• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

Updated the masternode page:

HTML v2.0.5 / JS v2.0.11 (20150126)
  • Added message on top for v0.11 update and version background is now: green if on v11 latest version, yellow if on v11 but not latest, red on v10 and grey on unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nodes updated to 0.11.1.19.
Checking if pools updated to InstantX is NOT reliable on my page as masternode lists are compatible between versions.

Any chance on the masternode monitoring page to add another column that grabs the last block that a tx happened on the masternode address so you know when it was last paid? Perhaps one column with the date (would also reflect if you scrapped your masternode payments) and another that makes a simple calculation from the current block less the last block of activity. Thoughts? Certainly this would be useful for monitoring lagging nodes.

If you find me the RPC calls I have to do on Abe and/or darkcoind, why not. :p

If you find me the RPC calls I have to do on Abe and/or darkcoind, why not. :p

I wouldn't RPC for a Masternodes history.

Do it like I do: create a new table with the Masternode address and a timestamp (and whatever else you want, e.g. amount, pool, ...), and whenever a Masternode gets a payment it is added to that table (or the timestamp gets updated for existing Masternodes).
This way you just have to persist information you already have.

I wouldn't RPC for a Masternodes history.

Do it like I do: create a new table with the Masternode address and a timestamp (and whatever else you want, e.g. amount, pool, ...), and whenever a Masternode gets a payment it is added to that table (or the timestamp gets updated for existing Masternodes).
This way you just have to persist information you already have.

How do you roll back blocks during a fork in that case?

How do you roll back blocks during a fork in that case?

I don't, because for this purpose it's really not needed . The table holds only the latest payment (aka the table is just a snapshot in time), when there's a fork it will automatically be corrected after the fork.

If you _would_ record everything roll-back would be needed, but I don't see a use-case for this (you don't want to replicate the complete blockchain in your own database).

If you don't rollback, some mns will have wrong info until paid again.
Your solution is easy to implement so I will probably do that.

Rebranding was done on 25/03/2015.
https://dashninja.pl is the new domain for your masternode monitoring needs. :p
Any plans to fix the payout calculator? It still shows roughly half of the actual expected payout. This could influence people's decisions to start a node:

576/2420 x 1.85 (current payout) = .44 DASH per day.
Your site displays .2 DASH per day.

Thanks,
Tao

Any plans to fix the payout calculator? It still shows roughly half of the actual expected payout. This could influence people's decisions to start a node:

576/2420 x 1.85 (current payout) = .44 DASH per day.
Your site displays .2 DASH per day.

Thanks,
Tao
Oh, didn't notice it was wrong. Fixed. :p

I will be adding the last paid block for each masternode soon. Backend is already ready.

Hi elbereth I am getting this when I try to view the masternode list. Is this a problem my end or is the service down temporarily?

upload_2015-3-30_16-25-52.png

Dash Ninja just updated to mandatory 0.11.2.16 and there are no active masternodes it seems...

Apparently it was just while the update happened. :p List is populated again.

Back