• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please help in translations for v12 Wallets

Submitted a request for Traditional Chinese. I will try to fill in some of the gaps if I can.

I believe we agreed to sticking to simplified Chinese as the 4 different versions of Chinese just will make this so dam complicate !? (Incl the update issue for the long run)

I believe we agreed to sticking to simplified Chinese as the 4 different versions of Chinese just will make this so dam complicate !? (Incl the update issue for the long run)

Tungfa I only see two versions:
  • Chinese (Taiwan) -- 73%
  • Chinese (China) -- 63%

Where do you get four versions?

Hi! have done a request to do some translate to Latvian language. My transifex username is the same here: kludzins. Thank you!

Hi,

I just asked to help with the Catalan translation... But I had an account already and I had in the catalan group. Is this transifex account new for DAsh?

best,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I just asked to help with the Catalan translation... But I had an account already and I had in the catalan group. Is this transifex account new for DAsh?

best,
I've accepted your request. The DASH transifex is a new account, as we had to recreate it after vertoe left and deleted the old one.

UdjinM6 flare
I think Tools window -> Information -> Number of Masternodes row is not translated (included to source english).

Back