• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashMiner.com multipool

I'll try undervolting every board. I'll lower every card down by x, then lets see how it goes. When I go back to the old 4.2 sgminer, It runs pretty cool.
If you're feeling adventurous there are optimized roms for your 7950 that are meant to make it run cooler and faster by Stilt, use something like winflash to program the rom and make sure you save a backup first !
start here,
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12369.0
and get the entire roms package here, make sure you program the right one, good luck :grin:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16811.0

P.S. I tried the R9 280X one, it sort of worked but I lost the graphics capabilties and had to restore original rom.

Thanks sub, I'll probably keep things the way they are for now. Going to try and get 5 older cards to work on a new system next week . Seems like profits have been very low because of the difficulty perhaps? I've been noting that I'm not making anything now, as to where, I was at least making some cash. Are you on x, or dashminer right now? I may have to get into mining different algorithms like x13, x15.

08-08-2015 payout hash is d1b70b00e350315d65990f64a5ced3356754d10ab28f71d31d75acdc3e7451b2 . 0.236 DASH per 100% (0.2 DASH base + 18% daily bonus).

$0.72 USD per 100% (260.05 BTC/USD exchange rate). DASH/BTC exchange rate is 0.01173523. DASH price is $3.05

PS: Income has slightly decreased because BTC price went down and DASH price has also decreased because the expected DASH version release was delayed by 1 week. I am hoping the price will normalize shortly.

Dashminer, is it possible to use use VARDIFF in your miner? And if it is, what would you recommend the setting should be for 5 workers?,

The pools are already VARDIFF. The default difficulty is set quite low (0.035) and target time is short. This is needed to show detailed web statistics.
If all 5 workers are using the same login, then your difficulty will probably be higher than 0.035 most of the time.

Thanks

The pools are already VARDIFF. The default difficulty is set quite low (0.035) and target time is short. This is needed to show detailed web statistics.
If all 5 workers are using the same login, then your difficulty will probably be higher than 0.035 most of the time.

Thanks
Ok, thanks for the explanation.....

08-08-2015 payout hash is d1b70b00e350315d65990f64a5ced3356754d10ab28f71d31d75acdc3e7451b2 . 0.236 DASH per 100% (0.2 DASH base + 18% daily bonus).

$0.72 USD per 100% (260.05 BTC/USD exchange rate). DASH/BTC exchange rate is 0.01173523. DASH price is $3.05

PS: Income has slightly decreased because BTC price went down and DASH price has also decreased because the expected DASH version release was delayed by 1 week. I am hoping the price will normalize shortly.

I was thinking the same thing, hopefully dash will go up, I think it will. Better to wait until all the bug are out before release. Thanks again dashminer.....

Thanks
Hello,
Can you clarify something please, does dashminer only mine X11 coins or is it mining all types?
(I am thinking this would certainly explain the added heat)

Cheers

It mines only X11. Startcoin and DASH mostly.
It can mine other coins, but they are unprofitable now.
Thanks
Aha! so it can switch to others if profitable, I remember neoscrypt and sha3 being hotter than normal X11, so a special dashminer optimized version could be scary indeed if switched to these ;)

I realized that there were other coins being mined by this program, but I did not know that other algorithms were also being mined, no wonder my basement is 100f, Is this a fact dashminer, I thought everything mined was x11?

'

I realized that there were other coins being mined by this program, but I did not know that other algorithms were also being mined, no wonder my basement is 100f, Is this a fact dashminer, I thought everything mined was x11?

Please see my previous reply:

It mines only X11. Startcoin and DASH mostly.
It can mine other coins, but they are unprofitable now.
Thanks

Also, sometimes it does LimecoinX mining, but it is very rare now. It is pretty cheap.

Please see my previous reply:

Also, sometimes it does LimecoinX mining, but it is very rare now. It is pretty cheap.
Thanks, I did read the x11 part above, it slipped my mind, I am shooting for next week to have a few more miners on line, it's just too hot right now, and right now, everything is in a rut, but I believe Dash will definately come back with the new version, thanks for the claificaiton....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I did read the x11 part above, it slipped my mind, I am shooting for next week to have a few more miners on line, it's just too hot right now, and right now, everything is in a rut, but I believe Dash will definately come back with the new version, thanks for the claificaiton....
I also misunderstand the post,sorry dashminer :rolleyes:

Back