• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

Elokk, the original of that infographic (found here) did have a "For more information, visit www.dash.org" at the bottom. Was that cut off when you printed it?

Also, sounds like you already have them printed, but I'm happy to send you a PDF version if you want.

I would also add over 95% of the Dash Masternodes have a 24/7 uptime. Bitcoin has 2300 24/7 7 days/week active nodes. DASH has around twice that many 24/7 7 days/week active nodes. On top of the 3500+ Masternodes DASH also has 1500 or so regular nodes.

Problem solved
brochure3.jpg

Got a great design from TheDASHGuy that works both as a business card and pamphlet or really, a hand out. Will be printing them tomorrow in nice paper double sided, so I think that will do for me end, though great to have the above pamphlets as well. Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

In the past two weeks since we begun working on the DASH speech and marketing presence at Anarchapulco, I mentioned in passing a couple of times a sponsorship opportunity I was working on for DASH, to extend the reach of the speech beyond that of presence at the conference and to the audience of other speakers.

I’ve finally done enough research on the speaker list and put together a list of people I want to interview and a set of topics and questions that I think will spark interest in their specific audiences, providing DASH an opportunity to reach them.

The idea is that I will interview these public figures and include premium advertisements for DASH in post production, to be added to my youtube channel at youtube.disruptek.info. All those interviews would link to the main speech I will make at the conference which will also be filmed and made public.

Here is the list of Public figures I intend to interview and the general themes I intend to discuss with them. If you have any suggestions for what to ask them, or have other speakers that you think would make for a great interview, especially those that would bring good attention to DASH, please post your thoughts below.

- Roger Ver

• Block size debate and environment in Bitcoin today.

• Bitcoin Governance, how are major decisions made in Bitcoin today and how should they be made?

• Funding sources of Bitcoin Development

• Is Bitcoin a democracy?
-Milo Yiannopoulos (Controversial but buzzing public figure)

• Cultural warfare and international conflict between communist, fascist, islamic imperialist agendas and the classic liberal western holdouts.
- Barry Cooper

• Barry Cooper’s moment spark of enlightenment through mushrooms.

• Silk Road and its effect on the war on drugs

• Medical marijuana being boycotted by banks.

• Compassion and assuming good faith in those that do wrong.
- Trace Mayer

• Bitcoin retail
    • RBF and who should have the authority to update or modify Bitcoin ?
  • Current status of the blocksize debate and key players

• Ethereum?

-Tone Vays

-Bob Podolsky

• Intro: From physicist to psychologist, to philosopher

• Tatiana project, core concepts of optimal non hierarchical human organization

• Functional values and methodology to identify them

• Difference between virtues and values?

• The role of honest, humility and curiosity in success

Other speakers whom I have yet to gather good questions for are Rick Falkvinge (Pirate Swarm) and Bill Gaede (Alternative Physics). I invite suggestions for topics for any of the above speakers or others I did not mention.

So what is the deal?

Well, ideally I want to be paid per advertisement, to incentivize me to get a lot of content, which in turn will cover more topics and reach wider audiences. If we go with this strategy, I would ask for 40 dollars per advert. This is not much more than the average writer get paid for an article in today’s Bitcoin news market.

Given the current speaker list, it would be 40 X 9 = 360 USD, paid out in DASH, during the next payment cycle.

Assuming this proposal gets enough attention during the next few days to give me confidence in its funding, then I will start publishing the interviews asap, either during or soon after the conference is over, and receive the pay after they are published.

If I end up getting less interviews by the time the conference is over or more, I could update the proposal directly if possible, or cancel and resubmit, or pay the difference to the DASH foundation.

What do you think? I’m very excited about this line up, there’s an incredible line up of public figures and activists here and I think it presents a great opportunity to showcase DASH to audiences beyond the Bitcoin community, while still discussing the current very important vulnerabilities of Bitcoin that DASH is so fit to solve.

Excellent idea. You can wait on the proposal until you have the interviews done. That way, you'll have the exact number.

You should talk to this guy Wednesday or Thursday. That way, he'll actually have something to talk about when he speaks:

a252e571_o.png

I'm assuming you will get to interview the almighty Jeff himself. He knows some investors...

