• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys...I've been involved in crypto-currencies for only three months, starting with bitcoin and now DASH. I'm an artist (watercolorist) and travel around the western US in an RV, painting the beauty of our planet.

I'm impressed with the many great aspects of DASH, having watched some of Evan Duffield's interviews and the DASH video series on YouTube. Looking forward to learning more by being on this forum.

Thanks!

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us, we all love edumacating peoples!

Hi guys...I've been involved in crypto-currencies for only three months, starting with bitcoin and now DASH. I'm an artist (watercolorist) and travel around the western US in an RV, painting the beauty of our planet.

I'm impressed with the many great aspects of DASH, having watched some of Evan Duffield's interviews and the DASH video series on YouTube. Looking forward to learning more by being on this forum.

Thanks!

Thanks for dropping by! Make sure to check out this video:

TheDashGuy

Looks like you are in a state of samadhi already - cookies and beer would just bring you down from the clouds!

Nice sites. As a longtime Anarchast listener, it's good to see that sweet girl Amanda getting involved with Dash.
Please give her a respectful air-kiss on the forehead from me :)

Hello Dash Crew :)
What can I say, since 2010 I began to understand the current centralized world economic structure and its impact as a whole.
I've since had a passion to find the antidote. About 2 months ago I discovered cryptocurrencys and knew almost immediately
the antidote was brewing.
I'm on board with absolutely no technical ability, If we could make these things out of wood I'd be useful,
but we can't, so I'll do my best to get my 5 cents worth of ideas and opinions across to the community and hopefully something I say
will have a positive impact.

Welcome AnarchoFrigidity!

Dash is our best bet to decentralize money creation & move it out of the hands of central banks and friends, into the hands of you and me; shift the balance of power which has been concentrated in the wrong hands for too long.

Only a fully decentralized project like Dash can hope to achieve that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome AnarchoFrigidity!

Dash is our best bet to decentralize money creation & move it out of the hands of central banks and friends, into the hands of you and me; shift the balance of power which has been concentrated in the wrong hands for too long.

Only a fully decentralized project like Dash can hope to achieve that.
I agree, although it's not quite the full picture, we also need other decentralized autonomous corporations that interact with and use Dash like currency's for this to really work and fully shift the balance. I'm very new to all of this and trying to learn, not being a techie makes it a slow process, to dip my toe in the water and acquire my first coins and send them was a very scary operation. But I can see the end game, a new world age free from tyranny, I think it's called 'Aquarius' also the age of technology. How could I not be involved in something so promisingly liberating.

AnarchoFrigidity

Ideally others will be inspired to follow the same bottom up decentralized model. Dash should inspire others to follow especially since this model already proved to be successful. Many have yet to notice it though.

Sending coins is a scary process which is why Evan and the dev team is trying to make it more accessible to a larger audience. The upcoming Evolution update will introduce aliases, which means you will be able to send coins to an alias like AnarchoFrigidity instead of some xfdsd3e432faxdasndao342342342342332dfa address. It will also contain an encrypted chat and a friend list plus a set of other cool features.

Hi, I'm relatively new to dash, but I quickly became a masternode operator a few months ago.
I have experience with other crypto and scrypt and btc mining over the past few years and
a backround in networks and software development.

I am impressed by a few things about the Dash platform.
a)The incentive Model...which I think is key to any platforms success
b)The speed and volume of innovation in comparison to competitors.
c)The future potential of the Masternodes. They could have so many uses.

My compliments to the developers and community. You've done a great job pushing boundaries.
InstantX, 2-tier Network, Darksend, Governance model. Way cool stuff. Keep it up!

Hi, I'm relatively new to dash, but I quickly became a masternode operator a few months ago.
I have experience with other crypto and scrypt and btc mining over the past few years and
a backround in networks and software development.

I am impressed by a few things about the Dash platform.
a)The incentive Model...which I think is key to any platforms success
b)The speed and volume of innovation in comparison to competitors.
c)The future potential of the Masternodes. They could have so many uses.

My compliments to the developers and community. You've done a great job pushing boundaries.
InstantX, 2-tier Network, Darksend, Governance model. Way cool stuff. Keep it up!
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the team! Great to have more talent on board. Maybe you can contribute to something if you get a chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back