• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

@ TheDashGuy

A design for the brochures or referral cards would be very helpful. Let me know what you can do.

JuanSGalt Elokk Check this out:
CY-cTxiWUAAsbQA.png:large

*the number of transactions per second may be higher than in the graph. We need to double check that.

Also worth mention Bitcoin only has 2300 nodes with 24/7 uptime over a 1 week period. DASH has over 3500 24/7 nodes. This is more important than the total number of nodes when you think about it. Watch the segment starting at min 11:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty good to me!

If you have a digital file to send me, I found a local print shop that will make some brochures this afternoon to take with me tomorrow

EDIT: I am having 300 double sided, one page brochures printed as we speak. I will post pictures later today once I have them in hand.

Thanks TheDashGuy for the image!

Looks pretty good to me!

If you have a digital file to send me, I found a local print shop that will make some brochures this afternoon to take with me tomorrow

EDIT: I am having 300 double sided, one page brochures printed as we speak. I will post pictures later today once I have them in hand.

I made some cards for JuanSGalt , last minute so I doubt there is much time to change the stuff. I'll get around to a pamphlet in a little while but first I'm working on a website for someone, and Juan said it was possibly too late to do those as well.

dash-cards-back.jpg
dash-cards-font.jpg

Keep in mind, these cards are designed FOR this event. So don't go all crazy on me with suggestions everyone :p Enjoy!

Looks pretty good to me!

Post a photo of them afterwards pretty pleaseo :D

Love this communities effort!

Yup, that's the same one you sent me. I think we need something like this.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pamphlet

Otherwise I'd have to print 2-3 pages and hand them out that way, is that what you folk do? seems kind of odd. Should I get folders for the pages?

yes this is the same as before but in A5 (smaller) format !
we had these printed in A4 and binded , they worked really well and well received as very informative !

I can look into that pamphlet later today !

edit:
I guess you are being taken care off already
:wink:
ping me if you need anything as I think this seems to be all in the works from others

hmmmm, could I pick up something like that from Wal-Mart?? I have to be wake up at 230am tomorrow morning to head to airport so I might have to figure something out once I get down to Acapulco

View attachment 2177 View attachment 2178
Here are the results of my first print shop experience....not bad for a last minute effort I suppose. Print on both sides and fairly large in size, I have 300 of these to hand out!!

For a last minute print job, those look great!!!

Agree with alex-ru though, we should get these ducks in a line for people that need this stuff. We should have a WHOLE collection of different marketing collateral for people to use.... I'll make sure to bake this into whatisdash.org when i get it soft launched next month. We have soooooo many ideas to implement, just need time and enough hydration to get'r done!

Ping me with any needs, I'll try to help, but I am honestly pretty slammed right now. The business cards were easy because it only took me like 30 minutes to do them.

hmmmm, could I pick up something like that from Wal-Mart?? I have to be wake up at 230am tomorrow morning to head to airport so I might have to figure something out once I get down to Acapulco

I know places like office depot and such can do stamps in like 45 minutes MAX.

The stamp-maker machine just requires the properly sized .jpg and the laser cutter does the rest. Let me know what size you go with if you do a stamp and/or need the graphic made for it.

Back