Please help in translations for v12 Wallets

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Guys, we have received 4 requests from new translators to join!

I'm glad to see new translators however in order to prevent translation corruptions from evil users I hope you guys don't mind making a post here with your transifex username. That way we will be able to make sure you have good reputation. I'll grant you translator's permissions shortly after that.

Thank you for cooperation :)

PS. Everybody who already requested to join received pretty similar message from me on transifex

flare FYI

EDIT: made a similar announcement on btct in case someone has no reputation here but has a lot on btct: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg11715584#msg11715584

Last edited by a moderator:

crowning

May 29, 2014
Alpha Centauri Bc
Please help in translations for v12 Wallets
Tx
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/dash/
German is almost ready, just 100 more translations to do :)
Will most probably have finished it end of today/tomorrow.

The new v12 translations are almost all very technical, so (for this version) I wouldn't recommend this for beginners.

Edit: Done

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland

The new v12 translations are almost all very technical, so (for this version) I wouldn't recommend this for beginners.
Found english source error:
Can vary +/- %1 satoshi(s) per input.

171 to do...

Reactions: UdjinM6

splawik21

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Have to agree with you crowning it takes some time to translate it so it has sense.

Reactions: UdjinM6

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014

Many languages though still have lots of translations like "pick suggestion, fix few symbols, done". So everyone is welcome anyway, every bit helps :)

AnarchicCluster

Dec 22, 2014
Dash Address
XgJkzjmW1onXH8EsaaZakN1GswjjnAYhUE
I've just noticed this thread. Well, my user name is as same as here. Polish language is also finished but I'm reviewing already translated sections in search for mistakes or inconsistencies. It may take a while there are over a thousand strings translated.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014

AjM

Foundation Member
Jun 23, 2014
Finland
I just prepared fresh version of eng source https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/469 and already pushed it to transifex https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/dash/resource/dash_ents/
What are you waiting for? GO GO GO :D
Did you rememeber count these in?

>>All help menu objects (cmd opt, both about) does not use latest translations, its old data there.
>>Splash screen on startup does not use latest translations.

I am going to work translations today when i feel better, last night was quite rough...

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Did you rememeber count these in?

>>All help menu objects (cmd opt, both about) does not use latest translations, its old data there.
>>Splash screen on startup does not use latest translations.

I am going to work translations today when i feel better, last night was quite rough...
That what should be updated when I push completed translations from transifex to github, that's the result of step 2. And we just passed step 1 now i.e. grab strings from code source and give them to translators. Patience ;)

Reactions: AjM

Bridgewater

Foundation Member
Dec 14, 2014
Submitted a request for Traditional Chinese. I will try to fill in some of the gaps if I can.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Submitted a request for Traditional Chinese. I will try to fill in some of the gaps if I can.
I believe we agreed to sticking to simplified Chinese as the 4 different versions of Chinese just will make this so dam complicate !? (Incl the update issue for the long run)

Bridgewater

Foundation Member
Dec 14, 2014
I believe we agreed to sticking to simplified Chinese as the 4 different versions of Chinese just will make this so dam complicate !? (Incl the update issue for the long run)
Tungfa I only see two versions:
  • Chinese (Taiwan) -- 73%
  • Chinese (China) -- 63%

Where do you get four versions?

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Tungfa I only see two versions:
  • Chinese (Taiwan) -- 73%
  • Chinese (China) -- 63%

Where do you get four versions?
Before we had x amount of Chinese versions
And to keep it simple we agreed on these

Reactions: Bridgewater

kludzins

Feb 2, 2015
Hi! have done a request to do some translate to Latvian language. My transifex username is the same here: kludzins. Thank you!

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
Hi! have done a request to do some translate to Latvian language. My transifex username is the same here: kludzins. Thank you!
/paranoid mode on
Hmm... new user...
/paranoid mode off

Welcome! :)
Request accepted, pls be nice :rolleyes:

Reactions: moli and tungfa

aleix

Foundation Member
Apr 4, 2014
Hi,

I just asked to help with the Catalan translation... But I had an account already and I had in the catalan group. Is this transifex account new for DAsh?

best,

flare

Administrator
Dash Core Team
May 18, 2014
Germany
Hi,

I just asked to help with the Catalan translation... But I had an account already and I had in the catalan group. Is this transifex account new for DAsh?

best,
I've accepted your request. The DASH transifex is a new account, as we had to recreate it after vertoe left and deleted the old one.