• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I have a problem GetFreeDash

This is the email that came to me 1 month ago. One thing for you to know, I have totally forbidden to use my personal data in internet forums, pages, social networks etc. For this reason the email I use in getfreedash is NOT my personal email, I can not do that for strict reasons.
$358 !! You must have 716 referals! Almost an entire town!
Same questions to you.

1. What is your dash address?
  2. How did you managed to gain 358$ in getfreedash? By introducing new individuals to it?
  3. In case 2 is a yes, could you please reveal to us the 716 dash adresses of the individuals you introduced dash to?

As I have already said, maybe the getfreedash officials didnt judge you as a scammer.
Maybe they just put an upper limit in the references.
I mean 716! Thats a lot of people, and a lot of work!
Next time do not work that much, just let some of your referrals do the work for you! ;)

Last edited:
I managed to do many talks in large rooms and that, even my dad in his meetings did ... I managed to get a lot of referrals thanks to the influence of my father, and everything was in a very short time. Caracas, Portuguesa, Barinas, Tachira, Merida. States that my father and I visited and where we got too many referrals ... It seems too unfair that I do not get my dash ...

So you are the son of a politician, and you have many influance. Thats very nice. Why dont you try a cryptoparty?

Entonces usted es el hijo de un político, y tiene mucha influencia. Eso es muy lindo ¿Por qué no pruebas un cryptoparty?

Your comments, should take more seriously
The same thing also happens to me and I only see how nobody makes a concrete response. I think that just like me, people just want to know what is going on with their balances. Why ok, Let's just like they put a limit, why not warn?
I think you can see a forum on the GetFreeDash page where you can deal with internal issues without disturbing

Your comments, should take more seriously
The same thing also happens to me and I only see how nobody makes a concrete response. I think that just like me, people just want to know what is going on with their balances. Why ok, Let's just like they put a limit, why not warn?
I think you can see a forum on the GetFreeDash page where you can deal with internal issues without disturbing

I am serious. I am a dividend advocate, so I am somehow against the notion, some people to get 716 more dividend than others. Of course I recognise that some people work by advertising getfreedash, but in any case, an upper limit on how much they are allowed to work in the advertising field should be introduced.

You post here, because you want to disturb the community, because you think something is going wrong with getfreedash. Οtherwise you would send an e-mail to getfreedash site, and you would patiently wait for their answer. So stop pretending you dont want to disturb.

Last edited:
Al principio GETFREEDASH era una buena manera de generar Dash de manera fácil y rápida, implementada en Venezuela con un único objetivo que era el patrocinio de su moneda, pero esta es una rotunda ESTAFA, GETFREEDASH no paga, tengo más de un mes y nada de nada que me ha pagano y mis amigos tampoco les han pagado, así como la página se hizo popular también el hare una campaña para que todos se enteren que esto es una estafa. GETFREEDASH es una Gran ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA.

Al principio GETFREEDASH era una buena manera de generar Dash de manera fácil y rápida, implementada en Venezuela con un único objetivo que era el patrocinio de su moneda, pero esta es una rotunda ESTAFA, GETFREEDASH no paga, tengo más de un mes y nada de nada que me ha pagano y mis amigos tampoco les han pagado, así como la página se hizo popular también el hare una campaña para que todos se enteren que esto es una estafa. GETFREEDASH es una Gran ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA.

Translation:
"At the beginning GETFREEDASH was a good way to generate Dash easily and quickly, implemented in Venezuela with a single objective that was the sponsorship of its currency, but this is a complete scam, GETFREEDASH does not pay, I have more than a month and nothing of nothing that has paid me and my friends have not paid, as the page became popular also the hare a campaign to let everyone know that this is a scam. GETFREEDASH is a Great SCAM. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD."

It is not a scam. It is just that the payments have been postponed, due to the lack of funds.

But in order for the Dash community to be sure that getfreedash is not a scam, @Dashmaximalist should publish the whole list of transactions. And you, @meiberlyn01 you should publish your dash address, in order for the community to check whether your address is included in these transactions or not.

Note also that the payments are not automated in getfreedash (as far as I know), they are done manually by the getfreedash officials, and this is one of the main causes of the malfunctions and errors that occur (in my opinion).

Last edited:
Mate, everything (unfortunately) depends on the masternodes vote. This is how the (stupid) system works, here in Dash. Dash governance is not Democracy, it is Plutocracy (or Timocracy). It is a stupid regime, but the good news is that timocracy is the seed of democracy.

If you are not aware of it, @Dashmaximalist asked for 550 dash more, but the MNOs rejected it.

In the meantime, there are some other cryptos that are planning to offer a dividend to the new users.

https://forum.pivx.org/t/international-mass-marketing-with-sms-otp-verification/1924
https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/jump-s...ela-by-acquiring-100k-users-in-3-month/3904/6

check them out....
hello @demo and those pages are you active to register, or are they just proposals?

@Dashmaximalist I'd like to offer a couple ideas for improving the communication situation with your users.

- Why not put up a blog or at least a status page on your website, where you can keep folks updated on the situation? People like communication.
- You might also create a mailing list, get permission from your users to opt them in, and send them update emails.

I see you have quite a few Spanish speakers who are upset, so let me know if you need a couple short texts translated into Spanish.

Best wishes with this!

@Dashmaximalist I'd like to offer a couple ideas for improving the communication situation with your users.

- Why not put up a blog or at least a status page on your website, where you can keep folks updated on the situation? People like communication.
- You might also create a mailing list, get permission from your users to opt them in, and send them update emails.

I see you have quite a few Spanish speakers who are upset, so let me know if you need a couple short texts translated into Spanish.

Best wishes with this!
yes we are going to send mailers to all the people who are affected , some technical issues are stopping us , but should be sorted out soon, thanks for the suggestion anyway

Hi is getfreedash only for people from Venezuela, India and not for any other region ? What about Africans living in Europe ? I am just curious.

Best wishes with this!

I couldn't agree more with George. All Dash faucets needs to be clear with their users. A funding status bar could be the solution also improving the customer service, maybe you could ask help to @AlejandroE Dash Help could help you with that!

Back