• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

Hello Boys, Sorry for my english, online translator.
I tell you my experience with my last purchases of miners on aliexpress.

Pinidea dr2 450m buy to GZ Woao Trad e Co.
He says
The device had return back to me...
Please, resend.
SOLD OFF..
15 days have passed and I still do not have the money
Pinidea dr3 600 M biy to GZ Xinhou Trad e co., LTD store
Ten days in paid device waiting stock.
The difference is required to fill 1500USD each. If not agree. Cancel the order as soon as possible.
You can return to your money as soon as possible.

Price paid i 1250 euros.
TEN DAYS AFTER
Price if i want the device. $ 2750

They are not sellers, they are scammers

wow
shameless Bastards..

..they would be making a fortune just by selling for a fair price, but they also use the miners for themselve and scam after sale..
thats too much-

i still havent canceld my order, but i guess there is no hope-

Please also report them to AliExpress Customer Service,
if they get alot of complaints, there might be some kind of consequences..
but i guess there wont be..

Last edited:
I ordered a Baikal Miner A-900 on their website directly (baikalminer.com), it arrived yesterday.
Unfortunately it keeps flashing (doesn't get IP), anyone have suggestions?
I saw in the other video's that the Orange Pi One should be flashing too, but it's not. I have it on video, but as a new user I can't post it yet.
Can router be a problem?

Thanks in advance

I ordered a Baikal Miner A-900 on their website directly (baikalminer.com), it arrived yesterday.
Unfortunately it keeps flashing (doesn't get IP), anyone have suggestions?
I saw in the other video's that the Orange Pi One should be flashing too, but it's not. I have it on video, but as a new user I can't post it yet.
Can router be a problem?

Thanks in advance

see the post #13 #15 and #17 From this thread

maybe help you!

see the post #13 #15 and #17 From this thread

maybe help you!

It appears they sent me the miner without SD-card in the orange Pi One. Ordered one and will be installing the img on it tomorrow.
There is a link going around but there are 2 imgs. 1 is 4gb, other is 8gb. Does anyone knows which one I need for Giant A-900?

Thanks in advance.

anyone know this page?

minershop.biz/product/baikal-900mhs-250w-x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-qubit-miner-dash-miner/

is a Scam??? they have on stock the Giant a900!
pls dont buy all if this not a scam

Never seen it before. The page has no reviews for the Giant.

The do have a phone number in China there. You can try calling or contacting them via email and see what's up.

They also have an address in California [611 Anton Blvd #140, Costa Mesa, CA 92626], which is weird. Do they have offices in both US and China? Why only post the phone number from China?

Apparently they take payment in Bitcoin. I wouldn't trust paying a stranger if I have no references and/or they don't accept PayPal.

Never seen it before. The page has no reviews for the Giant.

The do have a phone number in China there. You can try calling or contacting them via email and see what's up.

They also have an address in California [611 Anton Blvd #140, Costa Mesa, CA 92626], which is weird. Do they have offices in both US and China? Why only post the phone number from China?

Apparently they take payment in Bitcoin. I wouldn't trust paying a stranger if I have no references and/or they don't accept PayPal.

Hmmm something fishy about their China adress.... its the same adress as BITMAIN headquarters in China.

iknow i will try to pay whit paypal or something
I sent them an email, I'm waiting for them to respond. We'll see what happens.

Edit:
Look information from the domain and this is what I find. Sounds like a scam

FE9.png

Last edited:
iknow i will try to pay whit paypal or something
I sent them an email, I'm waiting for them to respond. We'll see what happens.

Edit:
Look information from the domain and this is what I find. Sounds like a scam

Nah, that's just because they're using WhoisGuard. I am also curious to know if these guys are legit, but the site feels pretty scammy. Why would they be selling these so cheap given the global shortage?

I think so.
Its not possible to sell such this price with this numbers of stock .
If there are reasons ,i would guess those miners are used & sell it for cost recovery.
Or they are preparing for next gen x11 miner or both of it.
Just my guess.

Remember that the web page may be outdated. That happened with asicminermarket.com. They said their Giants were still in stock when they weren't.

Remember that the web page may be outdated. That happened with asicminermarket.com. They said their Giants were still in stock when they weren't.
Its scammy however I would not take this way.
Its better stick to baikal email the most proper way .

Just to clarify, there are no in-stock x11 FPGA miners available at the moment anywhere, correct? The only place I can find them are by people selling them off at extorionately high prices (e.g. eBay for a Baikal Mini for $1400USD).

This is ridiculous -- it's the 21st century equivalent of the 1849 gold rush! Haha :eek:

Just to clarify, there are no in-stock x11 FPGA miners available at the moment anywhere, correct? The only place I can find them are by people selling them off at extorionately high prices (e.g. eBay for a Baikal Mini for $1400USD).

This is ridiculous -- it's the 21st century equivalent of the 1849 gold rush! Haha :eek:
FPGA X11 miners? Never heard of them. Don't you mean ASICs?

FPGA X11 miners? Never heard of them. Don't you mean ASICs?

I don't understand the difference between the two in relation to the subject at hand to say, I've seen both terms used in what I've been reading so far - but yes, I probably should have said ASIC vs. FPGA. I just had to Google the difference so I'll chalk that up to learning something new today :D

Back