Hello Everyone,

In the past two weeks since we begun working on the DASH speech and marketing presence at Anarchapulco, I mentioned in passing a couple of times a sponsorship opportunity I was working on for DASH, to extend the reach of the speech beyond that of presence at the conference and to the audience of other speakers.

I’ve finally done enough research on the speaker list and put together a list of people I want to interview and a set of topics and questions that I think will spark interest in their specific audiences, providing DASH an opportunity to reach them.

The idea is that I will interview these public figures and include premium advertisements for DASH in post production, to be added to my youtube channel at youtube.disruptek.info. All those interviews would link to the main speech I will make at the conference which will also be filmed and made public.

Here is the list of Public figures I intend to interview and the general themes I intend to discuss with them. If you have any suggestions for what to ask them, or have other speakers that you think would make for a great interview, especially those that would bring good attention to DASH, please post your thoughts below.

- Roger Ver

• Bitcoin Governance, how are major decisions made in Bitcoin today and how should they be made?

• Cultural warfare and international conflict between communist, fascist, islamic imperialist agendas and the classic liberal western holdouts.
- Barry Cooper

- Trace Mayer

• Bitcoin retail

• Ethereum?

-Tone Vays

-Bob Podolsky

Other speakers whom I have yet to gather good questions for are Rick Falkvinge (Pirate Swarm) and Bill Gaede (Alternative Physics). I invite suggestions for topics for any of the above speakers or others I did not mention.

So what is the deal?

Well, ideally I want to be paid per advertisement, to incentivize me to get a lot of content, which in turn will cover more topics and reach wider audiences. If we go with this strategy, I would ask for 40 dollars per advert. This is not much more than the average writer get paid for an article in today’s Bitcoin news market.

Given the current speaker list, it would be 40 X 9 = 360 USD, paid out in DASH, during the next payment cycle.

Assuming this proposal gets enough attention during the next few days to give me confidence in its funding, then I will start publishing the interviews asap, either during or soon after the conference is over, and receive the pay after they are published.

If I end up getting less interviews by the time the conference is over or more, I could update the proposal directly if possible, or cancel and resubmit, or pay the difference to the DASH foundation.

What do you think? I’m very excited about this line up, there’s an incredible line up of public figures and activists here and I think it presents a great opportunity to showcase DASH to audiences beyond the Bitcoin community, while still discussing the current very important vulnerabilities of Bitcoin that DASH is so fit to solve.

good thinking !

tone and trace are perfect
they both know us well (and personal)

Hello Everyone,

- Roger Ver

- Barry Cooper

- Trace Mayer

• Bitcoin retail

• Ethereum?

-Tone Vays

-Bob Podolsky

So what is the deal?

oOoOOooooOOOoo

I'll be at your aid online so tweet me up a storm please! The more content the bigger bang we can have that weekend. I'll keep up the social media mini-campaign all week as well so as long as we can get recordings and such sooner than later we can really capitalize on it. Also, small short 2-3 videos are going to be easy for everyone to digest so after all the recordings happen, we should chop of everything into shorter more professional videos (30 minutes of editing per video MAX) THEN start pushing them. Maybe I can make some sort of intro-video-template-image for each video with names /dash logo / dash.org and such if needed.

If I wait until after the conference to submit a proposal, I'd like to have some support or atleast approval from the DASH foundation, to signal that there really is enough interest. Other wise I might be willing to pay the 5 DASH and cancel it. Or I could do one proposal for 5 interviews and then another one for another 5 after the first 5 interviews are out.

Also, my post above has not gotten much attention over night. I suspected as much, since this thread is known for the speech mostly. Should I make a new thread for it?

If I wait until after the conference to submit a proposal, I'd like to have some support or atleast approval from the DASH foundation, to signal that there really is enough interest. Other wise I might be willing to pay the 5 DASH and cancel it. Or I could do one proposal for 5 interviews and then another one for another 5 after the first 5 interviews are out.

Also, my post above has not gotten much attention over night. I suspected as much, since this thread is known for the speech mostly. Should I make a new thread for it?

Yes, it would probably be a good idea. Start the thread title with the Budget Proposal prefix.

Back