• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Worldwide Translators

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of everyone, when will it start? I think that this should not be taken lightly. The translations must capture the essence of the English text and be accurate. I have discarded sites with amateurish translations. This is the first impression that the non-English speaker will be met by and it has to be a warm welcome.

How will we make sure that all foreign languages are top drawer?

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of everyone, when will it start? I think that this should not be taken lightly. The translations must capture the essence of the English text and be accurate. I have discarded sites with amateurish translations. This is the first impression that the non-English speaker will be met by and it has to be a warm welcome.

If someone is offering his knowledge and free time to translate, I think that he will do his best in a way he can (thats why we need at least 2 people to do it)
I`m not english language pro guy but I feel more like a fish in a water with english rather than italian even if I`m here in Italy for 8 years now.

If someone is offering his knowledge and free time to translate, I think that he will do his best in a way he can (thats why we need at least 2 people to do it)
I`m not english language pro guy but I feel more like a fish in a water with english rather than italian even if I`m here in Italy for 8 years now.

Of course, I also think that they will do their best. It is a good thing to have two or more people on board for each language section to look at it with fresh eyes. My English is not the best but I know how to write it in perfect Swedish, I worked as a translator seven years ago.

Of course, I also think that they will do their best. It is a good thing to have two or more people on board for each language section to look at it with fresh eyes. My English is not the best but I know how to write it in perfect Swedish, I worked as a translator seven years ago.
That's why I'm trying to get 2 for every language.

You can count on me as a volunteer for the necessary (Brazilian) Portuguese translations.

It's an honour for me to help the Darkcoin community.

Great! You're in! Portuguese primary.

I would like to get a basic team together for the next development announcement. However, we need to tweak the languages section a bit before we can proceed. Propulsion, are you out there?

i can help in french but sometimes i'm really busy ,like now,before the holidays
you can put me in french list as alternate
i know I've promess some french translations to Tungfa but I've been very busy for holidays
thanks

i can help in french but sometimes i'm really busy ,like now,before the holidays
you can put me in french list as alternate
i know I've promess some french translations to Tungfa but I've been very busy for holidays
thanks
I will and thank you for your honesty saying that you may not have the time. I will put you as an alternate for now with r-ando, so you guys can start a conversation and combine forces. Thanks for volunteering!

You can count on me as a volunteer for the necessary (Brazilian) Portuguese translations.

It's an honour for me to help the Darkcoin community.
Can we keep just one version of Portuguese or we need to separate Brazilian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back