• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I've been interested in Cryptography and Bitcoin since late 2012, I've mostly done day trading on LocalBitcoins and BitBargain. I invested in Darkcoin a couple of months after Evan created it as back then I felt the idea of an anonymous Crypto Currency was brilliant, which I suppose is probably due to me being an Anarcho Capitalist. I've since become a Masternode operator thanks to a few Skype sessions with Weirdgod, and have set up and host Masternodes for some of my trading partners/customers. I do make posts on Twitter and Re-Tweet's fairly often my handle is: @AnCapZero. We have been working on a website for several months for GBP - DRK and GBP - BTC trading with low fees. Once it's up and running I'll let you know. I'm hoping to get more involved in the community so if there is anyway I can help promote Darkcoin in my local area Manchester UK let me know.

Thanks

Hi darkcoiners,
Another Spanish fan here for the fun of it. I've been lurking for some time. FSF asocciate member since Lavabit went bust. That event was a milestone in privacy rights.

The dear leader can be really happy: his social experiment has been a success. The latest achievement was really cool (many people forget that the latest version is still a β release). The alternate blockchain timelines manager (a.ka. spork show) sounds crazy, but it is real :grin: I'll hang around to keep the Spanish translation and some masternodes up-to-date.

Just showing you and your project some love.

I like the idea of Cryptocurrency.
This is a wonderful opportunity for each person.
You can support the community, you can earn, you can just help someone by sending a few coins.
Everyone will find something that he likes. Everyone will choose the coin, which he likes.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English :)

I like the idea of Cryptocurrency.
This is a wonderful opportunity for each person.
You can support the community, you can earn, you can just help someone by sending a few coins.
Everyone will find something that he likes. Everyone will choose the coin, which he likes.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English :)
Cryptos are great, but Darkcoin is awesome! Welcome aboard.

Heyyo, just started nosing around the CryptoCurrency markets a week ago and I think I have settled on Darkcoin!
I will say it is nice to see a pool with a dedicated forum attached to it~

Heyyo, just started nosing around the CryptoCurrency markets a week ago and I think I have settled on Darkcoin!
I will say it is nice to see a pool with a dedicated forum attached to it~

welcome
and yes I agree
that p2pool from dct is great !!

Greetings from the Emerald Isle.
Amazing project which I'm now proud to be part of. Pulled trigger on drk over last few days and set up masternode just a few mins ago thanks to Tao's brilliant guide (some drk on it's way as a thanks!)

Welcome
great to have you
:smile:

Greetings from the Emerald Isle.
Amazing project which I'm now proud to be part of. Pulled trigger on drk over last few days and set up masternode just a few mins ago thanks to Tao's brilliant guide (some drk on it's way as a thanks!)
Awesome! Top o the mornin' to you! Thank you for your kind words. You ARE now a part of an amazing community. Thanks for the contribution to my new Masternode fund! See you around the Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back