• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try a little one-on-one RS 3 with your children. You can learn a lot about your children this way. Having something in common with your children can open up the door to meaningful conversations. If you choose the right games to play with your child, you can also foster his physical and intellectual development.

RS 2007 playing is quite enjoyable. They can make you smarter, faster or just give you a fun way to escape the stress of daily life. The advice from this article can be used to make gaming more fun.

This article will show you that Runescape are a part of life now! It can be a terrific pastime that entertains your entire family. If you're interested in getting into gaming, then take all of the advice that you've read here,rsgp for sale and put it into practice.

If your child plays Runescape,runescape 2007 gold it is important that you try these games yourself or at least watch what your child is doing. Try playing the game for yourself. You can even play with your child. If you are uncertain how to play, ask your kids. They are likely to have a wealth of information that they would gladly share with you. There is no greater teacher than hands-on experience!

Hello , my name is Fabio, I am responsible behind the Dasher project, a mining cloud specially designed to Dash in Brazil, also have other projects in mind as a payment platform invoices and payment slips in Brazil.

hey fabio
good to have you - tx for signing up
i heard about this today
http://www.dasher.one/#price
cloud mining has a terrible reputation unfortunately (some community guys asked me today if this is legit)
can u please provide some kind of proof or reassurance that this is a legit business with payouts and all ?

Sorry to welcome u like this
please do not misunderstand - no offence - just trying to double check for the concerned community !
;)
tx

hey fabio
good to have you - tx for signing up
i heard about this today
http://www.dasher.one/#price
cloud mining has a terrible reputation unfortunately (some community guys asked me today if this is legit)
can u please provide some kind of proof or reassurance that this is a legit business with payouts and all ?

Sorry to welcome u like this
please do not misunderstand - no offence - just trying to double check for the concerned community !
;)
tx

No problems, buddy. Unfortunately we still have no proof of payment because I have no one mining for me "yet," I'm starting (hopefully reach a level of genesis one day :eek: kkkk), I can only say that is honest and devoted time in this project, but if someone want to test for a time I release an amount of KHs for the same at no cost, only to be sure that I am not playing with anyone, in fact, I take all my very serious project, a proof of my honesty is the site BitBol, where I was the creator and developer of the same, I ended up selling to Mr. Cassio Lucena due to problems with the time I had with my studies. In most I appreciate the answer and I'm glad that someone is interested. Just remember that this platform was made for Brazilians, unfortunately, my equipment are all in Ciudad del Este in Paraguay. This weekend I can ask someone to take some pictures of the equipment and send it to me.

Last edited:
No problems, buddy. Unfortunately we still have no proof of payment because I have no one mining for me "yet," I'm starting (hopefully reach a level of genesis one day :eek: kkkk), I can only say that is honest and devoted time in this project, but if someone want to test for a time I release an amount of GHs for the same at no cost, only to be sure that I am not playing with anyone, in fact, I take all my very serious project, a proof of my honesty is the site BitBol, where I was the creator and developer of the same, I ended up selling to Mr. Cassio Lucena due to problems with the time I had with my studies. In most I appreciate the answer and I'm glad that someone is interested. Just remember that this platform was made for Brazilians, unfortunately, my equipment are all in Ciudad del Este in Paraguay. This weekend I can ask someone to take some pictures of the equipment and send it to me.

hey man
tx for the answer and not taking any offence
I know u are in Brazil as "my" Brazilians pinged me ;)
if we could do a testrun with some Ghz that would be amazing - I could connect u with a trusted Brazilian
maybe we start a thread about this or we talk in pm about it !
some pictures and an introduction to the cloud mining on a new separate thread would be a great start - I am looking forward to it

heard about Bitbol today as well (on a different thread and subject ) seems to be South American day around here :D

hey man
tx for the answer and not taking any offence
I know u are in Brazil as "my" Brazilians pinged me ;)
if we could do a testrun with some Ghz that would be amazing - I could connect u with a trusted Brazilian
maybe we start a thread about this or we talk in pm about it !
some pictures and an introduction to the cloud mining on a new separate thread would be a great start - I am looking forward to it

heard about Bitbol today as well (on a different thread and subject ) seems to be South American day around here :D

You can send me an email in PM and a wallet Dash validates and I release a login and password to 500 KHz for testing the platform.

You can send me an email in PM and a wallet Dash validates and I release a login and password to 500 GHz for testing the platform.

that is GREAT !
appriciate it - I get into it later on (am on the move in the moment)

Hello , my name is Fabio, I am responsible behind the Dasher project, a mining cloud specially designed to Dash in Brazil, also have other projects in mind as a payment platform invoices and payment slips in Brazil.
Show !!!
Bom ver que a Dash está crescendo cada vez mais no Brasil.

Hello, Drew here,

I have been interested in Bitcoin since 2012 and have sold a number of bitcoin related products on the web since the days of BitMit.net. The Print shop I work for has had a few clients ask to pay in Dash for a few months now. I'm interested in learning more about the community and learn of ways I can integrate dash in to the products and services I sell.

Last edited:
Hello, Drew here,

I have been interested in Bitcoin since 2012 and have sold a number of bitcoin related products on the web since the days of BitMit.net. The Print shop I work for has had a few clients ask to pay in Dash for a few months now. I'm interested in learning more about the community and learn of ways I can integrate dash in to the products and services I sell.
Cool, great to have you here. There are some technical minds here that will be able to help you with that, I'm sure. Thanks for the confidence you're showing in Dash.

Hi all!

I have been involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from early 2013. I run the local meetups (cannot put links yet :) and usually present cryptocurrency topics around Greece.

I was aware, and a fan, of DASH for quite some time now but I've only recently managed to find the time to get more involved. I do intent to talk about DASH in coming meetups.

Cheers

Hi all!

I have been involved with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from early 2013. I run the local meetups (cannot put links yet :) and usually present cryptocurrency topics around Greece.

I was aware, and a fan, of DASH for quite some time now but I've only recently managed to find the time to get more involved. I do intent to talk about DASH in coming meetups.

Cheers
Wonderful! Welcome to the team.

Greetingm this is Pooya from Sweden, I see a great potential in DASH.

hello and welcome
I believe we have a schwedish section - feel free to engage there and try to find some more swenske :rolleyes: which should be around

Hi my name is Silvio, have known DASH for a few months now and I have been keen to contribute to the community. I think my skills as a translator could be welcomed by the community as I have seen that there isn't enough information about DASH in Spanish.

Hope this will be something that people will appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back