• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I have a problem GetFreeDash

Saheiry

Last edited:
you really should NOT be posting your personal info public here !!
(u never know who is watching )

and i doubt anybody will hand out 40 Dash
40 dash x 300 US = 12000 US :rolleyes:

you really should NOT be posting your personal info public here !!
(u never know who is watching )

and i doubt anybody will hand out 40 Dash
40 dash x 300 US = 12000 US :rolleyes:

Hello, Hello, thank, I edit message , 40 usd dash wallet. Who can help me ?

Hola, yo tambien tengo el mismo problema. Espero que sea un error de la pagina y que hagan algo al respecto rapido.

I have the same problem. From April 4 I received an email saying that my payment had already arrived but that was false. My girlfriend and my brother also have the same problem! I hope they solve this because they are losing a lot of people.

hi , all pease never post your complains over here as it will not be monitored, you should always email us at [email protected] or reach our facebook page facebook.com/getfreedash please understand that posting here doesn't speed up your case as we have a huge wait list anyway! thanks for your understanding

hi , all pease never post your complains over here as it will not be monitored, you should always email us at [email protected] or reach our facebook page facebook.com/getfreedash please understand that posting here doesn't speed up your case as we have a huge wait list anyway! thanks for your understanding
muchacho marico que parte no entiendes que no responden ni gmail ni facebook ni nada, dios.

I just want you to tell us if someday they will solve these problems. Because I'm afraid that, since my account says that I was paid and that it was not, the system thinks that I really got paid and I will never get my money. Spend a lot of time getfreedash because: 1) I love Dash. 2) I love the getfreedash project. I do not care if I have to wait 1,2 or 4 months, I just want to know if they solve everything. because if you think about leaving it like that, tell us too and that's how we calm down

muchacho marico que parte no entiendes que no responden ni gmail ni facebook ni nada, dios.

I just want you to tell us if someday they will solve these problems. Because I'm afraid that, since my account says that I was paid and that it was not, the system thinks that I really got paid and I will never get my money. Spend a lot of time getfreedash because: 1) I love Dash. 2) I love the getfreedash project. I do not care if I have to wait 1,2 or 4 months, I just want to know if they solve everything. because if you think about leaving it like that, tell us too and that's how we calm down
Hermano, contactelo al privado, trate de calmarse y no se desespere. El proceso es lento pero seguro.

Hermano, contactelo al privado, trate de calmarse y no se desespere. El proceso es lento pero seguro.
Es que yo siempre he confiado en este proyecto, estoy desde enero dedicandole muchisimo tiempo a esto. Pero ahora lo que me tiene preocupado es que ellos dicen que ya pagaron pero en realidad no fue asi. Entonces cuando empiecen a pagar de verdad ya no tendran en cuenta las cuentas que dicen pagadas porque el sistema pensara que estas deudas ya estan soldadas. Y como dije anteriormente, no me importa esperar 4 meses yo solo quiero saber si efectivamente solucionaran esto algun dia. Porque si no es asi solo avisenlo y ya! Dejo de preocuparme.

Es que yo siempre he confiado en este proyecto, estoy desde enero dedicandole muchisimo tiempo a esto. Pero ahora lo que me tiene preocupado es que ellos dicen que ya pagaron pero en realidad no fue asi. Entonces cuando empiecen a pagar de verdad ya no tendran en cuenta las cuentas que dicen pagadas porque el sistema pensara que estas deudas ya estan soldadas. Y como dije anteriormente, no me importa esperar 4 meses yo solo quiero saber si efectivamente solucionaran esto algun dia. Porque si no es asi solo avisenlo y ya! Dejo de preocuparme.

Mate, everything (unfortunately) depends on the masternodes vote. This is how the (stupid) system works, here in Dash. Dash governance is not Democracy, it is Plutocracy (or Timocracy). It is a stupid regime, but the good news is that timocracy is the seed of democracy.

If you are not aware of it, @Dashmaximalist asked for 550 dash more, but the MNOs rejected it.

In the meantime, there are some other cryptos that are planning to offer a dividend to the new users.

https://forum.pivx.org/t/international-mass-marketing-with-sms-otp-verification/1924
https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/jump-s...ela-by-acquiring-100k-users-in-3-month/3904/6

check them out....

