• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A proposal now costs over $3,000

The proposal fee is way to high.
Especially in countries where the currency is valued much lower compared to the dollar and euro.
Maybe it would be a good idea for dash community to set up a sub proposal community where we help to crowdfund proposals with high potential.
Maybe node owners might even sponsor some proposals. I would expect that those proposal makers would have to dedicate themselves to their proposed project with or without funding. That is what I intend to to. Just do it for the greater good of the community.

Demo is talking out of his ass most of the time, but he can be useful sometimes.
Just ignore his more ludicrous posts.

As I understood, part of the Evolution update will be shared masternode collateral, which would give holders of the collateral the possibility to get a proportional part of the shared masternode vote.

As far as the proposal cost goes, 5 Dash is way to high in my opinion. I think it should be lowered at least to 1 Dash.

Dash Incubator (https://d-msg.com/dashincubator) is a viable solution to the high fee problem, and it can be operated as a profitable business.

I would move it forward myself if I had the bandwidth, but I'm focused on other projects.

If anyone knows someone with good project management skills who would like to operate a Dash business, get in touch with me.

The proposal as hit up 3,000dollars now. I believe it will be more higher in days to come. Dash community we need to look for a way out. The proposal fee shouldn't discourage anyone from improving Dash

Agreed with the sentiment of the thread... The threshold for submitting a proposal should be lower. In most communities, you want to encourage behavior and not dis-incentivize. Not all great ideas have money behind them... and a mechanism to surface them all should be the goal...

perhaps someone in the community could cover the proposal fee for proposals they believe in. I would get behind and help submit a proposal I believed in.

Is this going anywhere? My team is going to submit a proposal, but still have cold feet since the price is pretty substantial. How do we get this to be a real issue?

Is this going anywhere? My team is going to submit a proposal, but still have cold feet since the price is pretty substantial. How do we get this to be a real issue?
Hey Barrett,

Many in the community (myself included) will put up the proposal fee for proposals we believe in. If you PM me and tell me what your proposal is about I can maybe help.

Well, i totally support solution that fee will depend how much budget proposal asks. Paying 5 for 100 Dash project should be fine. Something what costs 20 Dash fee should be much lower. One solution is %, or other just 3 categories - 1 Dash up to 20, 3 dash up to 100 and 5 anything else.

Back