• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Force

@jeffh @GrandMasterDash and anyone else, you'll be pleased to know that November was our best month yet! September and October we had a downward trend, as well as half of November, but we managed to turn the month around and beat even August's high. And that's before we've had a chance to implement some of our new ideas, including starting to run ads again. I'm sure you'll keep tabs on our webmaster reports. Onwards and upwards!

That's great news! Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dash Force News Webmaster Report November 2017

Please click here to see website statistics for November 2017.

TLDR - November was a record breaking month for Dash Force News in site traffic with 177,350 page views. We also received a bump up in social media in particular our Twitter account achieving an additional 500+ followers. Dash Force launched a dedicated Korean language website. Discover Dash online business directory now has 531 listings. Moving forward for December I will start to launch other dedicated websites for languages to increase outreach and Dash awareness. International expansion is key to Dash adoption.

Dash Force News published a total of 62 original news articles for the November period. A total of 184 articles published including translations in French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.

As the next report will be in January 2018, I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the Dash Force team to say a big thank you to Dash community for a phenomenal 2017. Happy Holidays to you, your friends and family. Lets finish this year strong and make 2018 even better. The best is yet to come!

Keep an eye on DashForceNews.com in December for announcements of new websites. ;)

Thank you to all those in the community who continue to support Dash Force News.

You can now get notifications on your phone as soon as we publish news on the site via the Dash Force News Telegram Channel.

Stay Dashy ;)

Best Wishes,

Mark

Good job Dash Force! You guys are doing a great job.

I have to admit, I'm getting a little hooked on the Three Amigos podcast. Love it when you have guests on the show.

Very good!

I notice the numbers drop off quickly for older people. Not only is dash aiming for "simple for grandma", but the older demographic has more disposable income. So I'm wondering how we can improve that part.

Dash Force News Webmaster Report December 2017

Please click here to see website statistics for December 2017.

TLDR - We did it! I'm so happy! December was the best month ever for Dash Force News! We had
264,073 page views in site traffic for the December period. That's over a quarter of a million views.

https://DashForceNews.com published a total of 62 original news articles for the December period.

A total of 171 articles published including translations in French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.

2017 was a phenomenal year for Dash and Dash Force News. I’m extremely proud and grateful to the Dash community, Dash Core and my fellow Dash Force colleagues.

Since the Dash Force News website launched on April 17th we have published a total of 954 Dash articles including translations in French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.

We have published 86 videos on our YouTube channel including 32 Three Amigos podcast episodes which we have recorded every Friday without fail since May 26 2017.

Moving forward for 2018 we intend to continue expanding and scale the Dash Force operation in to a fully fledged global news organization.

Thank you to all those in the community who continue to support Dash Force News.

You can now get notifications on your phone as soon as we publish news on the site via the Dash Force News Telegram Channel.

Stay Dashy ;)

Best Wishes,

Mark

Great job DashForce!!!
The meme generator and the article maker and the masterminer!
What are the hits like for DFN Korea? Any way to boost that?

Dash Force News Webmaster Report January 2018

Please click here to see website statistics for January 2018.

TLDR - January Highlights:
  • Dash Force News January site traffic 231,023 page views
  • Additional 1251 Twitter followers in January
  • https://DashForceNews.com published a total of 61 original news articles for the January period.
  • A total of 227 articles published including translations in French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
  • https://DiscoverDash.com/ online business directory currently has 680 listings.
  • Launched 2 additional YouTube channels in Korean & Spanish.

Stay Dashy ;)

Best Wishes,

Mark

Dash Force News Webmaster Report February & March 2018

Please click here to see website statistics.

TLDR - February - March Highlights:
  • Dash Force News site traffic = 252,050 page views
  • https://DashForceNews.com published a total of 120 original news articles for the February & March period.
  • A total of 388 articles published including translations in French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian.
  • https://DiscoverDash.com/ online business directory currently has 854 listings.
  • The Dash Force News 3 amigos podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms: Itunes, Tunein, Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Podbean.
  • The Liberty Radio Network is now broadcasting the "3 Amigos Podcast" as a weekly show. See full program guide at https://lrn.fm/shows/
  • Dash Force released to the community an improved website revamp of DiscoverDash.com including a new streamlined user experience and a live support chat function.

Get notifications on your phone as soon as we publish news via the Dash Force News Telegram Channel. Also check us out on Steemit and DTube.

