• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the infinite self-imploding double torus which is our cosmos. ... A prosperous coin? Call it Prospero’s coin. LOL

I seem to be detecting some interesting speculation in the realm of space-time topology. I do enjoy this sort of mind boggling contemplation. Of course a torus is much more mind boggling than a sphere. As for the flat earth; that doesn't even boggle my elbows. LOL. Live long and Proposper!

Hi all. My name is Jeff. I've been following Dash since the Darkcoin days, but just recently discovered all of its awesomeness! I'm very excited to make the switch from bitcoin and I think I'll even look into starting a Master Node.

Cheers.
Welcome jeffski1 great to hear you circled back into DASH to see the awesomeness

Hello, my name is cam. I am new to dash, but have been in crypto cents BTC was below $200. I just cashed out 15 BTC and want to become a master node for dash Coin. Please advise.
Welcome you can find a bunch of information on setting up nodes around here that you can host on your own or via VPS. There are also some MN specific hosted services here like @splawik21 masternode shared services

Welcome you can find a bunch of information on setting up nodes around here that you can host on your own or via VPS. There are also some MN specific hosted services here like @splawik21 masternode shared services

Thank you miner237. I am very much NOT tech savvy at all... just minors in Econ and used crypto to hedge the dollar. I am very interested in using splawik21 to host my MN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back