• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Android Monitor

I should be getting a freebie tablet soon. Have no clue what specs. First time into the Android world... hope it works ;)

I think as long as it's Android 4.+, it should be sweet. I just re-published to Play Store with their required edit so think it should be all good now. Added Scan QR to add address, sum of Masternode balances with count and DRK > USD exchange rate from Bitfinex. Thanks to DrkMiner and splawik21 for helping with ideas. Will be adding the rest too plus notification click bug.

Great! Please inform us when its on the play store.

Edit: The app is on play store.

Love the QR :smile:

1. Renaming the MN would be great
2. Replace the start/stop notify with a switch. Make it more clear if it on or off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on the app. When I click "settings" nothing happens. What options do you have currently? My vote would be for an "offline" status indicator.

what is the link on the play store please !?
tx

what is the link on the play store please !?
tx
New link is here and in my sig. Took a few hours to show up in the Play Store.

Great job on the app. When I click "settings" nothing happens. What options do you have currently? My vote would be for an "offline" status indicator.
Settings should be finished on next update. I probably should have removed it really but just forgot. It will have time delay between updates and notification preferences. Offline status is definitely coming. I just had to work out how to Parse JSON, which I hadn't done before. I've sorted that now though and have tested getting all the data needed. Will be as quick as I can getting that published :grin:

should I wait for the next update or are you solid ?
(ready for a promotion ?)

I think maybe I should get the bug that DrkMiner found that loads a blank screen before linking to the explorer.darkcoin page. It is what loads when you click the notification to say you've been paid. I can have that fixed a bit later on and re-published. Everything else really can wait. They would be genuine update features I think.

Could you make the font larger?
fitting the DRK address on screen isn't leaving much room for larger font i guess....
or give the option to enlarge the screen (pinch).

Could you make the font larger?
fitting the DRK address on screen isn't leaving much room for larger font i guess....
or give the option to enlarge the screen (pinch).
On the summary page? Yeh, its pretty small. I'm redoing that listview to put other MN info in. I'm thinking about making that text the full width and having status and balance, etc on a row underneath and have each record's info bordered off to separate.

Update is now available. Only had today testing it, but it looks good. Haven't had any problems so far...

Will have more comprehensive MN details by the end of the week.

When you have several MN's get paid the old notifications are being overwritten by the new ones.

Think you should display all the notifications. Like that you know what node was paid. Now you will see only the last payment only.

When you have several MN's get paid the old notifications are being overwritten by the new ones.

Think you should display all the notifications. Like that you know what node was paid. Now you will see only the last payment only.
Stack them on top each other? Yeh, no problem. I guess I didn't really think about that situation happening.

My app keeps crashing - ugh
Sorry about that MangledBlue. Would it be OK to get your MN addresses and Android version please and I will take a look.

Stack them on top each other? Yeh, no problem. I guess I didn't really think about that situation happening.

Sorry about that MangledBlue. Would it be OK to get your MN addresses and Android version please and I will take a look.

I have not placed any MN addresses into it yet
V: 2.1

I have not placed any MN addresses into it yet
V: 2.1

V2.1 says that it is API level 7 and I think the minimum for the app is level 16 (V4.1). I didn't think it would even let you download it on the PlayStore because of the minimum requirements. I read before that there is a problem with the listview adapter (that holds the MNs) on any device below API level 11 (V3.0, Honeycomb).

Any update? I'd love to see "MN just went offline" alerts.

Sorry for taking so long. I've had to put this temporarily on the back burner. I Just need to get some other work done before Christmas. I did get IP address and status showing in the MN list successfully. I will work on getting the status checked as part of the background service soon though :smile:

Uptimerobot to your port and you'll get an email when it goes offline/online.
Uptimerobot freaks out too much. I'm getting up-down-up-down all the time while the MN is still hanging tough. Lot's of false alarms.

Back