Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

I have a problem GetFreeDash

Discussion in 'Dash Websites' started by Saheiry, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Saheiry

Saheiry New Member

#1 Saheiry, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

you really should NOT be posting your personal info public here !!
    (u never know who is watching )

and i doubt anybody will hand out 40 Dash
    40 dash x 300 US = 12000 US :rolleyes:

3. Saheiry

Saheiry New Member

Hello, Hello, thank, I edit message , 40 usd dash wallet. Who can help me ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. aryenly

aryenly New Member

Hola, yo tambien tengo el mismo problema. Espero que sea un error de la pagina y que hagan algo al respecto rapido.

I have the same problem. From April 4 I received an email saying that my payment had already arrived but that was false. My girlfriend and my brother also have the same problem! I hope they solve this because they are losing a lot of people.

5. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Team Foundation Member Masternode Owner/Operator Moderator

6. andres

andres Member

7. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

hi , all pease never post your complains over here as it will not be monitored, you should always email us at [email protected] or reach our facebook page facebook.com/getfreedash please understand that posting here doesn't speed up your case as we have a huge wait list anyway! thanks for your understanding

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. aryenly

aryenly New Member

muchacho marico que parte no entiendes que no responden ni gmail ni facebook ni nada, dios.

I just want you to tell us if someday they will solve these problems. Because I'm afraid that, since my account says that I was paid and that it was not, the system thinks that I really got paid and I will never get my money. Spend a lot of time getfreedash because: 1) I love Dash. 2) I love the getfreedash project. I do not care if I have to wait 1,2 or 4 months, I just want to know if they solve everything. because if you think about leaving it like that, tell us too and that's how we calm down

9. Jzegomez

Jzegomez New Member

Hermano, contactelo al privado, trate de calmarse y no se desespere. El proceso es lento pero seguro.

10. aryenly

aryenly New Member

Es que yo siempre he confiado en este proyecto, estoy desde enero dedicandole muchisimo tiempo a esto. Pero ahora lo que me tiene preocupado es que ellos dicen que ya pagaron pero en realidad no fue asi. Entonces cuando empiecen a pagar de verdad ya no tendran en cuenta las cuentas que dicen pagadas porque el sistema pensara que estas deudas ya estan soldadas. Y como dije anteriormente, no me importa esperar 4 meses yo solo quiero saber si efectivamente solucionaran esto algun dia. Porque si no es asi solo avisenlo y ya! Dejo de preocuparme.

11. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    Mate, everything (unfortunately) depends on the masternodes vote. This is how the (stupid) system works, here in Dash. Dash governance is not Democracy, it is Plutocracy (or Timocracy). It is a stupid regime, but the good news is that timocracy is the seed of democracy.

If you are not aware of it, @Dashmaximalist asked for 550 dash more, but the MNOs rejected it.

In the meantime, there are some other cryptos that are planning to offer a dividend to the new users.

https://forum.pivx.org/t/international-mass-marketing-with-sms-otp-verification/1924
    https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/jump-s...ela-by-acquiring-100k-users-in-3-month/3904/6

check them out....

#11 demo, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  12. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    As long as you ask funding from the Dash network, the complains of your clients should be visible.
    And visible in a independant place, where you cannot delete them by yourself.
    You should not hide the complains on facebook or on a e-mail.

#12 demo, Apr 14, 2018
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  13. ec1warc1

ec1warc1 Active Member

@Dashmaximalist should have received 300 Dash by now to fund his promotion. From what I understand from reading other posts, @Dashmaximalist suspended payments in the final days of March due to lack of funds. That is understandable. It concerns me that since receiving a second payment of 150 Dash, payments to those who have participated in his promotion have not been made.

I disagree with @demo that the voting system is stupid. If it were stupid, it would have approved 550 more dash per month to this promotion.

14. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    This is a serious accusation, that @Dashmaximalist should answer.

Timocracy is a stupid regime, regardless the approval or non approval of the 550 dash for getfreedash.

Only stupids may accept the above (marked in red) awful situation, and become the slaves of the plutocrats. Especially in case nobody (or nothing) forces them to become such slaves, this is the ultimate stupidity.

#14 demo, Apr 14, 2018
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  15. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    I hope someone from the getfreedash officials will answer your reasonable question.
    If not, I recommend you to add your question into the "People who do not answer questions" thread.

This is a generic problem, there are too many unanswered questions here in Dash Nation.
    Too many officials constantly refuse to give us a sign....

#15 demo, Apr 14, 2018
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  16. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

Demo please stop nagging , the payments have started we cleared few 1000 payment yesterday we will clear more today

• Like Like x 1
  17. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    Glad you removed your face from your avatar.
    Welcome to the anonymous club! Anonymity rules!
    I hope some day you will also join the cryptoparties proof of individuality....

