Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
I am pretty sure I have tested all links and apart from what I listed above, everything seems good.
tx
all on list now !
keep em coming :rolleyes:

alex-ru

Grizzled Member
Dash Support Group
Jul 14, 2014
am on iphone 6 and no scaling issues here
did u check the new (now) version ?
That guy meant not scaling - but "there is no need to advertise MAC (also, some people hate it :) - better to advertise Dash only)".

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
That guy meant not scaling - but "there is no need to advertise MAC (also, some people hate it :) - better to advertise Dash only)".
i do not understand
come again
(mac advertisement ? - where ?)

alex-ru

Grizzled Member
Dash Support Group
Jul 14, 2014
i do not understand
come again
(mac advertisement ? - where ?)
On the buttom of the page - Screenshot of Apple OS - interface/background takes more place than screenshot of Dash"s wallet itself.

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
On the buttom of the page - Screenshot of Apple OS - interface/background takes more place than screenshot of Dash"s wallet itself.

ahhhh ..... i was ready to click
- funny
- informative
- optimistic
(but only had 1 option ;))

i look into that later on
tx

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014

That's a common template for final software call-to-action screenshot - to show how it would look on "your" machine, I think it's perfectly fine.

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014

how about this - better ?
;)

Reactions: 1whoLikesDash

UdjinM6

Official Dash Dev
Dash Core Team
May 20, 2014
how about this - better ?
;)

- way too much empty white space (could do some transactions to fill the right part of it maybe)
- is it 12.0 wallet? 12.1 with new theme looks much better imo :) (plus Darksend -> PrivateSend)

Reactions: tungfa

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
- way too much empty white space (could do some transactions to fill the right part of it maybe)
- is it 12.0 wallet? 12.1 with new theme looks much better imo :) (plus Darksend -> PrivateSend)
where can i get that 12.1 for mac please :rolleyes:

itscrazybro

Dash Support Group
Apr 14, 2014
anonymization is used here. You may not want to change it but I just feel that sticking to the same consistent message is important. I know anonymous and private are the same thing but it makes our branding stronger if we continue using the same word. In my eye's "private" is the better word as it sits well with our branding of "PrivateSend". Also the word anonymous appears to be used by the media more when associating something with nefarious use cases.

Attachments

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
anonymization is used here. You may not want to change it but I just feel that sticking to the same consistent message is important. I know anonymous and private are the same thing but it makes our branding stronger if we continue using the same word. In my eye's "private" is the better word as it sits well with our branding of "PrivateSend". Also the word anonymous appears to be used by the media more when associating something with nefarious use cases.

tx all fixed - waiting for pull
:D

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014

New Version
let me know what u guys think please
(and i ping node for a pull)

itscrazybro

Dash Support Group
Apr 14, 2014
I can't choose another wallet type. Is this supposed to work?

Also, would it not be great to advertise other wallets such as Jaxx, Spectrocoin etc? If I was new to Dash, I don't think it would be easy for me to find out that there are nice easy to use web/mobile wallets that support Dash.

Attachments

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
I can't choose another wallet type. Is this supposed to work?

Also, would it not be great to advertise other wallets such as Jaxx, Spectrocoin etc? If I was new to Dash, I don't think it would be easy for me to find out that there are nice easy to use web/mobile wallets that support Dash.
correct
download page is still being worked on

reg Jaxx, Exodus and such, yes they will be available (promoted) as well

Reactions: itscrazybro

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: AndyDark