• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. amanda_b_johnson

Should a Dash-PIVX merger be explored?

Let's discuss this possibility. (Here is a Discord thread if you prefer.)
  2. amanda_b_johnson

Can/should we jointly own Dash's online accounts?

Current Situation The Dash network started out with just one DFO: Dash Core Group (or the "Dash Foundation" at the time). Like studs, this group opened a series of online accounts which still serve as the primary Dash-representing online profiles to this day: dash.org (including email domains)...
  3. amanda_b_johnson

Registering (encrypted?) xpub keys for masternode/miner payouts to improve "hygiene"/Coinjoin

A brief conversation recently took place on Discord (starting with my comment here) about the feasibility/desirability of updating the Dash protocol to enable MNOs/miners to register xpub / HD addresses/keys (please forgive any technical slips in my wording) for their payouts. The idea here is...
  4. amanda_b_johnson

Incubator WEEKLY

Welcome to Dash Incubator | Incubator WEEKLY The premiere episode -- an introduction to your co-hosts Rion Gull and Amanda B, as well establishment of the overall goals for the series. Stay in-the-know regarding Dash Incubator output, finances, outlook, and more, while leaving your questions...
  5. amanda_b_johnson

Incubator WEEKLY

Welcome to Dash Incubator | Incubator WEEKLY The premiere episode -- an introduction to your co-hosts Rion Gull and Amanda B, as well establishment of the overall goals for the series. Stay in-the-know regarding Dash Incubator output, finances, outlook, and more, while leaving your questions...
  6. amanda_b_johnson

What is proof-of-service?

In researching this question, I'm quite surprised to say that Google has only shown me two results that have "proof of service" in their titles: this and this. So, really, what is it? And how does it differ from PoS and/or PoW? And, most importantly, why does it matter to Dash? Thanks.
  7. amanda_b_johnson

Question regarding jurisdiction in which Core Group, Inc. is planning to pay tax

Regarding Glenn Austin's recent statement that the Dash Core Group intends to request funding for the payment of "state and federal" tax, I realize that I'm confused regarding where DCG is currently registered. MY GUESS is that the New Zealand/Switzerland trust thing is not yet executed, and so...
  8. amanda_b_johnson

Ignore Dash: Branding as THE COIN for "Instant Confirmations"

PROPOSED: Fund a trial run of "Ignore Dash," a display-based ad campaign scheduled to run in May on websites within the Google Display Network. "Ignore Dash" ads can advertise any number of Dash attributes and integrations, but this run will focus on branding Dash as the coin for "Instant...
  9. amanda_b_johnson

UPDATE and Path Forward from Amanda B. Johnson

Hello and thanks for taking the time! Firstly, a list of coverage achieved over the past 30 days: Your Money, Your Wealth It’s Your Money & Your Life! BitNewsToday CoinSquare Bad Crypto podcast UCLA “Cyber Days” BitNewsToday DigitalLA panel YourStory Two additional entrepreneurship-themed...
  10. amanda_b_johnson

Amanda with PMBC: Update Thread

Hi, all! I'd like to create this thread to keep you updated on my publicity proposal's progress. (Each time I make a monthly proposal for continuation of funding, I intend to include a video that gives a full recap of the prior month's activities. But I know some investors appreciate more...
  11. amanda_b_johnson

Time to lower PrivateSend fee, pretty please -- it's up to ~$6 USD!

Hey, all. And especially @UdjinM6 and his Core development crew. As you already know (this is for the benefit of anyone who doesn't), sending a PrivateSend transaction (the automated kind, not the manual-select kind) rounds up the send amount to the nearest 0.01 Dash. That's now ~$6.27 USD...
  12. amanda_b_johnson

PROPOSAL: Scaling Up Publicity with Amanda + PMBC

PROPOSED: Hire Amanda and the publicity team at PMBC to execute a year-long, multi-step strategy to get DASH coverage in the mainstream publications, podcasts, and television stations which cover consumer tech. Please see 5 minute proposal synopsis here: Price breakdown: PMBC monthly fee =...
  13. amanda_b_johnson

An Open Letter to Dash's Investors -- Amanda B. Johnson

Dear Dash investors, First, let me starting by saying – great job! Since my last video publication for Dash almost two months ago, I’ve been closely following the network’s developments (of course). And I’ve got to say, I’m continually impressed with the wisdom, foresight, and ambition I’m...
  14. amanda_b_johnson

[Proposal] Reimbursement for Social Media-Based Outreach Campaigns

Reimbursement proposal for the Dash payouts and additional labor costs incurred across 3 weeks of social media campaigns – from Wednesday, June 7 to Sunday, June 25. If you'd like to know more about campaign turnout and what was learned, here's a summary from my partner Pete. Also, here is an...
  15. amanda_b_johnson

PROPOSAL: Should We Continue the Maxed-Out Campaigns?

Hi, masternode owners. As you may know, this week has marked the first campaign in our most recently passed treasury proposal, which provides four weeks’ worth of social media-based market outreach. It requested 79 Dash in labor and 67 Dash for paid incentives. The first week’s campaign –...
  16. amanda_b_johnson

PROPOSAL: ABJ to Shift From News Updates to Global Market Outreach

The concept of DASH Detailed was created with one goal: show the cryptosphere what they’ve overlooked in Dash. To achieve this, I created explainers about our system’s technical aspects. I made tutorials on how to interact with our network. And I gave lots of news updates. I now feel that this...
  17. amanda_b_johnson

PRE-PROPOSAL: New (& Improved?) Look for DASH Detailed

PROPOSED: 1) To fund a professional studio (Pro-Creative) to design, film, and edit future episodes of DASH Detailed. (See the pilot episode below -- it's a remake of last week's video) 2) To discontinue the weekly nature of the Spotlight series in favor of moving interview content to...
  18. amanda_b_johnson

'We're Doing the Planning That Takes Us to 1 Billion" - Ryan Taylor, Dash Director of Finance

Thanks for watching the first Spotlight, and kindly forgive the bandwidth problems I experienced. Currently crafting a solution that should eliminate them going forward. Thanks! - Amanda B. Johnson
Back