I have a problem GetFreeDash

Dashmaximalist

Mar 16, 2017
maptags.in
@Dashmaximalist I'd like to offer a couple ideas for improving the communication situation with your users.

- Why not put up a blog or at least a status page on your website, where you can keep folks updated on the situation? People like communication.
- You might also create a mailing list, get permission from your users to opt them in, and send them update emails.

I see you have quite a few Spanish speakers who are upset, so let me know if you need a couple short texts translated into Spanish.

Best wishes with this!
yes we are going to send mailers to all the people who are affected , some technical issues are stopping us , but should be sorted out soon, thanks for the suggestion anyway

Reactions: George Donnelly

Bigapplebo

Apr 15, 2018
Hi is getfreedash only for people from Venezuela, India and not for any other region ? What about Africans living in Europe ? I am just curious.

Tomas Alfaro

Jan 27, 2018
Venezuela
Dash Address
Xdi2okNKrum1ypyiQTb7KKRHprizB8npdQ
@Dashmaximalist I'd like to offer a couple ideas for improving the communication situation with your users.

- Why not put up a blog or at least a status page on your website, where you can keep folks updated on the situation? People like communication.
- You might also create a mailing list, get permission from your users to opt them in, and send them update emails.

I see you have quite a few Spanish speakers who are upset, so let me know if you need a couple short texts translated into Spanish.

Best wishes with this!
I couldn't agree more with George. All Dash faucets needs to be clear with their users. A funding status bar could be the solution also improving the customer service, maybe you could ask help to @AlejandroE Dash Help could help you with that!