• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just a short heads up about me, I'm in Crypto since 2011, mostly active on bitcointalk.org and i'm running Suprnova Pools since a bit longer than a year, Darkcoin raised my interest since the instant tx features and masternodes, so i'm quite new here, but enjoying it already. I've also setup a pool for Darkcoin (dark.suprnova.cc) and hope everyone enjoys it. Its great to see such a strong community and I hope I can be part of it :)

Thanks !

hey ocminer and welcome
please make a thread for your pool in
the pool section as well so people can find it and you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Great to be here. I've been in the crypto scene since 4/13. I have no special skills in programming. I'm a trader into new things. Privacy well to me there is no privacy any more so this coin is interesting. I live in the us, a father of 2. Just a normal dude with a bit of a crazy streak. Nice to meet you all.

Hello. Great to be here. I've been in the crypto scene since 4/13. I have no special skills in programming. I'm a trader into new things. Privacy well to me there is no privacy any more so this coin is interesting. I live in the us, a father of 2. Just a normal dude with a bit of a crazy streak. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome
You came to the right place.
no programming skills required, crazy streaks commonly known and appreciated
:wink:

Howdy. Im a darkcoin investor and a masternode operator here. I consider myself to still be learning when it comes to the cryptocurrency scene. Having observed all the other alt coins on the market, darkcoin to me offers the best of all worlds. A POS system that actually enhances the network, combined with a good POW side, and soon to have instantaneous transactions. No one else seems to offer the quality that darkcoin does. Glad to be a part of the dark scene.

Howdy. Im a darkcoin investor and a masternode operator here. I consider myself to still be learning when it comes to the cryptocurrency scene. Having observed all the other alt coins on the market, darkcoin to me offers the best of all worlds. A POS system that actually enhances the network, combined with a good POW side, and soon to have instantaneous transactions. No one else seems to offer the quality that darkcoin does. Glad to be a part of the dark scene.

Howdy Hey Darkwater
good to have you.
I think we all consider ourself learning when it comes to cryptos and the scene. so many changes, going so fast.
Please ask any question, that is what we are here for.

Howdy Hey Darkwater
good to have you.
I think we all consider ourself learning when it comes to cryptos and the scene. so many changes, going so fast.
Please ask any question, that is what we are here for.

I couldnt masternode without the help and resources we have here. There's no other place I could go for this info. Especially keeping up with all the updates.

I couldnt masternode without the help and resources we have here. There's no other place I could go for this info. Especially keeping up with all the updates.

Exactly
and remember,
there is no stupid question
what makes people stupid, is being afraid to ask !
:smile:

I also joined the foundation, and was wondering how long does it take to receive a foundation member badge?

DRK is the best!

and thats only because of this amazing community (welcome) and sure our "Double Pro Tech Dev Team" !!

Hi all, I'm humbled to be a part of the Darkcoin Forum. I am definitely a "newbee" as far as the software is concerned and some things are very difficult to understand. but I am a electrical engineer and i am catching on fast as a miner. I got my first 'rig' to work in Jan 1st, and I been hooked on this stuff ever since (2 more added now but just CPU), wife does not like it at all though, so it's hard to make the time to keep working on it, I actually sneek out at 1am, and work on all this stuff til 2:30am - 3am every night, then go to work at 5am, I've got plans to fill up my entire basement with rigs, i have a huge basement....DRK is the best though, huge learning curve for me, but I'm getting there I wish it was easy, but if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!...hope all is well, warm wishes to everyone.....

Hi all, I'm humbled to be a part of the Darkcoin Forum. I am definitely a "newbee" as far as the software is concerned and some things are very difficult to understand. but I am a electrical engineer and i am catching on fast as a miner. I got my first 'rig' to work in Jan 1st, and I been hooked on this stuff ever since (2 more added now but just CPU), wife does not like it at all though, so it's hard to make the time to keep working on it, I actually sneek out at 1am, and work on all this stuff til 2:30am - 3am every night, then go to work at 5am, I've got plans to fill up my entire basement with rigs, i have a huge basement....DRK is the best though, huge learning curve for me, but I'm getting there I wish it was easy, but if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!...hope all is well, warm wishes to everyone.....
Great! Just make sure to keep the wife happy in the Dark...:cool:

There is a hope for your wife ;) mine already asks me when will I setup the next MN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back