcome economic disasters like the one we live in here. So we look for your support to make this happen, and step by step change our country and the world for better.

And this is just the beginning.

WHO ARE WE?

Watch our team introduction here:

• Alejandro Echeverria: 24 years old, mechanical engineer from USB (Universidad Simon Bolivar) in Caracas, Venezuela. Dedicated himself to make profitable business models since I was 18 years old (Easymed, TuGruero- https://tugruero.io/, Ctrl+C-USB). He has experience in customer service, call center support and cryptocurrency. (Ig: alejem93. Tw: @alecheverria93. DASH Forum/Discord: AlejandroE. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alejandro-echeverrria-b739b1101/).
  • Carlos Echeverria: 24 years old, he´s got a degree in Business Administration from UNIMET (Universidad Metropolitana) in Caracas, Venezuela. He has been in charge of the finance and administration of all above companies as equal business asociated. (Ig: carlosjem1993. Tw: carlosjem. DASH Forum/Discord: carlosjem/ Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-echeverria-081a57a9/).
  • Carlos Heinze: 24 years old, production engineer from USB (Universidad Simon Bolivar) in Caracas, Venezuela. He has been in charge of the operations of customer service, call center support and logistic of all above companies as equal business asociate. (Ig/Tw: @nachoheinze. DASH Forum: Carlos Heinze. Discord: CarlosH, Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-heinze-43483ab8/).
  • Lorenzo Rey: 27 years old, electronical engineer from USB (Universidad Simon Bolivar) in Caracas, Venezuela. He has professional background in programming and supervising automation projects in production lines, and more recently in home automation (domotics). He has been a cryptocurrency enthusiast since 2016. (Ig/Tw: @lorenzoreyc. DASH Forum/Discord: LorenzoReyC).

BUDGET:

Starts: Mar. 10,2018. Ends: Jun. 10,2018 (3 months)

1- February – March (first 30 days): Office setup, hiring and training of the team.

2- April – May (60 days): Start of operations, reports, statistics analysis, etc.

It´s important to mention as we stated above, that during the first month, the setup of the office, hiring and training of the team will take place, so the first report we issue won´t have any statistics of calls, requests and questions. On the 2nd and 3rd month our reports will have information and statistics. The requested budget is for 1 full payment.

2zswbde.jpg
[/IMG]​

THE OFFICE:

206m1c5.jpg
[/IMG]

vr6hkm.jpg
[/IMG]

2dskaz9.jpg
[/IMG]​

Contact information:
[email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dashhelpme/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dashhelpme
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dashhelpme

If you wish to help us, you can donate here, we deeply apreciate it. :)
DASH Address: XvoSZJuWDZRmf5LvzS1EPK9y28VNcctUZD

DISCLAIMER:

DASH Help - Venezuela works solely as a Customer Support Center for DASH community. DASH Help - Venezuela will not manage people’s DASH wallets, nor their DASH and other cryptocurrency funds.

DASH Help - Venezuela will not be held responsible about the misinformation people could get about DASH from communication channels different from the ones at DASH Help - Venezuela.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512 I AnCapitol have provided 5 DASH to AlejandroE for the proposal fee. If the proposal passes, I get the fee reimbursed and 1 additional DASH (Total 6 DASH). Signed AnCapitol, Berlin Germany -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.76 Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto wsFcBAABCgAGBQJaWSriAAoJEEArhddsELF+OckP/00NALXvd6cEK8AhQ6oe2InS e6YJPzUahL2k4+ekHS47CS7WMGVk/CQEiHxnvvJm0krcLCJuJVC+8WvW8DNhB58e E2hLlj/CF4TWulpzd15dpcOHl8Y2E6gv2ODRRvQ6RREZCALoUyzMRLwKOo6r+UnH 4I1Kzc49dVOGtxWR8q3PoS1WxzzR09syKUACUbWJj9NSPleobA/HTUeyHtwCk9dU tjW6QKgC2adnk7TGpy05+qiJgaizj8zk3MIsEnCw9gRr6h9/+2fMLFbnCkpuuRa5 Zyo1Xj7QqRB8qorH/U6QpL0XsFDXYduXM62rriXAJOS9cWa1xlzAAIK1DEpVR/ax tkt7oZkZG+YUE1eakL0HC1dKzExOittw3xd7sDre6rVB5anUWAvLK6FTuy12f4zX BN/7C+BIh6XmwTYyV2TbdaYbphOYvj+ye4aQPNFINMkQX7IbGPczRIidsluTTGob XoKhyQRp/d9fbG8V4jpiIX+2rMtGZbl2D9+xWTmmcU20vwAOjG+F/teyjHHTJgMp lp75sQ+PAH8eKKCwPh4DiN4Gu0BuDT9p0dq26S/spXaSrSuIL+MqaysGyHcdn0cO CYCTuNejyaQ4Ka+0WCVhKH8/jJUrAi/HGsBntIE1qNSnU9j8CJdIh8wtbOWDmszy f6YSfV4VzqUVq9bifl+g =l0WH -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Last edited:
Hello, everyone.

