• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm Cristina, took several days registered and I present in the Spanish Forum, I like to be active and create manuals, but I can't post links to download program or you need... I have to do to be able to post the links?

Olla (again)keep posting, i am honestly not sure how often, and then you can do active links !
:wink:

Why?
Hw72YyY9.png

Hello to DASH community, my name is Aleksandar, I am new to DASH. I like it because it has big support and great development. Thanks for 'qwizzie' from bct forum on suggestion to register here so I can post a thread of selling puppy for DASH. I will also post one video of me and puppy here as soon as possible. :)

the puppy guy !
nice to have you , I did a post in Marketplace with your BCT link / post a sec ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to DASH community, my name is Aleksandar, I am new to DASH. I like it because it has big support and great development. Thanks for 'qwizzie' from bct forum on suggestion to register here so I can post a thread of selling puppy for DASH. I will also post one video of me and puppy here as soon as possible. :)
Welcome, puppy dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back