Stay Dashy ;)

Thanks,

Mark

DASH FORCE MISSION STATEMENT

We at the Dash Force aim to be the Dash community's front line of defense and support. Our mission is to provide support to the human ecosystem surrounding Dash, ensuring that its network effects are maximized by building a community that is the envy of the digital currency world.
Whether it be countering online trolls, reporting critical news, helping local meetups flourish, encouraging economic activity to newly integrated services and exchanges, or bringing in new members and fans, we will do our best to ensure that Dash's community grows and strengthens into a positive social movement behind some of the most amazing and revolutionary technology of our time.
Above all, we seek to conduct ourselves as ambassadors of the Dash community in a polite and professional manner, using honesty and genuine goodwill to represent and preserve Dash's positive and community-focused brand, and relentless tenacity and commitment to quality work to ensure that the job gets done right.

Current Dash Force Operations:

Dash Force News publishes 2 or more new articles everyday covering the Dash community. There has yet to be a day when something notable was not going on. Fortunately we have a lot of good news to cover. DFN is also translating articles into 6+ other languages. English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Korean.
Dash Force News Webmaster Report

Discover Dash currently has 800+ business locations that accept Dash. Recently Updated Website!
In an effort to provide the Dash community with the necessary resources to reach mass adoption as quickly as possible, we have started DiscoverDash.com, a merchant listing and adoption website. This will give new users and businesses all the resources they need to start using Dash, and provide a powerful visual statement of how strong and diverse the Dash economy has become.
The site is actively maintained and strives to be “the” site for Dash business listings. Plans are to continue to grow this and provide easy to use guides for merchant adoption, meetups and more. Live chat has recently been added and 24hr. Live chat support will be available after a little more testing.

Dash Force YouTube – The channel currently has over 2600 subscribers with 1 to 2 weekly shows.
3 Amigos Podcast is done live and features the 3 partners that run Dash Force. This is an easy going discussion of the weeks topics with the occasional guest and questions from the live chat.
The Dash Force News 3 Amigos Podcast is now broadcasted on The Liberty Radio Network and is also available to listen to on the following platforms: Itunes, Tunein, Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Podbean.
There are also more or less monthly interviews with Dash related guests like Scott Farsworth AKA Dashracer and Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver along with Evan Duffield and others.

Dash Force Meetup & Presentation Program
Meetup Programs in Mexico, South Africa, Haiti, Germany, Russia, England the US and many more. 1000's of wallets have been set up during these classes with tens of thousands exposed to Dash in a positive way.

Discover Dash Merchant Adoption Program
This next cycle (May) we will be launching phase one of the Discover Dash Merchant Adoption Program.

The MVP Contest is a monthly award of 1 Dash to the most Active and Valuable members of the community. On Hold until June.

Swarms and the Mod Squad
Active engagement on Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Bitcointalk, YouTube, Facebook, Telegram and other social media Platforms. We also assist in reviewing and helping with pre proposals and active proposals. Everyday task include, article sharing across multiple Social Media Platforms while also moderating them, upvoting/downvoting positive/negative post and countering misinformation.

Joël Valenzuela on using Dash for everyday purchases - CNN International

February Budget Allocation:
0 + 202.160 Rollover = 202.160

Dash Force Core Team Salaries (3 full-time & 16+ part-time) - 53.81
Website Server Upgrade - .16
Dash Force Meetup and Presentation Program - 3.517
ROTC Large African Event - 1.215
General Tip Fund - .02 CIU
Kenn Bosak Wallet Setup Promotion - .51
Crypt0 Omar Dash Give-Away! - 1
Total = 60.232

March Budget Allocation:
0 + 141.928 Rollover = 141.928

Dash Force Core Team Salaries (3 full-time & 15+ part-time) - 51.198
Website budget - Upgraded Server - Yearly Renewal Fees - .265
Pax Libertas podcast Fee - .351
Dash Force Meetup Contest - 7.9
ROTC Larger BlockChain Conferences - 4
Ultimate Crypto's Large Event in Africa - 1.5
David Mogaji Fun Fair - 1.872 Coming in April
Total 67.086

April Budget Allocation:
0 + 74.842 Rollover = 74.842

Dash Force Core Team Salaries (3 full-time & 14+ part-time) - 87.56
Website budget - Upgraded Server - 0.316
Dash Giveaway at Talent Land in Guadalajara, Mexico 2018 - 1
Prop Fee - 5
Dash Force Meetup Contest - 5.25
Total 99.126

