• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
now 2
Social Monday
:wink:
d6719d43166406a41c25b8b8d2ae10da95aa617b7585b535761c6a2b30b652d6-000
Ty vm tungfa. That was very generous of you. As you can see in my previous post I am starting to learn that it will take a while to mine some DRK let alone 1000 for a mn. Does anyone know of any faucets that are actually working? I will hit those up each day in addition to mining.

Ty vm tungfa. That was very generous of you. As you can see in my previous post I am starting to learn that it will take a while to mine some DRK let alone 1000 for a mn. Does anyone know of any faucets that are actually working? I will hit those up each day in addition to mining.

np
little welcome gift

do not hit the faucets every day please as they are for 'total' newcomers to cryptos, you already know how it works and what you are doing !
keep the rigs on fire and they will pay eventually !

Hello guys, im new here. Iv been a crypto-lurker for a good whilst now on and off so I kinda understand some things. I have however, never mined coins so now that I got a good computer im going to give it a try! :) I dont plan on getting rich or whatever.... I just want to learn about some interesting technologies and maybe meet some friends along the way. I have posted a question in the mining sub so please take a look at that if possible. My wallet address is XwKtg3wPihGm6UQHj4sTeQcF446ip2sDTx if anyone is feeling generous (make me RICH!) jks haha :) Thanks guys, may this be an interesting experience.

Hello guys, im new here. Iv been a crypto-lurker for a good whilst now on and off so I kinda understand some things. I have however, never mined coins so now that I got a good computer im going to give it a try! :) I dont plan on getting rich or whatever.... I just want to learn about some interesting technologies and maybe meet some friends along the way. I have posted a question in the mining sub so please take a look at that if possible. My wallet address is XwKtg3wPihGm6UQHj4sTeQcF446ip2sDTx if anyone is feeling generous (make me RICH!) jks haha :) Thanks guys, may this be an interesting experience.
Enjoy your mining experience. We have plenty of folks around here to help you with your questions. Welcome to the Dark!

Thank you :). I am on the DarkcoinTalk.org Pool website and I have tried to follow the steps.... im stuck on "3. Configure your miner."

Hi all. First day here. First thing, this forums UI is the best. Its clean, professional and quick and posts are mature.
I started with Dogecoin, then onto Bitcoin, Litecoin and Peercoin and have seen so much tweeted daily about DRK that I'm actually a bit hooked now and watching the markets hourly to whats happening. This is almost like starting over in crypto. I'm having new wallet dramas but I'm sure it will work out so I'm using EOBOT wallet for now until it gets sorted. I using my laptop with Windows 8.1 32. If anyone has advice that any dummy should now when running 8.1 with DRK so I don't have to go through the pain, it would be greatly appreciated.:smile:
XqCqVF7TiDbr7gHscGwJ95xCBXyw66okC9

Hi all. First day here. First thing, this forums UI is the best. Its clean, professional and quick and posts are mature.
I started with Dogecoin, then onto Bitcoin, Litecoin and Peercoin and have seen so much tweeted daily about DRK that I'm actually a bit hooked now and watching the markets hourly to whats happening. This is almost like starting over in crypto. I'm having new wallet dramas but I'm sure it will work out so I'm using EOBOT wallet for now until it gets sorted. I using my laptop with Windows 8.1 32. If anyone has advice that any dummy should now when running 8.1 with DRK so I don't have to go through the pain, it would be greatly appreciated.:smile:
Welcome :grin:, you should not have trouble with windows 8, I run a cold masternode wallet from it, make sure the usual firewalls are off or enabled on port 9999 and set port forwarding on your router if your going down the masternode path as router firewalls can block the remote procedure calls to masternodes. in your wallet, goto tools, debug console, and in the command window type masternode list, this will show every active masternode's ip and port.

Welcome :grin:, you should not have trouble with windows 8, I run a cold masternode wallet from it, make sure the usual firewalls are off or enabled on port 9999 and set port forwarding on your router if your going down the masternode path as router firewalls can block the remote procedure calls to masternodes. in your wallet, goto tools, debug console, and in the command window type masternode list, this will show every active masternode's ip and port.
Thanks, I'll give it try

Welcome
finally some Aliens on board !
:wink:

Thanks, I come in peace:grin:

Us too !
u1NSnth.png

Hey I'm new and thought I'd mention what a cool and user friendly website this is. Well done.
I am a huge fan of cryptocurrency, Darkcoin, Bitcoin, and just the alts as they emerge. I try to provide educational material on my website bitcoin macroeconomics . c
I have a lot of content on there, free crypto section, charities wall (some animal rescues, etc), even a METAL SHOP.
My first post was about Indexcoin and would like to hold the discussion on that.
Besides that just into economics, sound money, technology, politics, nature, rights, law reform......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm new and thought I'd mention what a cool and user friendly website this is. Well done.
I am a huge fan of cryptocurrency, Darkcoin, Bitcoin, and just the alts as they emerge. I try to provide educational material on my website bitcoin macroeconomics . c
I have a lot of content on there, free crypto section, charities wall (some animal rescues, etc), even a METAL SHOP.
My first post was about Indexcoin and would like to hold the discussion on that.
Besides that just into economics, sound money, technology, politics, nature, rights, law reform......
Welcome to the board, Twitter pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back