• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

call to all new dash members. Do not accept the old guard confiscate all coins

Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then try to be the beacon, not the moth.

It's easier to convince young fledgling communities like those with your ideas than a consolidated, tried and tested, battle hardened one like ours

Last edited:
Then try to be the beacon, not the moth.

It's easier to convince young and fledgling communities like those with your ideas than a consolidated, tried and tested, battle hardened one like ours

In a sense you are correct. But compare your Dash community to the real community , the society outside.

Comparing to the real society outside, Dash is the young and fledgling community. While real life society is a tried and tested, battle hardened community that it is difficult to change. If I am unable to convince a young and fledgling community (like Dash is) about the ultimate stupidity that resides into the mind of all the time-space asymmetric money believers, then how is it possible to convince the real society?

So I choose to convince neither the easiest, nor the hardest case, but something inbetween.

In everything the middle course is the best.

Last edited:
Dear god... why...
Are you sure you're not just a Herpes virus reborn as a forum troll?

Try Tezos. They think they invented blockchain governance and are arrogant as hell. You'll love them

What, and you think dash has governance? lol

Yes I do. If it didn't you'd have no reason to go full retard on Dash the way you're doing these days just because your vote didn't go the way you wanted.
Thus you yourself believe that it does.

Fuck you, what do you know? I never expected it to pass but I did expect hypocrisy, which is exactly where your "governance" has got you; that is to say, MNOs want privacy for themselves / protection from future legal action (money laundering etc)... yet unwilling to help protect it's end users. It was my five dash, not yours, so fuck you you cunt.

Last edited:
Fuck you, what do you know? I never expected it to pass but I did expect hypocrisy, which is exactly where your "governance" has got you; that is to say, MNOs want privacy for themselves / protection from future legal action (money laundering etc)... yet unwilling to help protect it's end users. It was my five dash, not yours, so fuck you you cunt.

I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people with that behaviour.

Perhaps you should be directing your mouth at Evan because it was his words I quoted regarding fungibility.. but no, you'd rather take aim at me or demo. What does that say about you?
Irrelevant. The content of your proposal is an entirely different topic and not the focus of discussion here. It's about you flying off the handle like a lunatic. When you manage to calm your tits maybe we can talk about the content.

Dash has better Governance than any other project I know. We discuss failures and faults to improve it almost every day (at least in the slack where I spend most of my time with the community). Impatient children demanding a magic solution to everything are at the wrong place.

I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people with that behaviour.

Irrelevant. The content of your proposal is an entirely different topic and not the focus of discussion here. It's about you flying off the handle like a lunatic. When you manage to calm your tits maybe we can talk about the content.

Dash has better Governance than any other project I know. We discuss failures and faults to improve it almost every day (at least in the slack where I spend most of my time with the community). Impatient children demanding a magic solution to everything are at the wrong place.

Oh, you must mean staying on topic when you decided to slant my proposal for privacy vs transparency... what's up with that, it's okay to be off-topic when you choose but no one else? Dick head, let me guess, you're superior to everyone else.

<vote history>
*yes 6 vote(s) 15.8%
no 25 vote(s) 65.8%
other 4 vote(s) 10.5%
other then other 3 vote(s) 7.9%
</vote history>

And for the future Dash generations (and the rest of the world) to know them.....

Poll Results: Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations?
Members who voted for 'no'

Hellas ! La perfection n'est pas de ce monde.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Exactly, the Masternodes did nothing special. Most of them were just lucky, they were in the right place the right time just by chance.
Dash community should stop rewarding them, and take back their voting rights, especially if they decide to outsource the two most important services they offer, the InstantSend and the PrivateSend.

I did the same as you did. I knew bitcoin one year after it has been created (it worth 1$ that time) but I didnt invest on it at all. I knew dash one year after it has been created, but I still do not invest my perishable wealth and money on it. But I invested in Dash one of my most precious things. And this thing is my time. I am here almost one year, and I am among the most active talkers.

Well, I found this gems on other topics and just had to post it here to show everyone how specially unlucky you are, huh? I guess that's why you think you are entitled to free stuff?

Well, I found this gems on other topics and just had to post it here to show everyone how specially unlucky you are, huh? I guess that's why you think you are entitled to free stuff?

"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; "

Although I am often tempted, I am trying hard not to serve Tyche and Mammon. I am not unlucky. It is my personal choice to dislike them. Despite of what most of you are doing, it is my personal choice not to serve (or invest on) them. And although I am often tempted to serve them, I finally conclude that I do not regret for my choice. In a 100 years from now, we will all know who was right not to serve and not to invest on Tyche and Mammon, and who was wrong.

<vote history>
*yes 7 vote(s) 17.9%
no 25 vote(s) 64.1%
other 4 vote(s) 10.3%
other then other 3 vote(s) 7.7%
</vote history>

Last edited:
Just for the record.

