• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

I've had instances like that but it was more cosmetic that later corrected itself on E's website.

Thank you, oblox. You're right, today things have fixed themselves: everything is green again :smile:

Friends, i need your light again:

A new situation with my MN is that now at the DASH Ninja "Port Check" is showing RED (closed) :eek: even though it shows as open when I do a "ufw status" at putty (see print screen below - sensitive info hidden)
2r6mohf.jpg

Is there anything i should do to fix it?

Thank you again!
I asked elbereth once, had same issue,
Same with me. One group of my MN is paid more often then the statistical average of 4 days. The other group did not receive any payments since 7-8 days, although they are on the masternodelist and have a score of 0.

I suppose a bug has been introduced with version 110216/110217
same here guys.... UdjinM6 I`ve send you the debug.log of one of not paid once...

After Rux pointed it out at the BTCtalk, I have noticed that these are also my MN's status at dashnodes.com right now:
3DEmU17.png

Are these stats (Especially the Current Rank being "0") OK?

My version is latest , daemon masternode status ilooks OK, It's never be inactive from dashninja checking website during upgrade daemon version to latest.
The last payment was In March..
I have the same situation with 12 of masternodes that I take care of. :what:

qwizzie on BCT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10998342#msg10998342

Every MN has ABSTAIN right now i think (you can check by typing masternode list votes in debug console), it simply means that the
MN has not been used to vote with yet (or it would say yay or nay)

I tried to vote when it was implemented but it still showed ABSTAIN after i voted so either i voted incorrectly or the
voting mechanisme needs to be verified.

Current rank 0 : is a bit weird, mine has a bit higher rank .. not sure what to think of it

PoSe : 0 is okay, means that its operating without faults

So i would say this MN is active and doesnt have any problems.

i also waiting for my masternode payment too...
why cant masternode paid at once ? ie:to all masternode that already active for 3 days/more and havent receive payment

FYI
Currently rank is used for choosing a winner only for resolving conflicts when you and some another node enter payment list at exact same time. It's calculated out of hashes and doesn't depend on PoSe.

and eduffield on BCT:

Enforcement + Masternode payments are working properly. The problem the reference node takes about 4 days to get through the full list of payments and if you restart it, it won't remember where it left off. It was restarted last Wednesday, then again Saturday (when the blockchain stuck). We would be on our 2nd cycle if it wasn't for the blockchain hanging on Saturday. The next version is going to keep persistant record of who was paid, then continue on, so we won't have this problem in the future.

One of my MNs got a 2.7 payment today - was a bit over due but......

and all the others are getting paid also :-D

FYI

and eduffield on BCT:

Enforcement + Masternode payments are working properly. The problem the reference node takes about 4 days to get through the full list of payments and if you restart it, it won't remember where it left off. It was restarted last Wednesday, then again Saturday (when the blockchain stuck). We would be on our 2nd cycle if it wasn't for the blockchain hanging on Saturday. The next version is going to keep persistant record of who was paid, then continue on, so we won't have this problem in the future.

Woah, wait a minute. I thought the reference node was going to be done away with, not enhanced...?

Seems to be overlap/confusion in Evan's response there... The matter levied is about Masternode Paymnents, but he responds in reference to Donations...

The completely optional and coin-independent concept of donations, don't care if that is dependent on a reference node. But the MN payments being centrally regulated is a know matter that was supposed to be dealt with, not enhanced and continued... Evan's response only confuses the matter instead of clarifying it...

I am also getting concerned 3d19h since upgrading to the latest version and no payment yet.

I am also getting concerned 3d19h since upgrading to the latest version and no payment yet.

it take 4-5 days to get paid - System was reset on Sat. so you might not see a payment until WED or THURS

it take 4-5 days to get paid - System was reset on Sat. so you might not see a payment until WED or THURS

How the hell system gets reset? The similar thing happened last time as well- when my payments were due we had a mandatory upgrade. The last payments i got is on March 26th- 29th range. 11 days without payment :what:

Never mind. Just read Evan's post:

"Enforcement + Masternode payments are working properly. The problem the reference node takes about 4 days to get through the full list of payments and if you restart it, it won't remember where it left off. It was restarted last Wednesday, then again Saturday (when the blockchain stuck). We would be on our 2nd cycle if it wasn't for the blockchain hanging on Saturday. The next version is going to keep persistant record of who was paid, then continue on, so we won't have this problem in the future"

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 masternodes all with last payments between March 26th and 29th as well. Updated as soon as it was available... No payments yet :-( just gonna have to be patient i guess

Yep - deep breaths guys
We've all missed payments in the past and we're going to miss payments in the future
A project in development will have hiccups from time to time
As long as you stay on top of the situation(s), as they occur, the "odds" will be with you :-D

DASH ON !!! DASH ON !!!

Back