• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Chris Felix. I am an ESL teacher in France near Lyon. I work at the Ecole Des Mines in Saint Etienne (though currently on a medical leave) which is a highly ranked engineering school. I do TOEIC preparation, all EU licensed engineers must have a minimum competence in English. I own a small business focused on vending machines. I'll have to wait to link my site, this is my first post so I'm not allowed to link!

I have previously focused on penny press machines, however, I may pursue ATM machines that sell Dash.

Another new guy wishing he had started buying bitcoin back when I first heard about it. ;) I have to give credit to @amanda_b_johnson for educating be on dash and the benefits of its self funding model. Thanks to everyone that did all of the work to get dash where it is now.

It is just a little scary to see the price go up so fast.

It's a strange condition to flip between euphoria and mild terror.

Hi I'm Diddy and new here too, from the UK, Actress, Artiste, Saxophonist and Dash enthusiast. Thank you Amanda B Johnson for making all those videos and educating the uneducated.

I'd love to see Amanda and Pete make a full length fly on the wall style documentary about Dash - how do you guys feel about that ?

Too many births in Dash.
The dollar people control the life in Dash world.
The more the price of Dash increases, the more people arrive here.

I do not trust those newcomers.
They seem to be motivated my Mammon and fortune, and not by virtue.

Maybe you should newcomers a chance before making them feel unwelcome I thought this was a community and not a firing line of distrust

Hi I'm Diddy and new here too, from the UK, Actress, Artiste, Saxophonist and Dash enthusiast. Thank you Amanda B Johnson for making all those videos and educating the uneducated.

I'd love to see Amanda and Pete make a full length fly on the wall style documentary about Dash - how do you guys feel about that ?

Hi Diddy. I'm new here too, and you're as welcome as anybody. Even though I'm new here, I've been reading here and over on reddit/dashpay and dashnation on slack. Don't mind Demo too much. He has a certain view of the world...

And for myself, I am most excited about helping to develop a functional easy digital currency to help the 4 or 5 billion unbanked people out there. That seems noble enough. And if I profit from owning a masternode along the way, well isn't that grand.

Hi, thank you that's very nice of you. I hope you do profit from your masternode, and yes it would be grand !
My background is the Arts, I'd like to see a way for Dash to work with the Arts and Education, Disabled Children in the Arts - basically as in the UK there is such an organisation already in this area called Dash Arts, I believe in sharing information and to get the message to a wider audience in a creative way. I am not quite sure how yet, but I do have a tonne of idea's floating round in my head, one being wanting to see Amanda (who personally I greatly admire and appreciate for her straight to the point and none developer jargon videos - which I have been watching for months) Its nice to see women bringing the crypto space arena to us simple folk. It does seem a little male dominated at the moment. Whoops just a little observation !
I'd also like to see (and again this is a personal preference) a kind of fly on the wall full length documentary about Dash - maybe Amanda and Pete could do something with all the rushes they must have - I'm probably not on the same wave length as a lot of others on here, However I do want Dash to succeed though in its mission ! You never know I might one day be able to afford a masternode of my own lol I think that is a long way off though.
Thank you for your kindness.

Hello, everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been in Bitcoin for the last two years, but recently came to appreciate DASH. I'm particularly excited about the direction of DASH as well as the infrastructure that facilitates innovation and collaboration among DASHers. After binging on DASH: Detailed videos, I'm currently brainstorming the ways I could potentially bring my limited skill set to the table to further the advancement and propagation of DASH to the average consumer. Thanks for your hospitality in the DASH forum, everyone.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been in Bitcoin for the last two years, but recently came to appreciate DASH. I'm particularly excited about the direction of DASH as well as the infrastructure that facilitates innovation and collaboration among DASHers. After binging on DASH: Detailed videos, I'm currently brainstorming the ways I could potentially bring my limited skill set to the table to further the advancement and propagation of DASH to the average consumer. Thanks for your hospitality in the DASH forum, everyone.
I'm not necessarily new as I've been on the slack channel for a bit....but I am new to the forums. I figured that I need to get established on here. I'm loving the DASH celebration of going above $100!

I'm a graphic/web designer and I'm also a musician. I play drums in the band Steal The Prize - stealtheprize.com as well as making modern funk music in Ableton at JonathanMcMillan.cloud/

Hi - love the band page some beautiful tracks on there !

Hi, thank you that's very nice of you. I hope you do profit from your masternode, and yes it would be grand !
My background is the Arts, I'd like to see a way for Dash to work with the Arts and Education, Disabled Children in the Arts - basically as in the UK there is such an organisation already in this area called Dash Arts, I believe in sharing information and to get the message to a wider audience in a creative way. I am not quite sure how yet, but I do have a tonne of idea's floating round in my head, one being wanting to see Amanda (who personally I greatly admire and appreciate for her straight to the point and none developer jargon videos - which I have been watching for months) Its nice to see women bringing the crypto space arena to us simple folk. It does seem a little male dominated at the moment. Whoops just a little observation !
I'd also like to see (and again this is a personal preference) a kind of fly on the wall full length documentary about Dash - maybe Amanda and Pete could do something with all the rushes they must have - I'm probably not on the same wave length as a lot of others on here, However I do want Dash to succeed though in its mission ! You never know I might one day be able to afford a masternode of my own lol I think that is a long way off though.
Thank you for your kindness.

Success finds a way. ++ would love to see more women involved in crypto.

Hi. I'm Carl from Norway. Looks like you have one amazing team and product here. I'm rooting for you!

I'm looking forward to investing more in dash. The idea of having a collateral and backbone of investors, that at the same time gets some payment for their contribution is a great idea. A shame that I did not look into dash BEFORE March 2017, but hey... :) I'm not complaining. The moon is the next stop! :)

Hey guys

Dashmaximalist here from uk

I love what you guys are doing and feel that it's the right way to go

Without proper governance , things don't go good and dash price rises are a testament to that
I have got myself a master node worth of coins as i believe in dash strongly

I have couple of interesting ideas to market dash more , can some one help me where i should post them ???

Hi all,
first of all, thank you for creating dash. I like very much the masternode concept and the possibilities like instant send that come with that.
I'm in the Bitcoin world since 2011, have some experience in C#, java and c++. I have a diplom (equal to master in Germany) in computer science with focus on distributed systems.
Since i was a small child i liked programming and creating currencies :)
I'm interested in helping to establish a fair economic system for all, that respects nature and lm also much into spirituality, meditation yoga and so on.
So for now I ended up here, lets see where the travel leads me.

All the good,
Martin

Hey guys

Dashmaximalist here from uk

I love what you guys are doing and feel that it's the right way to go

Without proper governance , things don't go good and dash price rises are a testament to that
I have got myself a master node worth of coins as i believe in dash strongly

I have couple of interesting ideas to market dash more , can some one help me where i should post them ???

I'm not positive but I bet 'General Discussion' would probably work, unless you are trying to gauge the masternode owners feeling on an idea that you would like to propose for the budget. If that is the case use the 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' forum to post your well though out / well explained proposal.

• Boa noite, meu nome é Diogo. Sou novo nesse meio. E tudo que for pra aprender mais eu quero saber. E agente que faz cadastro ainda recebe as moedas grátis?

Hello Dashers! My name is George and I just lost 1000$ via migration to 12.1. I'm not really a forum guy and I don't know what's up, can I get help somewhere? General discussions or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back