• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DashGuy is on 'FIRE' everybody watch out
lol
:grin:

Recently forced myself into Unemployment to avoid a lunatic boss. So you could say I have alot of free time. And I need to get my crypto game up to snuff before Q1 2016 comes, because half the world is going to financially implode soon after that starting in China, Greece, Syria, Africa and anywhere else the IMF intends on ripping off.

Recently forced myself into Unemployment to avoid a lunatic boss. So you could say I have alot of free time. And I need to get my crypto game up to snuff before Q1 2016 comes, because half the world is going to financially implode soon after that starting in China, Greece, Syria, Africa and anywhere else the IMF intends on ripping off.
I like you.

Hello, and good morning to all.

I'm new here, as you can see, and I look forward to learning more and investing in Dash. Yet I have questions before I take such a plunge, as I'm sure we all do/did(have questions). So, here's to a new year to come of my Dash journey. Let's see where it goes.
Hello TF! :)
It`s always good to see new people being interested in DASH.
Hit us any question you have in mind...

Hello community! I've been checking out dash since its darkcoin days and I'm very impressed at all the development that has been done.
Just made my first instantX transaction and it was craaazy fast. Looking forward to Evolution and setting up my first masternode!

Hello, and good morning to all.

I'm new here, as you can see, and I look forward to learning more and investing in Dash. Yet I have questions before I take such a plunge, as I'm sure we all do/did(have questions). So, here's to a new year to come of my Dash journey. Let's see where it goes.
A huge welcome to you both! We are happy that you agree with us that Dash has a bright future. And yeah, once you've felt those six confirmations come in seconds, not hours, you're hooked! Looking forward to seeing you guys around...

Hello, new here on the forum. I've followed along for quite some time just never created an account. I really like the fearures and have been very impressed with development and community support. Its also nice to have a place to get updated info since bct trolls get annoying lol.

Welcome
you definitely came to the right place !

Hello, new here on the forum. I've followed along for quite some time just never created an account. I really like the fearures and have been very impressed with development and community support. Its also nice to have a place to get updated info since bct trolls get annoying lol.

Thanks for quitting the lurking and joining us. Exciting times are these, and the more the merrier! Yes, BCT trolls suck.

Hey all! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been following and dabbling in DASH for maybe 6 months, but just now viewing it more seriously. Glad to be here!

We're glad to have you! Good to see you are warming up to Dash. Right on time too, with the Miami Bitcoin Conference so soon. See you around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back