• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Darkcoin.io Webpage .. Suggestions/ Issues ...>>

Last edited by a moderator:
great
you guys making progress !
very nice ! keep it coming ...>>>

great to see you guys and girls are on it
am off on a job and back in 12 hours to get this party started
please make sure i have a Darkcoin links for the Press Release !!!! tx

on the news section, first news "Darkcoin Passes Security Review, Prepares to Open Source" there is a link "Download PDF" -> leads to 404

I would suggest something else than the "D" (and less pixelated) to illustrate the "Mandatory Update to RC5" something more like this :
dDZaGhK.png

i would put Evans cool graphic from the last press release where the D is not (and the video was before)
vertoe the one i pm'ed you looking for a newer one !! take that where the D is !!!

i checked the website and "where to spend" section is empty :\

I also noticed that under home->resources->merchant tools->payment processors there is a problem with images not shown.

and home->resources->merchant tools->success cases is empty also :\

community pictures loading on iPhone now ! nice ..>>

looking good press section working as well (can we get the next OS Press Release there please when it is out? ) ... tx

Hi guys,

The 'Download PDF' link at the bottom of this news page is linking to a missing file.

darkcoin-passes-security-review-prepares-to-open-source

2014-09-22-pr-darkcoin-rc5.pdf

i still think that "D" on the front page @ mandatory update RC5 should be changed to that cool graph even send out before / see bellow !!!

Back