• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

Let me introduce myself: I am a software engineer with several years of experience in developing applications. I got interested in darkcoin/dash in 2014 andI have been running a masternode for more than a year. In my daily job I take care of the reliability of distributed systems. So, expect some critical questions about the design of dash evolution to come.

Hi everyone!

Let me introduce myself: I am a software engineer with several years of experience in developing applications. I got interested in darkcoin/dash in 2014 andI have been running a masternode for more than a year. In my daily job I take care of the reliability of distributed systems. So, expect some critical questions about the design of dash evolution to come.
Great! We need all the talent we can get! Critique away...

Hello, and good morning to all.

I'm new here, as you can see, and I look forward to learning more and investing in Dash. Yet I have questions before I take such a plunge, as I'm sure we all do/did(have questions). So, here's to a new year to come of my Dash journey. Let's see where it goes.
Welcome fellow transhumanist!

Hello Dash World!

I joined some time ago, and am an active reader of this forum, even already manage my own Masternode. Finally decided to come out :smile:
It's really nice to become a member of such inspiring community (#DashnDrink #Evolution #InstantX - great job!)

A few words about myself.
I'm an experienced Android developer from Poland, passionate about programming, electrical engineering, and sport (swim, bike, run). In the nearest feature I would like to become involved in development of Dash oriented apps/libs. My main field of interest is Android, but also have some experience with JSE/JEE and C++/NDK.

I look forward to the news from Miami!

(English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes)

Hello Dash World!

I joined some time ago, and am an active reader of this forum, even already manage my own Masternode. Finally decided to come out :smile:
It's really nice to become a member of such inspiring community (#DashnDrink #Evolution #InstantX - great job!)

A few words about myself.
I'm an experienced Android developer from Poland, passionate about programming, electrical engineering, and sport (swim, bike, run). In the nearest feature I would like to become involved in development of Dash oriented apps/libs. My main field of interest is Android, but also have some experience with JSE/JEE and C++/NDK.

I look forward to the news from Miami!

(English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes)
Fantastic! Welcome to the team. Feel free to jump right on in whenever you like!

mallorcaman

Welcome!

You can download wallets from here https://www.dash.org/downloads/ There's the standard wallet and a faster Electrum wallet. The Dash standard wallet has some extra capabilities. Might wanna use that if you don't mind downloading few gigs and waiting for it to sync the first time.

Fastest way to buy DASH is using Shapeshift.io though you can use some of the exchanges as well. Depends on how much DASH you wanna buy. If you need lots of it the exchanges are better option.

Hello,

I’ve been on the forum for a few weeks, but realized I never posted here!

I’ve been involved in Bitcoin for over two years, and I first got involved in Darkcoin about a year ago, but then went on to other things. In the past month or so I’ve gotten more and more interested in Dash. I’m amazed by the amount of development and new ideas involved!

A few things about myself: I am a writer, editor, and developer (yes, I know, an odd mix). I have had four books published - three religious books and “Bitcoin Basics: 101 Questions and Answers.” I am a writer for bitcoin.com as well. I apologize in advance for when I correct someone’s grammar!

My software experience has been mostly web-based apps in a LAMP environment. Recently I created coinvalue.io as a free tool to help people track their coin values across multiple cryptocurrencies.

But probably the most interesting thing about me is that I have 7 (yes, seven!) kids, aged 19 years to 9 months. And yes, I know where they come from. :)

Hi, Im new to cryptorucurrencies, as a former bank employee I have decided that this has me interested. How do I go about getting a wallet and the safest way to adquire some dashcoins DASH?

Is there any sites that give away dashcoin DASH like freebitcoin?
It's just Dash, bro. Digital Cash. No "coin" suffix. Welcome to the Dash crew!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys...I've been involved in crypto-currencies for only three months, starting with bitcoin and now DASH. I'm an artist (watercolorist) and travel around the western US in an RV, painting the beauty of our planet.

I'm impressed with the many great aspects of DASH, having watched some of Evan Duffield's interviews and the DASH video series on YouTube. Looking forward to learning more by being on this forum.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back