May Budget Allocation:
150 - 24.284 Rollover = 125.716

Dash Force Core Team Salaries (4 full-time & 14+ part-time) - 71.67
Website budget - Upgraded Server - .19
Dash Force Meetup Contest - 2.95
@KennethBosak - 2
Tip Budget - 1.02
Mises Event - San Francisco Seminar on the Future of Money - 1.51
Crypt0 -2
Total 81.34

June Budget Allocation:
150 + 44.376 Rollover = 194.376

Dash Force Core Team Salaries (4 full-time & 14+ part-time) - 106.217
Website budget - Upgraded Server - .29
@KennethBosak Canada - 2
Website domains - .874
Dash Central Donation - .5
Dash Force MVP Winners: June Cycle - 4.006
Dash Force Meetup Contest Winners: June - 6.6
Total 120.487

July Budget Allocation:
150 + 73.889 Rollover = 223.889

Dash Force Core Team Salaries and New PR funding (4 full-time & 14+ part-time) - 151.51
Website budget - 0.37 + Extra Bandwidth July .09
Dash conference - Venezuela - 2
DashBoost/Pasta - 1
My Dash Wallet Discord Tip Fund - 1
Dash Force Meetup Contest: 309 Wallets created - 8.75
MVP - 1.5
Total 166.22

August Budget Allocation:
150 + 57.67 Rollover = 207.67

Dash Force Core Team Salaries and New PR funding (4 full-time & 14+ part-time) - 195.20
Ongoing

Upcoming and Special Projects!
Dash Force News Writing Contest
Dash Force News Rebrand

Discover Dash Merchant Adoption Program
Dash Force Free Escrow - Mastermined
Dash Force Outreach to International (Women) Entrepreneurs
VICE: Wall Street Meets Pepe - Cryptocurrency Is a Bro’s World - Anja
Liquidity Providers 2.0 - DF Mixing Mondays
Proposal Fee Help Program
Dash Force China, Brazil, Russia, Japan, Latin America, Korea, India and more
Ongoing help and Consultation with several projects - Ben Swann , The Great American Pilgrimage TV Show, ESPN analyst, media personality, MMA fighter Chael Sonnen, We Are Change, The Free Thought Project and many more ongoing and upcoming projects

Dash Force Core Team

4 full-time roles:
Brian FreeMan @mastermined - Treasurer and Executive Director of Dash Force and Founder of Dash Force News
Mark Mason @MarkMason - Dash Force Webmaster, Media Relations and Director of International Outreach
Joel Valenzuela @thedesertlynx - Chief Editor and Writer for Dash Force News, Dash Force Community Ambassador
Albert Arellanes - Discover Dash Support and Live Chat , DF Contest Manager

15+ part-time roles:
Justin Szilard - DFN Head Writer
David Dinkins - DFN Part Time Writer
Solowizkid - Dash Force Social Media Swarm Leader
TroyDASH - Mod Squad Discord Leader
Macrochip - Mod Squad Reddit Leader
Agnewpickens - Mod Squad Altcoin Ambassador
Arthyron - Mod Squad Pre Proposal and Proposal Helper/Evaluator
Wilmar Toro - Dash Force News Spanish, Translator, Video Presenter and community Outreach
Yujin - Dash Force News Korea, Translator. Video Presenter and Community Outreach
Roxane - DFN French Translator and Outreach
Fabio & Jan - DFN German Translator and Outreach
Dmitrii Zhludin - DFN Russian Translator and Outreach
Rígille - DFN Portuguese Translator and Outreach
T0dd - DFN Weekly Writer: Back in May, On Break

Dash Watch Report

Thanks again to all the masternode owners who continue to vote for us!
If you have any questions, comments or suggestion please share them below.
For more information please see the Original proposal and all discussion thereafter.
Last Dash Force Proposal

Requested funding for the May - August budget cycle:

Total: 150 Dash Per month

Last edited:
Totally agree to your proposal.

It is a key issue build a cohesion and better force around social media to generate more interest and "clean" the name of DASH.

The AgroCognitive's team is ready to collaborate with our community management and join efforts if they consider that we would add value.

I also believe that the projects that DASH supports should be mentioned in other languages and countries, would give our crypto more relevance and seriousness.

