• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Worldwide Translators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made this thread sticky as it has the current list of translators which I can update when needed.

tungfa As you can see, I have started the Darkcoin Worldwide initiative to have a place for official announcements to be translated on a regular basis (see OP.) This was my intention with this initiative. So I will handle official translation postings, and you can take it to another level asking members to translate other items.

We can take this Darkcoin Worldwide section to another level, and expand our sphere of influence throughout the world!

Cheers.

hey tao,
ok great.
I am now a moderator for the International section (watch out)
to get this organized and the translations rolling.

we are doing very well so far (with other translations)
and as there is so much more PR coming we really gonna launch on an international level.
(everybody, good luck beating the Polish and Russian Community, they are on TOP of things !! :wink:)

I think we keep this here for listings of translators,
and I start new posts for each new PR to be Translated.
(otherwise this thread will get endless long and hard to keep track on what has and what will be translated !
After each PR Translations are done, i will erase the Thread so we can start clean and new with each translation effort !

r-ando studioz aleix fernando Anlu elgringo splawik21 maky jpr afterbush Bergstrom UdjinM6 Stradan raganius Rux lajonel

Please see the new thread where I will post all announcements in need of translating, and make sure you select the option to "Watch Thread" so you will see future announcements in need of translating!

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/official-announcements-translations-required.3602/
Done and https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-reliz-darkcoin-core.3603/ done :smile:

When is the translation of darkcoin.io going to start? Has it been discussed yet? Bitcoin.org has been translated into 20+ languages. We should step up our game and catch up a bit. There is a lot of potential in this community. I'm sure we could get it translated into couple of languages for starter.

When is the translation of darkcoin.io going to start? Has it been discussed yet? Bitcoin.org has been translated into 20+ languages. We should step up our game and catch up a bit. There is a lot of potential in this community. I'm sure we could get it translated into couple of languages for starter.

good point
we talked about this some time ago and the idea got a bit forgotten I guess
we have a good team of translators by now
so I might be a good time to start this up again

fernando what do you think ?
should I look into this and try to organize some
German
French
Portuguese
Spanish
Russian
Chinese
translations for DRK.io ?

(are these the strongest communities crypto wide ??)

good point
we talked about this some time ago and the idea got a bit forgotten I guess
we have a good team of translators by now
so I might be a good time to start this up again

fernando what do you think ?
should I look into this and try to organize some
German
French
Portuguese
Spanish
Russian
Chinese
translations for DRK.io ?

(are these the strongest communities crypto wide ??)
I fully agree to start this asap. I was gonna install the plugin in the website before the DDOS attacks started and I had to cancel. We are now stable again, so we can go ahead. I'll look into installing it, but before starting with the translation I think we should first check the website because probably there are a few pages that need an update. Anyone wants to go through the website searching for outdated facts? probably most are at the what is darkcoin? section...

I fully agree to start this asap. I was gonna install the plugin in the website before the DDOS attacks started and I had to cancel. We are now stable again, so we can go ahead. I'll look into installing it, but before starting with the translation I think we should first check the website because probably there are a few pages that need an update. Anyone wants to go through the website searching for outdated facts? probably most are at the what is darkcoin? section...

Ok great
i will start to organize this a bit
and post in a new thread.

How many we need ?
Top 5 ?

Ok great
i will start to organize this a bit
and post in a new thread.

How many we need ?
Top 5 ?
I'd chose the languages for their translators. I don't care if we have three or seven languages in the first phase, but we need to know that we can count with them to finish the work. There have been translations for a few announcements already, so that can be a good proxy to know who's more reliable for this.

I'd chose the languages for their translators. I don't care if we have three or seven languages in the first phase, but we need to know that we can count with them to finish the work. There have been translations for a few announcements already, so that can be a good proxy to know who's more reliable for this.

I have a list of languages and translators (we all used before)
I am just holding back the post, as i see on drk.io as well
some of the text should be changes first (you are right)

that has to be written very well and technically 100%
(I start a conversation with you about this)
and we get onto the translations ASAP

Hey, there!

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my long absence during this holidays period. I have been travelling, so I could not keep track of the many activities here at the Darkcoin Forum. I'll take the next days (especially this coming weekend) to get up-to-date and gladly be able to do some of the necessary translations into the Portuguese language.

Sponte propria, I have already made some of the needed translations, having left all that I did in the Darkcoin Portuguese language thread at the BitcoinTalk, but now I don't feel like going back to the BTCTalk much frequeltly, due to some problems I am having with some people there (mainly their admins/mods :/ ), so I have decided do set a blog at http://drknews.blogspot.com.br, where I'm intending to publish the translations made (I have already copied some of what I have done from the BTCTalk).

Of course, the blog will not be all of it, because whenever it's possible, I'm trying to get the texts published elsewhere, in relevant Brazilian publications.

Good to be with you. It's always an honour for me to help.

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back