• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM22G ASIC Dash Miner Support Thread

Hi all!

Got some used 22G miners last month and today a PSU of one unit died - no sign of life even after disconnecting everything and removing from the unit. The miner itself works with the PSU from the other unit. Opened PSU and there is no any sign of burn or short circuit at the first look, not tested the fuse for now. Is there any way to request a spare PSU and what's the price?

Hi all!

Got some used 22G miners last month and today a PSU of one unit died - no sign of life even after disconnecting everything and removing from the unit. The miner itself works with the PSU from the other unit. Opened PSU and there is no any sign of burn or short circuit at the first look, not tested the fuse for now. Is there any way to request a spare PSU and what's the price?
Hi,

I have messaged you with information.

[QUOTE = "iBeLink_1, post: 147310, участник: 4748"] Привет,

DM22G спроектирован иначе, чем DM11G, поэтому он не является разогнанной версией. Предоставьте скриншот страницы вашего веб-управления, и мы можем посмотреть, что происходит. [/ QUOTE]

Здравствуйте ! срочно помогите! G11 не настраивает интерфейс. интерфейс летел. Я уже не выплатил Ибекинку такой пробой. помогите сделать каждого работником. посмотрите, что такое низкий мегаяхт и так очень часто. Вместо 10.000 500-800 MH. ребята взяли 4 части, и они все еще работают так. помогите или измените. давайте будем поддерживать репутацию! написать личное сообщение. Спасибо.

Attachments

• IMG-20180820-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180820-WA0000.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 239
Hi,

Try to refresh the page several times, sometimes the display is bugged or there is an issue getting the temperature reading. It should cause no issues with the miner if a few are showing -222 as the system still has temperature readings from other blades.

HI! need help, I got 75 IBeLinks DM22 and some of them got this problem:
they was working well for a half a year but few days ago they just stop mining...

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-3_17-6-12.png
    upload_2018-9-3_17-6-12.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 260
HI! need help, I got 75 IBeLinks DM22 and some of them got this problem:
they was working well for a half a year but few days ago they just stop mining...
Hi,

This usually means there is an internet connection issue. The miners are not able to connect out to the internet. Please check the router settings to see if they are being blocked and if the IP settings are correct. You can also try re-imaging the firmware onto the tf card. Here is the DM22 Firmware 3.6.5 and a burning software to use.

Hi. My ASIK stopped seeing pools.
what happened? Firmware 3.6.5 reinstalled

Attachments

• DM22.jpg
    DM22.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 234
After reinstalling the firmware, 3.6.5 updated to 3.6.11, worked for 3.5 hours and then the firmware went off again. micro SD has fallen into disrepair. Please help me figure it out!

Attachments

• DM22.jpg
    DM22.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 241
Hi. My ASIK stopped seeing pools.
what happened? Firmware 3.6.5 reinstalled
Hi,

I have heard recently that Nicehash is having issues with ASiC compatibility right now. It could be a temporary issue while they figure it out.
After you updated to 3.6.11, did you reboot the miner? Try turning off the miner for 1 minute and then back on. If you are still getting the connection refused message, it could be caused by a bad firmware which you will need to reimage. Or it could be that the miner is not able to get an internet connection, please check your router/firewall settings.

hello after dm22g firmware I can’t connect to its configurations. It produces an error: Connection error to 127.0.0.1:4029: "Connection refused"
HELP.

Attachments

• Без имени.jpg
    Без имени.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 413
Hello, after dm22g firmware I can’t connect to its configurations. It produces an error: Connection error to 127.0.0.1:4029: “Connection refused”

Thank you and have a good day!

Проблема решена!

Last edited:
have problem with ip range when work minining can use v.p.n for change this or dns set ??

and have anysupport in iran ?

Interestingly, if I plug in one miner, it enters the configuration and works literally a couple of minutes, then again there is an error. But only one in 20 did. Now only dm11g works normally in the same network

Back