NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgel

May 29, 2015
BRASIL
Hello , my name is Fabio, I am responsible behind the Dasher project, a mining cloud specially designed to Dash in Brazil, also have other projects in mind as a payment platform invoices and payment slips in Brazil.
Show !!!
Bom ver que a Dash está crescendo cada vez mais no Brasil.

Reactions: Dasher.One

DrewDTOM

Sep 25, 2016
Phoenix
AgoristHosting.com
Hello, Drew here,

I have been interested in Bitcoin since 2012 and have sold a number of bitcoin related products on the web since the days of BitMit.net. The Print shop I work for has had a few clients ask to pay in Dash for a few months now. I'm interested in learning more about the community and learn of ways I can integrate dash in to the products and services I sell.

Last edited:

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Hello, Drew here,

I have been interested in Bitcoin since 2012 and have sold a number of bitcoin related products on the web since the days of BitMit.net. The Print shop I work for has had a few clients ask to pay in Dash for a few months now. I'm interested in learning more about the community and learn of ways I can integrate dash in to the products and services I sell.
Cool, great to have you here. There are some technical minds here that will be able to help you with that, I'm sure. Thanks for the confidence you're showing in Dash.

karasako

Sep 22, 2016
Hi all!

I have been involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from early 2013. I run the local meetups (cannot put links yet :) and usually present cryptocurrency topics around Greece.

I was aware, and a fan, of DASH for quite some time now but I've only recently managed to find the time to get more involved. I do intent to talk about DASH in coming meetups.

Cheers

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Hi all!

I have been involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from early 2013. I run the local meetups (cannot put links yet :) and usually present cryptocurrency topics around Greece.

I was aware, and a fan, of DASH for quite some time now but I've only recently managed to find the time to get more involved. I do intent to talk about DASH in coming meetups.

Cheers
Wonderful! Welcome to the team.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Greetingm this is Pooya from Sweden, I see a great potential in DASH.
hello and welcome
I believe we have a schwedish section - feel free to engage there and try to find some more swenske :rolleyes: which should be around

SilvioHick

Sep 15, 2016
MX
Dash Address
XtLmY9QsLN6sY5USgBjb8URoaFG2h5t8TA
Hi my name is Silvio, have known DASH for a few months now and I have been keen to contribute to the community. I think my skills as a translator could be welcomed by the community as I have seen that there isn't enough information about DASH in Spanish.

Hope this will be something that people will appreciate.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
Hi my name is Silvio, have known DASH for a few months now and I have been keen to contribute to the community. I think my skills as a translator could be welcomed by the community as I have seen that there isn't enough information about DASH in Spanish.

Olla Silvio
great to have you !

keyword Spanish translations :D (look at that face) please pm me and we talk about it (I 'manage' all other translation efforts)
Tx

SilvioHick

Sep 15, 2016
MX
Dash Address
XtLmY9QsLN6sY5USgBjb8URoaFG2h5t8TA
Olla Silvio
great to have you !

keyword Spanish translations :D (look at that face) please pm me and we talk about it (I 'manage' all other translation efforts)
Tx
Yes, sorry translation in spanish, sent a PM, we can follow up there.

Reactions: tungfa

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Greetingm this is Pooya from Sweden, I see a great potential in DASH.

So great to have people from different lands checking in! Shows that Dash Nation truly is global, and the word is spreading far and wide. Cheers, guys, and welcome to the team!

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Hello. Myself Mona sinha. I searching bitcoin website who accept debit cards. I think in this forum, someone can help me out.
Hi i am willsom.

I am new in this forum. How are every one?I am forex signals business man. If you are interest in forex. Then visit my homepage.
Hello Everyone, I am very glad to join this community.
A big welcome to you all. Looking forward to seeing you around the Dashsphere. Thanks for joining us.

P4ndoraBox7

Oct 25, 2016
Hi, P4ndoraBox7 here, fellow canadians. I'll give a way to canadian people here to buy btc with prepaid credit card, no security check. Making my 3 posts first.

Then people with btc will be able to buy some dash way easier.

Stinger32

Oct 28, 2016
Hello,

I read that a person could get a sponsor to start a MasterNode. Since I read it on the internet it must be true. I have done the preparation for a VPS, now I need the help. All constructive feedback would be great.

Respecfully,

YyZ

Reactions: TaoOfSatoshi

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Hello Guys, it's good to be here
Welcome. Great to have you!
Hello,

I read that a person could get a sponsor to start a MasterNode. Since I read it on the internet it must be true. I have done the preparation for a VPS, now I need the help. All constructive feedback would be great.

Respecfully,

YyZ
Not sure what you mean... Can you elaborate a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.