• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Android Monitor

Well out of my league mate. :tongue:

lol
no worries
they actually replied already
good news for all the android peeps

email quote:
I am aware of the Dash rebranding. I am in the middle of an upgrade for the Android Wallet, which includes importing the latest updates from Bitcoin Wallet 4.0 and I was also working on getting InstantX working.

The instantX feature may take a while longer, so I will put that on hold and get the Dash rebranding finished first.

lol
no worries
they actually replied already
good news for all the android peeps

email quote:
I am aware of the Dash rebranding. I am in the middle of an upgrade for the Android Wallet, which includes importing the latest updates from Bitcoin Wallet 4.0 and I was also working on getting InstantX working.

The instantX feature may take a while longer, so I will put that on hold and get the Dash rebranding finished first.
https://dashtalk.org/threads/android-wallet.383/page-4#post-48918 :smile:

calnaughtonjnr Great job with the new mmpro version! Much more stable, and your holdings appear each time now.

Thanks Tao! That means a lot. :grin:

Still learning everyday, so will try and improve it further still. Thankfully we've got some real clever, helpful folks here on dashtalk for me to ask questions to, otherwise I would have no chance.

Update coming to the test group shortly with some more stats for each MN and a clearer MN list view.

calnaughtonjnr I zeroed out my masternode balances and performed a refresh on your app the next day. The arrow looked like it was updating, but at the end, the balances stayed the same.

I waited another day only to have the same result.

Hope you can get to the bottom of that!

Cheers,

Tao

Sure, bro!

XbfdZ6ptLZChaJnpgkffhCwKDAcY4AsGqB

XtnuWsW6f87yfcB9vj9Dw46LsV3hbNSm7V
Nice one. Just on way to work. Will get back to you asap. If you can wait, I've got a beta to upload with some new features. Will only be an hour away from getting that to you.

Hey all, new version of My Masternodes Pro submitted with last paid info added. Should be live within 24hrs.

2015-05-14 09.36.16.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update is now available. You MUST uninstall and the reinstall as there are database changes. This update will error if you dont remove the app first.

Sorry for inconvenience, but I really needed to change the dB to accommodate future features.

Any ideas how i get this App
Across the Fire Wall to China ?
the chinese can not access anything google, and are very keen to have this !
can i download it somewhere and get it to them ?
I have NO Android device and am on a Mac
:confused::rolleyes::what:

Any ideas how i get this App
Across the Fire Wall to China ?
the chinese can not access anything google, and are very keen to have this !
can i download it somewhere and get it to them ?
I have NO Android device and am on a Mac
:confused::rolleyes::what:

See this post from Huobi on the subject:
To All Android App Developers - A Request From Chinese Bitcoin Community

I suggested to Cal earlier that he try to make his app available on F-droid.
That's pretty much the go-to alternative Android app store for international compatibility, since there are no licensing restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
See this post from Huobi on the subject:
To All Android App Developers - A Request From Chinese Bitcoin Community

I suggested to Cal earlier that he try to make his app available on F-droid.
That's pretty much the go-to Android app store for international compatibility, since there are no licensing restrictions.

F-droid ?!
whow, good find tx

calnaughtonjnr you know better what this (above) means
:what:

the chinese are testing the link you send me now
i will get back to you with some feedback
tx again

Hello calnaughtonjnr !

Do you have an update on this project? I can't find a link for this app. Would love to hear from you.

Thank you. :)

Hey Moli

Sorry, but I had to scrap this for a while. The server that ran everything and collated all the data was hacked and ended up getting destroyed. My last backup was quite a way back too, so a fair amount of work to re-do.

I am going to get this sorted, its just that I quit my job a few months ago to try and start working for myself, so having to be careful what I spend my time on as things are a bit tight at the moment.

Hey Moli

Sorry, but I had to scrap this for a while. The server that ran everything and collated all the data was hacked and ended up getting destroyed. My last backup was quite a way back too, so a fair amount of work to re-do.

I am going to get this sorted, its just that I quit my job a few months ago to try and start working for myself, so having to be careful what I spend my time on as things are a bit tight at the moment.
Aww, sorry to hear that, mate! Your old job no good? Hope everything goes well for you and look forward to your app being updated.

Back