For example, in our proposal, we are taking analytical services to farmers with DASH and that is inserting it into the root of the commercial food chain.

Thanks and we will following this proposal
Regards

The weekly podcast sucks. Very little structure, too long and very few viewers. This is apparent when compared to other podcasts by lower cap coins. Voting no until you fix this.

The weekly podcast sucks. Very little structure, too long and very few viewers. This is apparent when compared to other podcasts by lower cap coins. Voting no until you fix this.

I would be very grateful if you could provide any links to podcast examples of lower cap coins please? Thanks.

Also please remember YouTube is only one outlet and metric of the podcast. It is also syndicated and broadcasted on The Liberty Radio Network and is also available to listen to on the following platforms: Itunes, Tunein, Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Podbean in addition to being uploaded to Steemit and D.Tube. Podcast is now featured on Liberty Podcast network Soundcloud channel as well.

I appreciate everyone has different tastes and opinions, that is human nature. It's extremely hard to please everyone. There has to be a balance. Please keep in mind the podcast is only a very small part of what our proposal offers and delivers as a whole. I would strongly urge you to consider the full package that Dash Force provides to the network and make a decison based on the majority as Dash Force is so much more than just a podcast.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Mark

I would be very grateful if you could provide any links to podcast examples of lower cap coins please? Thanks.

Also please remember YouTube is only one outlet and metric of the podcast. It is also syndicated and broadcasted on The Liberty Radio Network and is also available to listen to on the following platforms: Itunes, Tunein, Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Podbean in addition to being uploaded to Steemit and D.Tube. Podcast is now featured on Liberty Podcast network Soundcloud channel as well.

I appreciate everyone has different tastes and opinions, that is human nature. It's extremely hard to please everyone. There has to be a balance. Please keep in mind the podcast is only a very small part of what our proposal offers and delivers as a whole. I would strongly urge you to consider the full package that Dash Force provides to the network and make a decison based on the majority as Dash Force is so much more than just a podcast.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Mark

True, I appreciate your show is syndicated but, unfortunately, youtube is still king right now. I wish that wasn't the case.

Take a look at the decred channel; 3486 subs compared to dash, 2697 subs.

Most recent view counts:
dash : 197, 375, 608, 247, 549
decred : 1100, 1300, 190, 928, 136

The decred numbers are somewhat erratic but they are certainly holding their own for a coin ranked at 45.

Look, I'm sorry if I'm coming across as too critical but I just believe you can do better. I'm not knocking the other work you guys do, the websites, for example, are excellent.

Watching the show is like digging for gold; it's in there, but there's a lot of noise. Every week you're asking viewers to go through an hour plus marathon. I can't help thinking that is a big turn off for many. If you have that much to say, maybe it would be better to have three or four 20 minute shows per week?

Spruce it up a little. Have daily giveaways (doesn't have to be big). Put your guests through a fun and fast quiz. You get the idea, a bit more energy. Short energetic episodes vs long marathon runs. Just saying, I wish you the best.

True, I appreciate your show is syndicated but, unfortunately, youtube is still king right now. I wish that wasn't the case.

Take a look at the decred channel; 3486 subs compared to dash, 2697 subs.

Most recent view counts:
dash : 197, 375, 608, 247, 549
decred : 1100, 1300, 190, 928, 136

The decred numbers are somewhat erratic but they are certainly holding their own for a coin ranked at 45.

Look, I'm sorry if I'm coming across as too critical but I just believe you can do better. I'm not knocking the other work you guys do, the websites, for example, are excellent.

Watching the show is like digging for gold; it's in there, but there's a lot of noise. Every week you're asking viewers to go through an hour plus marathon. I can't help thinking that is a big turn off for many. If you have that much to say, maybe it would be better to have three or four 20 minute shows per week?

Spruce it up a little. Have daily giveaways (doesn't have to be big). Put your guests through a fun and fast quiz. You get the idea, a bit more energy. Short energetic episodes vs long marathon runs. Just saying, I wish you the best.

I initially thought you were joking. Man.

The 3 Amigos was started as a fun project on a whim after I was on Free Talk Live and @mastermined called in to help with a troll. It was only every a casual, "for us" thing, and later evolved into a fun thing that the community members and Core team members enjoyed watching. It's a fun and simple hangout show meant only for the limited audience that it receives. Nothing more. It's not open to debate or modification. It is what it is.