Last edited:
As long as you ask funding from the Dash network, the complains of your clients should be visible.
And visible in a independant place, where you cannot delete them by yourself.
You should not hide the complains on facebook or on a e-mail.

Last edited:

@Dashmaximalist should have received 300 Dash by now to fund his promotion. From what I understand from reading other posts, @Dashmaximalist suspended payments in the final days of March due to lack of funds. That is understandable. It concerns me that since receiving a second payment of 150 Dash, payments to those who have participated in his promotion have not been made.

I disagree with @demo that the voting system is stupid. If it were stupid, it would have approved 550 more dash per month to this promotion.

It concerns me that since receiving a second payment of 150 Dash, payments to those who have participated in his promotion have not been made.
This is a serious accusation, that @Dashmaximalist should answer.

I disagree with @demo that the voting system is stupid. If it were stupid, it would have approved 550 more dash per month to this promotion.
Timocracy is a stupid regime, regardless the approval or non approval of the 550 dash for getfreedash.

A timocracy (from Greek τιμή timē, "price, worth" and -κρατία -kratia, "rule")[1]in Aristotle's Politics is a state where only property owners may participate in government. The more extreme forms of timocracy, where power derives entirely from wealth with no regard for social or civic responsibility, may shift in their form and become a plutocracy where the wealthy and powerful use their power to increase their own wealth.

Only stupids may accept the above (marked in red) awful situation, and become the slaves of the plutocrats. Especially in case nobody (or nothing) forces them to become such slaves, this is the ultimate stupidity.

The more loyal or slaves you have, the more money you have. The money you own exists because people believe in it or because you force them to believe in it. If you have no loyal or no slaves, then whatever money you have is tottaly useless. In case you have loyal and faithful people your vote/opinion is what really counts and not your money. In case you have slaves, your power/force (against them) is what really counts and not your money. So money totally depends on someone's vote/opinion and on someone's power/force, and it is impossible to exist otherwise. Many people are confused and they say that the more money someone has, the more voting power should have. If they are not forced to say this, they say it because they are loyal and faithful to the rich. Being faithful and loyal to the rich without being forced, this is the ultimate stupidity. Crowdfunding cannot be considered pure governance because it implies an underlying (and imposed) faith to the rich. In that sense of course, neither Dash, nor PIVX, nor Decreed can be considered as a pure governed coins. Because the governance system of all these coins also implies the same faith to the rich people, and this faith is subtly imposed (like many other things in the design of these coins) by the smart spies into the empty mind of the stupids.

Last edited:
It concerns me that since receiving a second payment of 150 Dash, payments to those who have participated in his promotion have not been made.

I hope someone from the getfreedash officials will answer your reasonable question.
If not, I recommend you to add your question into the "People who do not answer questions" thread.

This is a generic problem, there are too many unanswered questions here in Dash Nation.
Too many officials constantly refuse to give us a sign....

Last edited:
Demo please stop nagging , the payments have started we cleared few 1000 payment yesterday we will clear more today

Hello Friend. 1 month ago my account says that they already paid me but in reality it's not like that, the money is not in my wallet. I would like to know if that is a normal problem and if I will soon receive my payment or I have to forget about that money? Can I consider then that they have scammed me? I spent too much time on this project and I hate the idea of thinking that everything was in vain. I had the opportunity to travel to several states of Venezuela thanks to my father, he is a Venezuelan politician who has many contacts and he helped me get many people to tell them about dash and each of them managed to register in getfreedash (several of them I have asked if they got their respective dash and everyone says no). I managed to do many talks in large rooms and that, even my dad in his meetings did ... I managed to get a lot of referrals thanks to the influence of my father, and everything was in a very short time. Caracas, Portuguesa, Barinas, Tachira, Merida. States that my father and I visited and where we got too many referrals ... It seems too unfair that I do not get my dash ...

Demo please stop nagging , the payments have started we cleared few 1000 payment yesterday we will clear more today
This is the email that came to me 1 month ago. One thing for you to know, I have totally forbidden to use my personal data in internet forums, pages, social networks etc. For this reason the email I use in getfreedash is NOT my personal email, I can not do that for strict reasons.

Attachments

• dastdaser.png
    dastdaser.png
    181.2 KB · Views: 168
Back