• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from the BTX Community and I've found this great forum and will try and be a part of it. so far I'm enjoying myself even though I'm mainly lurking and reading..

Hi everyone! My name is Julia, I'm working on a project about 'merchants and real businesses accepting cryptocurrency'. It's crypto payments processor which avoids losses due to the volatility of the exchange rate by converting cryptocurrency into traditional money in real time for merchants bank account.

We are multycryptocurrency and, of course, we accept DASH. Now we've already working in about 50 real businesses in Vilnius, Lithuania. Among them United Colors of Benetton, restaurants, bars, hotels, shops, barbershops, etc. We are planning to hold a huge festival Crypto Vilnius Day this summer to unify crypto and real worlds :)

Would be happy to chat!

Hey y'all!

My name is Maverick. I'm a Brown Undergrad taking time off to work fulltime on Cryptocurrency education for the general public. Super excited to join Dash Nation and see where things are headed. Been fascinated by Dash's governance model for a while now. If anyone wants to talk education, security, money philosophy, or really anything, I'm available at [email protected] or in the forums!

Hello everyone, my name is Tom.
I am a Dash investor and supporter since 2016 and have helped over 100 people so far to get started in cryptocurrency.
Now I am building an eduction company for cryptocurrency beginners to get them started the right way and help them understand the basics in dash, btc, ethereum and other cryptos,
help them using and securing their wallets and give basic trading & investment lessons.

I live in Austria and would love to get in touch here with other Dashers from around the globe.
Have a great day!

Yours
Tom

Hi everyone, my name is Rosángela Vizcaya. I am from Caracas, Venezuela. I am a Translation student at Universidad Central de Venezuela, I can speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, thus I teach English at Universidad Simón Bolívar. Also I am a marathonist and a bicycle urban rider; I am interested social media. Nowadays, it is important to me to spread the word about Dash all over my community.

Hi everyone, my name is Rosángela Vizcaya. I am from Caracas, Venezuela. I am a Translation student at Universidad Central de Venezuela, I can speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, thus I teach English at Universidad Simón Bolívar. Also I am a marathonist and a bicycle urban rider; I am interested social media. Nowadays, it is important to me to spread the word about Dash all over my community.

We are new to the community too Rosángela, but we saw your post and wanted to say hello as we both share a love of long distance running. ;) Do you have any upcoming races you are training for right now? Maybe you can come run with us this July?

We're hoping to secure DASH as the title sponsor for our race and accept DASH for payments on registration and merchandise. It's an exciting prospect.

Anyway, we're thrilled to connect with a member of the community who is also a runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back