If, however, you feel we should be putting out more content to try to get a wider audience, that's a separate conversation. I've been open to it and advocated for such for a while, but the other two don't seem as interested at this point. If this is something the network wants, I can work to make it happen. Is it? Do you want a more professional, more news and discussion-based, less "inside baseball" style show aimed at getting higher numbers of viewers?

I initially thought you were joking. Man.

The 3 Amigos was started as a fun project on a whim after I was on Free Talk Live and @mastermined called in to help with a troll. It was only every a casual, "for us" thing, and later evolved into a fun thing that the community members and Core team members enjoyed watching. It's a fun and simple hangout show meant only for the limited audience that it receives. Nothing more. It's not open to debate or modification. It is what it is.

If, however, you feel we should be putting out more content to try to get a wider audience, that's a separate conversation. I've been open to it and advocated for such for a while, but the other two don't seem as interested at this point. If this is something the network wants, I can work to make it happen. Is it? Do you want a more professional, more news and discussion-based, less "inside baseball" style show aimed at getting higher numbers of viewers?

I understand and I have nothing against you guys doing what you clearly enjoy. But I really feel there is a disconnect between what dash aims to be - mass adoption, accessible to all - and a show that has no intention of reaching said audience. One solution might be to have two DFN channels; one for mass appeal, and the other for the hardcore. I think mixing the two on the same channel would be off-putting and detrimental overall. I mean, we're a $3,8B dollar chain, and surely with much bigger aspirations. Should we pay someone else to do it, or is DFN up for the challenge?

Dash Force News Webmaster Report April 2017

TKYScB5.gif

Since Dash Force News launched on Monday April 17th the site has had a lot of support and been well received by the Dash community. In true Dash Force style we will continue to expand, improve and increase our efforts in spreading awareness of Dash. Not only are we committed to bringing you high quality content and breaking news on the front lines. We are also equally committed to transparency and full disclosure of our efforts and results.

On behalf of the Dash Force Core Team @mastermined @thedesertlynx and myself, I would like to kindly thank everyone who has visited the website and expressed their support. We truly appreciate you and your continued support helps motivate us to be the best we can be. We have many future plans in the works and we will continue to work hard for the Dash community.

Please see the following link to see website stats for April 2017:

https://www.dashforcenews.com/wp-co...sh-Force-News-Webmaster-Report-April-2017.pdf
Thanks for the acknowledgement

I understand and I have nothing against you guys doing what you clearly enjoy. But I really feel there is a disconnect between what dash aims to be - mass adoption, accessible to all - and a show that has no intention of reaching said audience.

This fundamentally confuses the messaging and meaning of the show: it's geared at the Dash community diehards to act as a point of community cohesion. It's inward-facing, not outward facing. If it weren't effective at its goal we wouldn't have many saying it's their favorite part of the week or proposal owners begging to be on because of the purported make-or-break influence it has (I'm still skeptical about that but whatever), but it can't be effective as both inward-facing and outward-facing. Being one destroys the use case of the other.

One solution might be to have two DFN channels; one for mass appeal, and the other for the hardcore. I think mixing the two on the same channel would be off-putting and detrimental overall,

Why would it be detrimental? We've had very popular interviews and news roundups before on the same channel with entirely different audiences, to no ill effect. We have run different shows/offerings on the same channel and can do so again. If anything, content for new people can bring them into the world, which then turns them into the audience that 3 Amigos targets. It's happened before.

I mean, we're a $3,8B dollar chain, and surely with much bigger aspirations.

Is having a popular podcast/discussion show part of what we need or want to be successful as a project? Honest question we should be asking ourselves.

Should we pay someone else to do it, or is DFN up for the challenge?

I'm up to get it going if it's desired. I've asked many, many times if such a more general purpose and professional show was desired. I usually got a couple scattered "yeah go for it!" responses, but no serious cascade of demand... and that, coupled with the other two partners' disinterest, has kept me from launching something. Do you want me to? And more importantly, do others really want me to?

@thedesertlynx What audience is your news site aimed at? Is it also inward-facing? With respect, I think you may be ignoring the facts, your viewing figures, or perhaps happily accepting them. You have both inward and outward content on the same channel and I'm not sure how you can say with confidence that this is an optimized solution. But you're right, I think we need other people's feedback on this. I just worry that if we continue to act like a smallcap then that's exactly what we'll be.

Back