• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

getmininginfo

21:48:19

{
"blocks" : 246494,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 885.38848004,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 42846106460,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false,
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}

getmininginfo

21:48:19

{
"blocks" : 246494,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 885.38848004,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 42846106460,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false,
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}

sorry moli, I dont know this but in what time zone is that?

so again I apologize...but how long has this been locked up?

Over 5 hours....

The future of a currency, valued at $23M revolves around one guy sleeping at the moment?

Hey...this is still in beta...so lets relax a bit. this is NOT FINAL release consolidate and still in development. Geez

Enforcement was turned off, hence everything is moving again.
Code:
spork show
{
  "SPORK_1_MASTERNODE_PAYMENTS_ENFORCEMENT" : 1447838635,
  "Unknown" : 1444217600,
  "Unknown" : -1
}

The core problem needs to be found and fixed before enforcing again...

I do hope Evan rethinks on this issue... it's been long enough.

I would think everyone, including Evan would agree, I wouldn't want the pressure...but that is going to an issue if there is constant development in the short term. So would that be addressed in the future? How is future on going development handled? At what point in development do we this is now the official release candidate? I don't know....worth discussing though

The outage due to enforcement is showing an impact on the exchanges... Not a good thing to have negative press so early in a rebranded currency. I hope the devs figure this one out quick and can do some damage control by providing a good summary of the issues and assurance the problem is resolved. A nearly 6 hour outage for a coin with a $22 million dollar market cap is not good PR.

Back