• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Basilpop, the Dash subreddit moderator, does not have the temperament to be a moderator (PART 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having a chat with @TroyDASH privately and have decided to leave this issue in his hands now. He has given me constructive criticism on our proposal and how to ensure it passes and I believe he is in a much better position to resolve the situation than I am.

I will no longer be taking any action and I look forward to seeing the results @TroyDASH can achieve.

Thank you.

Thanks! As I mentioned at the start of our conversation, I am not sure if a proposal will be necessary - there may be some actions we can take proactively to help ensure a good experience for everyone on /r/dashpay and also here on the forum. But if there is going to be a proposal submitted then I am happy to help with what I hope is constructive feedback.

Thanks! As I mentioned at the start of our conversation, I am not sure if a proposal will be necessary - there may be some actions we can take proactively to help ensure a good experience for everyone on /r/dashpay and also here on the forum. But if there is going to be a proposal submitted then I am happy to help with what I hope is constructive feedback.

I am going to leave this issue entirely in your hands now @TroyDASH. If a proposal is to be submitted, it's entirely up to you to move it forward. I would be disappointed if a month from now we are still banned, no proposal has been made and macrochip is still on r/dashpay.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do. Please let us know if you need our help for anything.

I am going to leave this issue entirely in your hands now @TroyDASH. If a proposal is to be submitted, it's entirely up to you to move it forward. I would be disappointed if a month from now we are still banned, no proposal has been made and macrochip is still on r/dashpay.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do. Please let us know if you need our help for anything.

Thank you - but who is "us"?

Ok, I wasn't sure whether just you were stepping out or if everyone was.
We are all stepping out. We have spent hours messaging, posting, following up, compiling evidence, proposing solutions and now everything is in your good hands.
We look forward to seeing what you can do.

So, no proposal??

Well apparently they are leaving it in my hands and they already knew that I thought doing a proposal might not be necessary since I think we can achieve the actual goals without one. So unless someone else thinks there needs to be a proposal there is not going to be one.

Reddit? Who cares?

It's gone the way of Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc... It's taken over by silly snowflake children. As the adults walk away, having better things to do than argue with SJWs on the Internet, these platforms become more and more derp...

Reddit is useless. Those who see online "marketing" as the only thing to be done cling to these platforms to avoid having to go out into the real world and actually do something.

The rest of us just done care anymore.

Why do you think I barely post here anymore?

Once a place is overrun, it self-nullifies. Let the communist neckbeards rule over their ghost towns... There is nothing useful to be accomplished in these places anymore. That's why you don't find any useful people there anymore...

It's a retarded dweeb circle jerk.

Go outside.

Talk to non-losers.

I used Reddit for a total of about 2 days for a non-crypto matter, and gave up on it. It's a useless mob of jackasses, much like every other social media platform.

Worthwhile people find and have better things to do.

Bickering about how badly moderated it is, is like arguing over the best way to polish a turd... Who has yet managed to pick it up by the clean end? Why do you care?

Reddit is a shitdump of neo-marxist hair-splitting do-nothing losers, just like the rest of social media...

Do you see how pointlessly long this post is? Take the hint...

Last edited:
Reddit? Who cares?

It's gone the way of Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc... It's taken over by silly snowflake children. As the adults walk away, having better things to do than argue with SJWs on the Internet, these platforms become more and more derp...

Reddit is useless. Those who see online "marketing" as the only thing to be done cling to these platforms to avoid having to go out into the real world and actually do something.

Once a place is overrun, it self-nullifies. Let the communist neckbeards rule over their ghost towns... There is nothing useful to be accomplished in these places anymore. That's why you don't find any useful people there anymore...

Go outside.

Talk to non-losers.

I used Reddit for a total of about 2 days for a non-crypto matter, and gave up on it. It's a useless mob of jackasses, much like every other social media platform.

Bickering about how badly moderated it is, is like arguing over the best way to polish a turd... Who has yet managed to pick it up by the clean end? Why do you care?

Reddit is a shitdump of neo-marxist hair-splitting do-nothing losers, just like the rest of social media...

Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, other social media may not be the most important places, but that does not mean we should not be putting our best foot forward and making it as useful as possible for people who do use it. Polishing a turd, perhaps. But maybe it is better for everyone in the vicinity to have a shiny turd with orange scent than to have a dirty stinky turd, especially if it doesn't take much effort

Reddit? Who cares?

Go outside.

Talk to non-losers.

I use Reddit to ask questions about the protocol of cryptocurrencies. It’s import to me in that sense. Seeing that I’m banned from one of my large investment Reddit pages isn’t something I don’t care about. If I ever have any questions about evolution or anything of the sorts I simply can’t ask it.

I use Reddit to ask questions about the protocol of cryptocurrencies. It’s import to me in that sense. Seeing that I’m banned from one of my large investment Reddit pages isn’t something I don’t care about. If I ever have any questions about evolution or anything of the sorts I simply can’t ask it.

You can ask it here or on the discord or telegram. There are multiple avenues to ask questions and you would need to be banned from all of them for this to be preventing you from getting what you need.

@TroyDASH
tx for stepping up and taking this 'on'
as we are in touch over Discord , lets discuss the next steps and solve this once and for all

everybody involved
I understand and hear the issues , I agree Reddit needs a cleanup - we are on it and will keep u posted
tx for the patience :rolleyes:

You can ask it here or on the discord or telegram. There are multiple avenues to ask questions and you would need to be banned from all of them for this to be preventing you from getting what you need.
I understand that but I’m more of a Reddit user than anything honestly. Does it make sense to ban a user from only one part of the community and allow interactions with the rest? Most likely I’d say no.

I follow the telegram and the chat is locked and it’s only for news. Unless There’s another telegram I don’t know about.

@TroyDASH
tx for stepping up and taking this 'on'
as we are in touch over Discord , lets discuss the next steps and solve this once and for all
everybody involved
I understand and hear the issues , I agree Reddit needs a cleanup - we are on it and will keep u posted
tx for the patience :rolleyes:

Interesting how you now encourage discussion now after having locked the Part 1 of this thread. Haven't apologized for that yet, have you? Haven't apologized for saying I like drama too, have you? Haven't apologized for allowing all of this to happen right under your nose, have you?

You're the oldest moderator on /r/DashPay (3 years), and you're a paid DCG employee. How embarrassing all this must be for you.

Honestly Phillip, what is this deliberating over next steps bullshit? Just unban everyone and ban macrochip. Do it now, it takes less than 1 minute! The time it took your incompetent ass to write posts accusing everyone of being 12 year olds, locking the thread, and now asking for patience is the same amount of time you would take to solve the immediate part of the problem.

Nobody called him "Monero shill" anywhere and most definitely not for "uncovering" anything (lol, as if my post history was secret).

But now he uses it as an excuse to run and publicize his sob story over at Monero conveniently omitting the true reason he was banned. Instead he lies that he was banned after making this post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/8j4q56/ive_been_accused_of_being_a_monero_shill_for/

You know I was in discussions for reinstating you with several people in the last few days. Thanks for making this so easy.

Please go ahead with your proposal. I'm thrilled to see your chances of passing after the MNOs read that Reddit thread. *facepalm*

Ahahaha. Did you guys know that your boy Macrochip is banned from r/cryptocurrency? Ahahahah. How wonderful to find out that the moderator for your toxic community is banned there. I am considering this as a sign telling me to jump ship to other coins, so I did.

Nobody likes him, and by keeping him around, nobody will like you too. There's a reason why the /r/dashpay is a desert. That's the price you pay for putting people like macrochip in charge of communities.

Keep digging!

Ahahaha. Did you guys know that your boy Macrochip is banned from r/cryptocurrency? Ahahahah. How wonderful to find out that the moderator for your toxic community is banned there. I am considering this as a sign telling me to jump ship to other coins, so I did.

Nobody likes him, and by keeping him around, nobody will like you too. There's a reason why the /r/dashpay is a desert. That's the price you pay for putting people like macrochip in charge of communities.

Keep digging!

Saving this in case he comes crawling back.

Another save for posterity: https://archive.is/P6siG

Finally showing his true colors as a traitor and a troll. I was right all along. As usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back