[​IMG]

#17 demo, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  18. aryenly

aryenly New Member

Hello Friend. 1 month ago my account says that they already paid me but in reality it's not like that, the money is not in my wallet. I would like to know if that is a normal problem and if I will soon receive my payment or I have to forget about that money? Can I consider then that they have scammed me? I spent too much time on this project and I hate the idea of thinking that everything was in vain. I had the opportunity to travel to several states of Venezuela thanks to my father, he is a Venezuelan politician who has many contacts and he helped me get many people to tell them about dash and each of them managed to register in getfreedash (several of them I have asked if they got their respective dash and everyone says no). I managed to do many talks in large rooms and that, even my dad in his meetings did ... I managed to get a lot of referrals thanks to the influence of my father, and everything was in a very short time. Caracas, Portuguesa, Barinas, Tachira, Merida. States that my father and I visited and where we got too many referrals ... It seems too unfair that I do not get my dash ...

19. aryenly

aryenly New Member

This is the email that came to me 1 month ago. One thing for you to know, I have totally forbidden to use my personal data in internet forums, pages, social networks etc. For this reason the email I use in getfreedash is NOT my personal email, I can not do that for strict reasons.

Attached Files:

20. aryenly

aryenly New Member

Just tell me maximilian. What happened with that payment that says it's ready? I've been robbed? Will I be accredited soon? what happened?

21. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    $358 !! You must have 716 referals! Almost an entire town!
    Same questions to you.

As I have already said, maybe the getfreedash officials didnt judge you as a scammer.
    Maybe they just put an upper limit in the references.
    I mean 716! Thats a lot of people, and a lot of work!
    Next time do not work that much, just let some of your referrals do the work for you! ;)

#21 demo, Apr 15, 2018
  22. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    So you are the son of a politician, and you have many influance. Thats very nice. Why dont you try a cryptoparty?

[​IMG]

23. Jzegomez

Jzegomez New Member

Your comments, should take more seriously
    The same thing also happens to me and I only see how nobody makes a concrete response. I think that just like me, people just want to know what is going on with their balances. Why ok, Let's just like they put a limit, why not warn?
    I think you can see a forum on the GetFreeDash page where you can deal with internal issues without disturbing

24. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:

I am serious. I am a dividend advocate, so I am somehow against the notion, some people to get 716 more dividend than others. Of course I recognise that some people work by advertising getfreedash, but in any case, an upper limit on how much they are allowed to work in the advertising field should be introduced.

You post here, because you want to disturb the community, because you think something is going wrong with getfreedash. Οtherwise you would send an e-mail to getfreedash site, and you would patiently wait for their answer. So stop pretending you dont want to disturb.

#24 demo, Apr 15, 2018
  25. meiberlyn01

meiberlyn01 New Member

Al principio GETFREEDASH era una buena manera de generar Dash de manera fácil y rápida, implementada en Venezuela con un único objetivo que era el patrocinio de su moneda, pero esta es una rotunda ESTAFA, GETFREEDASH no paga, tengo más de un mes y nada de nada que me ha pagano y mis amigos tampoco les han pagado, así como la página se hizo popular también el hare una campaña para que todos se enteren que esto es una estafa. GETFREEDASH es una Gran ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA. ESTAFA.

26. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    Translation:
    "At the beginning GETFREEDASH was a good way to generate Dash easily and quickly, implemented in Venezuela with a single objective that was the sponsorship of its currency, but this is a complete scam, GETFREEDASH does not pay, I have more than a month and nothing of nothing that has paid me and my friends have not paid, as the page became popular also the hare a campaign to let everyone know that this is a scam. GETFREEDASH is a Great SCAM. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD."

It is not a scam. It is just that the payments have been postponed, due to the lack of funds.

But in order for the Dash community to be sure that getfreedash is not a scam, @Dashmaximalist should publish the whole list of transactions. And you, @meiberlyn01 you should publish your dash address, in order for the community to check whether your address is included in these transactions or not.

Note also that the payments are not automated in getfreedash (as far as I know), they are done manually by the getfreedash officials, and this is one of the main causes of the malfunctions and errors that occur (in my opinion).

#26 demo, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  27. andres

andres Member

They also sent me an email saying they paid me and they did not and now a sign says test succesfull

28. andres

andres Member

hello @demo and those pages are you active to register, or are they just proposals?

29. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    just proposals.

30. George Donnelly

George Donnelly Active Member

Dash Address:
    XkTfpGLd4hGEHggKWwaWDGqUmoWB5Nguw2
    @Dashmaximalist I'd like to offer a couple ideas for improving the communication situation with your users.

- Why not put up a blog or at least a status page on your website, where you can keep folks updated on the situation? People like communication.
    - You might also create a mailing list, get permission from your users to opt them in, and send them update emails.

I see you have quite a few Spanish speakers who are upset, so let me know if you need a couple short texts translated into Spanish.

Best wishes with this!