NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reuben

Jan 5, 2017
AFAIK andorid wallet by @HashEngineeringdoes not support trezor but the mycellium does you simply choose your "offline wallet" and use "Sign with Trezor

Thanks Splawik21, ive got some DASH now, but before i obtain a bigger position i need to get this hardware wallet down. I downloaded the Mycelium wallet, but it doesnt mention DASH. It just states Bitcoin. Should i not worry about this and just send some DASH to the Mycelium wallet?

Reuben

Jan 5, 2017
I tried to send some DASH to the mycelium wallet from the DASH wallet but the DASH wallet says "invalid DASH address" because the DASH wallet is not digging on the Mycelium address.
Hhmm. Having trouble figuring out how i would successfully store a larger amount of DASH at this point.
I am functioning well at this point by purchasing DASH from Wesellcrypto and sending it to my DASH wallet on a mobile device. Getting my DASH from DASH mobile wallet to a Trezor is my next hurdle. Any hints?

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
AFAIK andorid wallet by @HashEngineeringdoes not support trezor but the mycellium does you simply choose your "offline wallet" and use "Sign with Trezor

Thanks Splawik21, ive got some DASH now, but before i obtain a bigger position i need to get this hardware wallet down. I downloaded the Mycelium wallet, but it doesnt mention DASH. It just states Bitcoin. Should i not worry about this and just send some DASH to the Mycelium wallet?
Oops, it did work last time i tried it, I`ve connected the trzor on my phone went to offline wallet and have choosen trezor and see the account for btc only.... hmmm probably the recent (updated) soft of mycelium dopes not have it now.
You can`t send DASH to the btc address ;) - edit: just noticed your another post.
Can`t you use simply the dash-qt wallet on your pc to store them?

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014

Reuben

Jan 5, 2017
HI Jerry, I found your course to be excellent! Very informative. Cant wait until you tackle topics like Trezor, which DASH wallets Trezor will interface with, setting up Masternodes and exactly what we need to set this up, how to mine for DASH ect. I enjoyed the videos and best of all.....I earned 2 DASH! Fantastic!

Thank you!

Le Ngoc Nhan

Nov 5, 2016
Hello all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Thank you for your responses Fernando! Please, if any new members have any questions, feel free to ask them here!
Hello

bigerthr Hey, pal, welcome to the Dark! Look forward to seeing you around...
I need a link to register on it

bigerthr Hey, pal, welcome to the Dark! Look forward to seeing you around...
I don't know how to register to get a link share to my friends

Last edited by a moderator:

tungfa

Grizzled Member
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Hello

hey
vietnam ? :rolleyes:
please post once with all your questions ! not each question in separate post (will get erased as seen as spamming the forum)
tx

gmarcotte3

Jan 20, 2017
Hello,
I am a java back-end developer. I started out with C++ but using java for the last several years, but what makes the work better is all the developer tools like maven, yamel, jenkins, git, github.
Currently working in New Zealand. I have worked in California, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

Interested in the wallets, I agree with Amanda B. about dash having to be made simpler if normal people are going to use it. I am looking for a good wallets to test. I have Jaxx now and thinking of using that to store some dash. I have down loaded the Dash core wallet and it is only for a desktop with 2.6 G space it needs. what about the wallet words? use 12 or more random words create/restore wallets?

I am very interested in crypto maths, economics and the blockchain technology.

Oliebollen

Jan 22, 2017
UK
Greetings from the UK.

I've been lurking on Slack for a few days and thought I'd join here too.

Looking forward to buying my first Dash and seeing where this thing takes us..

Reactions: Walter and tungfa

Gixxerfrog

Jan 27, 2017
Hello, I'm Mark from the US. I'm still kinda new to this crypto world. I first bought dash in 2015 to get my foot in the door, not knowing anything about cryptocurrency. I got side tracked and didn't read up on it till a few weeks ago. The more and more I read about dash the more and more I get excited. I'm still kinda confused why more people (people who know about cryptocurrency) aren't using dash. I saw there's only like 2,500 or so ppl on dashpay reddit, ertherim (spelling?) there's like over 5k. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I am trying to help get dash out there to other people.

Reactions: stan.distortion

Golden Unicorn

Jan 27, 2017
Latvia
Dash Address
Xh4b3LLuy85X51V3NAaurPNHZf7m8wDAcj
Hi i Am New to Dash i am trying to mace a master-node on Node 40 ,, but it is a Tassel i need a Dash Core QT but it is not working on my Laptop Alienware, Windows 10, dash installer what can i Dow?

stan.distortion

Oct 30, 2014
Hello, I'm Mark from the US. I'm still kinda new to this crypto world. I first bought dash in 2015 to get my foot in the door, not knowing anything about cryptocurrency. I got side tracked and didn't read up on it till a few weeks ago. The more and more I read about dash the more and more I get excited. I'm still kinda confused why more people (people who know about cryptocurrency) aren't using dash. I saw there's only like 2,500 or so ppl on dashpay reddit, ertherim (spelling?) there's like over 5k. Anyways I'm glad to be here and I am trying to help get dash out there to other people.
Welcome to Dash :) The forum here tends to be a little quiet because discussions are spread out amongst many social media platforms, if there are others you might be interested in there's a list of them here: Dash Pages - 'Communication/News' Social Media, Chat Groups,Blogs .... (June 2016)

stan.distortion

Oct 30, 2014
Hi i Am New to Dash i am trying to mace a master-node on Node 40 ,, but it is a Tassel i need a Dash Core QT but it is not working on my Laptop Alienware, Windows 10, dash installer what can i Dow?
Hmm, hadn't heard of this before and then it comes up twice in a couple of days. Might be the same issue as this thread here:
New member in need of help

Can you post a few more details in there, the error message etc.?

Pumba2988

Jan 30, 2017
Hi fellow Dash community members im new to dash jumped ship after buying bitcoin. I believe dash has better direction than bitcoin and i like the facts about dash and
will continue to support this currency/idea i hope it works well for all of us and eventually everyone else.
At the moment im just learning as much as i can about the currency and buying as much dash as i can. Hopefully in due time
i can get a node happening not for profit but to contribute to the network.

Max Yoga

Jan 23, 2017
Hi everybody,
I'm Max from the UK and have been following the evolution of Dash over the last couple of years. Also been involved in Bitcoin for a while now. I am a proposition development and marketing strategy professional with a focus on human factors and can help out with Dash's proposition roadmap. I hope to meet/speak with you all and get involved some more with this great project.

Status
Not open for further replies.