• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all the DASHers all over the world from Bengaluru, INDIA!
I was having a couple BTC and decided to convert one to DASH.
Will soon convert the other BTC to DASH too! Soon!

I really like the InstantSend option and i want to push DASH as an option to vendors and merchants here. I'm not tech savvy but am passionate about DASH.

Anyone else from my latitudes?! Please holler!

OK we have finally taken the Deep Dive into DASH we will slowly accumulate till we have 1000+ DASH to become a Master-node as far as we are concerned this is the real DAO!

I'm moving camp to Dash thanks to Evan Duffields genius selection of Amanda B. Johnson as Dash spokesperson and general illuminator of Dash.

I have a life's work project to do with Quantum Computing that I can dovetail with Digital Currency in General and Dash in particular.

I'm in the team building phase at present and and as a Entrepreneur has to do, I'm wearing all the hats until the team is formed.

Stay tuned for further details.

I recommend Dash for the long term Digital currency investor, it ticks all the boxes with a solid block chain technology, a drive to innovate and an enthusiastic community.

Howdy, I heard about Dash on Dash: Detailed, and then did some further research on it. I like pretty much everything I've seen, except the part where I'm poor and the price has recently doubled, d'oh. Oh well, I got a wallet and a handful of Dash anyway.

hiiiiiiii

Fed Reservations with Dash the new cash.

Hi!
Daniel from Living Room of Satoshi. We're an Australian bill payment processor.
Great to have you guys aboard. It's great to see all of the activity on this thread, it's a testimony that Dash is moving in the right direction. Feel free to get involved, suggest things, help work on existing projects, whatever you can do to contribute. Thanks for joining us. To Dash!

hi all
I am in crypto currencies since 2012 and follow many new developments - my background is computer science and some more
what brought me to DASH was the concept of masternodes as a second layer to the blockchain, the governance system and InstantX
I hope to have more fun in this community

hi all
I am in crypto currencies since 2012 and follow many new developments - my background is computer science and some more
what brought me to DASH was the concept of masternodes as a second layer to the blockchain, the governance system and InstantX
I hope to have more fun in this community
Awesome to hear. Welcome!

Hy all,

Finance guy here. Lover of the future.

Into cryptocurrencies for a couple of years now and special interest in BTC, ETH and Dash.

gr E

Any questions, just let me know.

Just one question for you. Can you seriously answer to that question?

Can you give us a reasonable explanation of why the dash generation of 2014-2016 owns the 1/3 of the total number of dash that can be discovered? Marx and Bakunin defined the class struggle. Here In dash, the generations struggle is defined.

New members of dash you should be aware of this situation. This is a welcome to all new members, and a call to support themselves and their interest, thus to support the proposal for a fair distribution of dash coins among generations. New members, free yourselves. Do not behave like slaves. Do not believe or work for the money the old guard invented, until the old dash guard gives you whatever you should have. New members, join us in the generations struggle.

Last edited:
Hi, I am Bill Cassidy aka Buster. Long time Dash Community member. I signed up with this account so that I can write monthly reports and post other cool stuff happening on the slack channel.We had two contests last month and didn't even get to promote them on this forum so I thought it would be a good idea to join up so we can tie the two communities together. Mainly I'm using this as a way to get my 3 post so I can insert some links into my future posts. Hope all is well, take care.

ABJ videos on youtube brought me here. I think DASH is one of those coins that always glimmered to me when I first got into BTC and crypto, and I never knew why. And I'm so happy it's still so cheap.
I could see myself owning several hundred in the next few years :)

Just one question for you. Can you seriously answer to that question?

Can you give us a reasonable explanation of why the dash generation of 2014-2016 owns the 1/3 of the total number of dash that can be discovered? Marx and Bakunin defined the class struggle. Here In dash, the generations struggle is defined.

New members of dash you should be aware of this situation. This is a welcome to all new members, and a call to support themselves and their interest, thus to support the proposal for a fair distribution of dash coins among generations. New members, free yourselves. Do not behave like slaves. Do not believe or work for the money the old guard invented, until the old dash guard gives you whatever you should have. New members, join us in the generations struggle.
I can't tell what's actually being said here. Are you Guy Fawkes or Anti-Dash?

I can't tell what's actually being said here.

It is being said that dash should either become symmetric in time, or perish under the pressure of the generations battle. As long as dash remains asymmetric in time, this is the cause of the great struggle between generations.

We should attack the greedy dash generation of 2014-1016 which holds the 1/3 of the total dash (while at the same time all the rest (future) generations own nothing or a few dash).

Every new dash member should be aware of this unfairness, and should fight against the greedy dash generation of 2014-2016. Lets start fighting them, with our mouth, with our teeth and with our tongue, because those are the only weapons we currently have against them.

Last edited:
Thanks you for letting me in on this forum.

I think free speech is a fundamental human right. Why thank someone when he allows you to talk?

If what you are trying to tell us is a "thank you" to the forum administrators, just have in mind that nowdays it is not a big deal to create an internet forum. Everyone can do it, it is easy. But anyway in that case you should thank the administrators for CREATING the forum, and NOT for LETTING YOU IN.

As long as a forum has been created (thanks to the admins), the free speech right automatically gives you the permission to talk in this forum. Or otherwise, if there is such a forum that censor the free speech, then you should blame the people who censor rather than thank the ones which "allow" other people to enter. As a consequence of the position they hold, those who "allow the entrance" to you, they may also deny the entrance to someone else, thus commit the crime of censorship. So, unless you are 100% sure that they do not censor messages here, you have better keep the "thank you" word for yourself.

So no need to thank anyone, the reverse is valid. We thank you, for talking here. Please for now on remember this, do not thank anynone as long as there is a tiny possibility that he may not deserve this "thank you".

Last edited:
Ask the game store employee for recommendations on games that you might like. It is easy for them to recommend games if you can tell them what games you already enjoy. You will even be able to try new games in certain stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back