• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

Ahh, OK. I am actually guilty of being amongst those not updated. :oops:

I better get updating myself. Cheers!

Edit: They're all back now!

Hi el,

Is there any chance you could squish the right frame a bit, maybe make the mn address a shorter link? Scrolling left and right is "teh suck". :)

Hi el,

Is there any chance you could squish the right frame a bit, maybe make the mn address a shorter link? Scrolling left and right is "teh suck". :)
Adjust the zoom on your browser. CTRL + wheel scroll usually.

Payments recording isn't 100% correct any more on your site, block 245582 is reported to have done NO Masternode payment, however the blockchain-explorer says otherwise.

Well the way it finds out payments if check if one of the outputs of generation transaction is in masternode list. If it isn't then, not paid...
I updated the code to also consider 40 and 42.5% payments even if not in the list.

I will also add the donation adresses somewhere in the pages, to find out masternode donations.

did dash ninja having problem ?

Daemon monitoring:

Search:
IDStatusVersionProtocolBlocksLast block hashConnections
dmn01
daemon-running.png
Running11012670066246070000000000010a4c4b26556b84fc62abc75620537793975a8f59c7f996a99c1de[1]30
dmn02
daemon-notresponding.png
Not Responding
dmn03
daemon-stopped.png
Stopped
dmn04
daemon-notresponding.png
Not Responding
p2pool
daemon-notresponding.png
Not Responding
Last refresh: Fri Apr 03 2015 8:34:18 AM

The daemons .16 were hanging a lot and today I had no time for restarting them
Now they are updated to .17. Hopefully they will stop hanging...

Is the site down or am I doing something wrong?
Code:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to dashninja.pl. The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_unknown_cert)

Site is up and the message is from your browser checking the OCSP server for the SSL certificate.

how to get the certificate now ? Have the same problem...

My certificate authority seems to be having problems with their OCSP...

You can disable the OCSP check in Firefox while they fix it (remember to switch it back on when possible or SSL certs will not be checked for revokation):
Firefox => Options => Advanced => Certificates => Uncheck the 'Query OCSP responders' checkbox.

Still working fine for me without doing that.

Can you make your D MN Logo in the top left corner a link to the main URL page? At the moment when you click it all it does is add the '/#' after it. Thanks man, just hate editing the URL rather than clicking the logo.

Whats going on?
About 80% is "Partially Inactive" and actives are dropping off...
Total Masternodes: 2307 = 1935 actives + 372 inactives [2049 unique IPs] (Last refresh: Sun Apr 12 2015 17.27.03)

Edit: it is normal again, never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats going on?
Total Masternodes: 2307 = 1935 actives + 372 inactives [2049 unique IPs] (Last refresh: Sun Apr 12 2015 17.27.03)

Elbereth is updating his website.. It's now showing the PoSe scores.

Whats going on?

I was adding some features to the backend and I broke the active status detection. It was fixed pretty quickly.

Back