• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Silvio, have known DASH for a few months now and I have been keen to contribute to the community. I think my skills as a translator could be welcomed by the community as I have seen that there isn't enough information about DASH in Spanish.

Hope this will be something that people will appreciate.

Olla Silvio
great to have you !

keyword Spanish translations :D (look at that face) please pm me and we talk about it (I 'manage' all other translation efforts)
Tx

Greetingm this is Pooya from Sweden, I see a great potential in DASH.

Hi my name is Silvio, have known DASH for a few months now and I have been keen to contribute to the community. I think my skills as a translator could be welcomed by the community as I have seen that there isn't enough information about DASH in Spanish.

Hope this will be something that people will appreciate.
So great to have people from different lands checking in! Shows that Dash Nation truly is global, and the word is spreading far and wide. Cheers, guys, and welcome to the team!

Hello. Myself Mona sinha. I searching bitcoin website who accept debit cards. I think in this forum, someone can help me out.

Hi i am willsom.

I am new in this forum. How are every one?I am forex signals business man. If you are interest in forex. Then visit my homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Myself Mona sinha. I searching bitcoin website who accept debit cards. I think in this forum, someone can help me out.

Hi i am willsom.

I am new in this forum. How are every one?I am forex signals business man. If you are interest in forex. Then visit my homepage.

Hello Everyone, I am very glad to join this community.

A big welcome to you all. Looking forward to seeing you around the Dashsphere. Thanks for joining us.

Hi, P4ndoraBox7 here, fellow canadians. I'll give a way to canadian people here to buy btc with prepaid credit card, no security check. Making my 3 posts first.

Then people with btc will be able to buy some dash way easier.

Hi, P4ndoraBox7 here, fellow canadians. I'll give a way to canadian people here to buy btc with prepaid credit card, no security check. Making my 3 posts first.

Then people with btc will be able to buy some dash way easier.
While I welcome you to Dash, 20% is way too high of a fee for your service. I doubt you will get many takers.

Hello,

I read that a person could get a sponsor to start a MasterNode. Since I read it on the internet it must be true. I have done the preparation for a VPS, now I need the help. All constructive feedback would be great.

Respecfully,

YyZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back