Distributing the coins among generations requires a hard blockchain fork.
Here is some instructions on how a hard fork can be done.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/07/20/hard-fork-completed/
The above link can be used as a reference in the upcoming proposal, as long as the goal of this thread is to propose something in the governance system that will make the distribution of coins more fair among generations.

The imporant thing is to have the support of the miners. Miners have no vote until now. Masternodes will become useless after they outsource their InstandSend and PrivateSend to centralized companies. When this is done, it will be a good time to make a hard fork of dash, distribute the coins more fair among the generations, then ask the support of the miners (and give them voting rights too).

This is the plan.

Ethereum forked from ethereum from euthereum-classic. We are planning to make a hard fork (in case of course the masternodes refuse to cooperate with the new generations after warning them with a proposal in the governance system) form dash to dash-justice.

<vote history><-- why vote history is usefull?
*yes 7 vote(s) 17.5%
no 26 vote(s) 65.0%
other 4 vote(s) 10.0%
other then other 3 vote(s) 7.5%

</vote history>

Last edited:
The 2014-2016 Dash generation , and the rest generations, eating in a table.

Greed_0.jpg

<history><-- why vote history is usefull?
*yes 7 vote(s) 16.7%

@demo
@DashNation
@Dworf
@rootdude
@coindup
@lombardo2
@RGXDK

no 28 vote(s) 66.7%

@Stealth923
@aleix
@splawik21
@TreasureSeeker
@Sapereaude
@flare
@mastermined
@MangledBlue
@TaoOfSatoshi
@Walter
@bandidorl
@dotbeee
@spatula
@BolehVPN
@Macrochip
@aka5
@vitaly
@victorbx
@555007
@daf
@cas
@lynx
@greensheep
@halso
@Zack
@ll Duffman ll
@Denzilb55
@jimbursch

other 4 vote(s) 9.5%
other then other 3 vote(s) 7.1%

</vote history>

Last edited:
I don't understand how this is a problem, and even if it were how could you fix it..? taking something from someone to give it to someone else is not fair.. there is no fair way (as far as i can see) to redistribute wealth. If you find something that you think will be valuable in the future and you acquire or make it why should u then have to give it to people for free? This "problem" of early innovators getting a much better up side is how it works for every commodity... Moving early on a market is also very risky because you never know for sure it will be successful. Risk/reward is a balance.. the fairest system and only system that should be used for something like Dash. Maybe someone can come up with a better system, but until then this is a non-issue for me.

I don't understand how this is a problem, and even if it were how could you fix it..?

You can fix it by introducing a universal dividend.

The basic income is not philanthropy or communism, as some people see it. The basic income is justice, it is a fair way to distribute money whithin a community of people and among generations.

Until now all types of money (silver, gold, dollar, euro, bitcoin or dash) were designed as time and space dependant. The old guard always holds most of the money, and people beg them and do whatever the old guard wants, in order to get that money. But this is about to change in the upcoming years.

People will soon understand that money must be initially distributed in a fair way. And only after this initial fair distribution we should let people earn more of that money (according to their labor and their capableness). People will understand that all new born citizents that belong to the same community must initially have equal chances in money (similar to what is happening to a family, where new born brothers and sisters have equal shares to the fortune of their parents).

So the basic income will become a prerequisite in whatever type of money, whether this is named dollar, or euro or bitcoin or dash. And people will politicaly refuse to accept whatever money does not have the basic income property. Whether the basic income will become a universal income or not, this depends on whether there will be peace worldwide or not.

. there is no fair way (as far as i can see) to redistribute wealth.... Maybe someone can come up with a better system, but until then this is a non-issue for me.

The DASH money should be something used to reward the DASH workers as much as their work worths.
And not as something that is inherited
and used by the DASH plutocrats (the greedy DASH generation of 2014-2016) in order to enslave the next DASH generations (that is, to make them work in what serves the interests of the DASH plutocrats)

It is totally stupid for the future DASH generations, if they accept (without force and coercion) to work and get paid with money held by the former DASH generations. Each generation, if they dont want to be the slaves of the previous generations (and slaves of the descendants and the friends of these previous generations), they should create and use their own money object. Or otherwise a money object that respects all generations should be established.

Unfortunately a lot of new people arrive here in the DASH community and they want to work for the interests of the greedy DASH generation of 2014-2016. They voluntarily want to be enslaved, instead of creating their own coin and work for themselves and for their own interests. Stupidity is the strongest force of the Universe.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, exactly, how many gallons of Hepatitis C infected semen you should be guzzling right now, but I think it's somewhere near the number of duffs I hold.

Please let me beat the living fuck out of you, again, at the next antifa riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back