Even before I met this guys, I had heard about their other succesful enterprises, specially TuGruero, wich I was a fan of. I really wanted this team to belong to our group of entrepreneurs. So I was delighted when they participated in December's conference and DASH City.

26195323_1818817925082384_4444427432110623245_n.jpg

Then they invited me to know their office and to advice them in the construction of their new pre-proposal.

Working with them is been a delight, in their young age, they are highly professional and efficient. Also, they have a clear understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and DASH.

About the problem and solution they expose in their proposal, I could not agree more. I am sure this project will be a perfect complement to DASH Caracas' work, because our participants leave our events with a lot of enthusiasm but much more doubts, and we have been overwhelmed with the quantity of questions. You can see some of them in Twitter, with the hashtag #dashccs.

I hope the community likes the proposal and the MNOs vote yes.

Hello, everyone.

Even before I met this guys, I had heard about their other succesful enterprises, specially TuGruero, wich I was a fan of. I really wanted this team to belong to our group of entrepreneurs. So I was delighted when they participated in December's conference and DASH City.

26195323_1818817925082384_4444427432110623245_n.jpg

Then they invited me to know their office and to advice them in the construction of their new pre-proposal.

Working with them is been a delight, in their young age, they are highly professional and efficient. Also, they have a clear understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrencies and DASH.

About the problem and solution they expose in their proposal, I could not agree more. I am sure this project will be a perfect complement to DASH Caracas' work, because our participants leave our events with a lot of enthusiasm but much more doubts, and we have been overwhelmed with the quantity of questions. You can see some of them in Twitter, with the hashtag #dashccs.

I hope the community likes the proposal and the MNOs vote yes.

Hello Eugenia!! Wow, thanks for those beautiful words and support! Also, thanks for your great advisory during the construction of this proposal, you are one of the best references in the DASH Community. We will make you feel proud of us, that´s for sure.

We also hope the community like this proposal and MNOs vote yes. Its a pleasure to work along with your excelent team.

- Alejandro Echeverria

Great proposal. What are you going to do once the 3 months are up?

Hello Charlie, thanks for your support! I am Lorenzo Rey from the DASH Help Venezuela team.

We have big plans to continue on and expand the project further after the initial three months, for example once DASH can be easily purchased and sold with Venezuelan Bolivares (VEF)(which will hopefully be very soon thanks to other great proposals) we have plans to support companies and businesses on how to pay part of their employees salaries and bonuses using DASH, we also have plans to expand to other spanish speaking countries, and many more things!

But we gotta start small and build up, the three month period is set so we can prove this is a necessity, and then we can submit a bigger and broader proposal built on the success of the first one, and based on real results, we believe this is the right course of action and we're super excited about what this year will bring for DASH!

-Lorenzo Rey

Hello Charlie, thanks for your support! I am Lorenzo Rey from the DASH Help Venezuela team.

We have big plans to continue on and expand the project further after the initial three months, for example once DASH can be easily purchased and sold with Venezuelan Bolivares (VEF)(which will hopefully be very soon thanks to other great proposals) we have plans to support companies and businesses on how to pay part of their employees salaries and bonuses using DASH, we also have plans to expand to other spanish speaking countries, and many more things!

But we gotta start small and build up, the three month period is set so we can prove this is a necessity, and then we can submit a bigger and broader proposal built on the success of the first one, and based on real results, we believe this is the right course of action and we're super excited about what this year will bring for DASH!

-Lorenzo Rey
So you do have a plan to become a self-sustaining enterprise down the road if there's a market. Would you care to say a few words about that? Thanks.

So you do have a plan to become a self-sustaining enterprise down the road if there's a market. Would you care to say a few words about that? Thanks.

Very good question! And the key here is if there's a market, which we believe there will be down the road. Right now the focus is adoption and this proposal is an investment on the future. Once the use of DASH in commerce, payments and other microtransactions becomes more mainstream, and many people have experienced its benefits first hand, we believe there will be a market of businesses wanting support, and becoming a self-sustained enterprise is a possibility.

Excellent guys, there is a necessity for service like this in Venezuela.

Luckily Dash's network has access to the best talent you can get in Venezuela.

Good luck

Excellent guys, there is a necessity for service like this in Venezuela.

Luckily Dash's network has access to the best talent you can get in Venezuela.

Good luck

Hello Rafa, thanks for your support! We will do a great job.

A very interesting proposal that comes at the right time in Venezuela. The general public is ignorant about the whole theme of cryptocurrency, and the ones who do know only relate the subject with bitcoin. But on the other hand, the uprising interest on this type of currency makes people get involved, the proposal of the support center is very useful for those people who don't know how to start there investment in dash.

A very interesting proposal that comes at the right time in Venezuela. The general public is ignorant about the whole theme of cryptocurrency, and the ones who do know only relate the subject with bitcoin. But on the other hand, the uprising interest on this type of currency makes people get involved, the proposal of the support center is very useful for those people who don't know how to start there investment in dash.

Hello Guillermo, thanks for your support! And you are right, people start knowing about btc because was the first one, but then they realized that is not usefull more than an store of value. And there is when DASH come to scene.

Back