• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH Help - Venezuela (Customer Support Center)

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 45 97.8%
  • No (please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don´t know, need more information (please ask your question)

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
¡Hello guys!

¡This is a wonderful and amazing proposal for Dash project! Congrats for this good idea. It is neccesary for venezuelan people in order to adopt more fast Dash in our economy, because Dash can be the solution for a lot of problems. I thing in the future this call center can support all the Latin American region, because there are a lot of users with the same questions like venezuelan people. You have good proposal, with excelent structure and philosophy.

¡Good luck and have my support!

It's a great idea, Fully support it!

Hello, thanks for your support! I see that you are new on the community, I invite you to watch a lot of threads and learn all about this amazing ecosystem! Welcome and enjoy!!

Last edited:
It's great that you even took the time to draw how the office would look like!

I'd love to see this project fully working and give you a call sometime :D
Hey! We are glad that you like it.

Yes, we will be waiting for your call! :)

Thanks for your support!

¡Hello guys!

¡This is a wonderful and amazing proposal for Dash project! Congrats for this good idea. It is neccesary for venezuelan people in order to adopt more fast Dash in our economy, because Dash can be the solution for a lot of problems. I thing in the future this call center can support all the Latin American region, because there are a lot of users with the same questions like venezuelan people. You have good proposal, with excelent structure and philosophy.

¡Good luck and have my support!

Hello friend, Thanks a lot for your support!!

We truly believe we will add great value to the Venezuelan community with our project. And you are right, our futures plans are to expand our services to other latam countries.

But we will do everything step by step. Scalling up. Thanks again!!

This would be a real win-win in the truest sense: A win for the Venezuelan Nation, and a win for the Dash Nation! You have my fullest support!

This would be a real win-win in the truest sense: A win for the Venezuelan Nation, and a win for the Dash Nation! You have my fullest support!

Hello friend. Thanks for your support! And you are right, thats the idea, always a win - win strategy!

This looks like a great team to provide a part of the holistic solution in Venezuela.
Also, this concept could be "franchised" in different countries around the world.
Love it.
YES!

Hello friend, thanks for your support! You are right, future plans are to provide our services to other Spanish speaking countries, and hopefully to other languages too!

Thanks!

Wow guys excellent proposal, I'm part of the dashccs team, and I must say that after the conferences we are approached by many people with questions of all kinds, and a platform like this would provide great support for the adoption of dash in both users and business.
I like the idea of expanding to other latitudes, Spanish speaking, thumbs up, boys

Wow guys excellent proposal, I'm part of the dashccs team, and I must say that after the conferences we are approached by many people with questions of all kinds, and a platform like this would provide great support for the adoption of dash in both users and business.
I like the idea of expanding to other latitudes, Spanish speaking, thumbs up, boys

Hello Leo thank you very much for your support! together we can do great things in Venezuela.

-Lorenzo Rey

Back