• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Android Monitor

Hey guys, just to let you know, I made a big update to the app with few more features and different UI. Thanks to TaoOfSatoshi , Raptor73 & stonehedge for giving me a hand testing and coming up with ideas.

I lost the key to sign the apk for the original app :oops:, so had to create a complete new one, which you can find here.

Dam is that cool
now I just need an Android :sad:

Hey guys, just to let you know, I made a big update to the app with few more features and different UI. Thanks to TaoOfSatoshi , Raptor73 & stonehedge for giving me a hand testing and coming up with ideas.

I lost the key to sign the apk for the original app :oops:, so had to create a complete new one, which you can find here.
Sweet news, I RT'd you from the official and Dalmatian accounts!

Dam is that cool
now I just need an Android :sad:
Maybe he could try to code with an Apple? :eek:

Awesome work. I downloaded it from play store but it says my master node address is not a valid address. I am imputing it manually as 108.61.xxx.xxx. Any ideas or a tip on how to use the bar code scanner. Thanks

**EDit. I used an online qr code creator t0 make a qr code with my address in it. And the scanner found the code ok but then it says unfortunately my masternodes has stopped I hit ok and get returned to the start page of the app.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy s4 with Verizon

** Never mind I am a retard. I was thinking IP address instead of actual block chain address. I would delete this post but maybe someone else will find it useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work. I downloaded it from play store but it says my master node address is not a valid address. I am imputing it manually as 108.61.xxx.xxx. Any ideas or a tip on how to use the bar code scanner. Thanks

**EDit. I used an online qr code creator t0 make a qr code with my address in it. And the scanner found the code ok but then it says unfortunately my masternodes has stopped I hit ok and get returned to the start page of the app.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy s4 with Verizon

** Never mind I am a retard. I was thinking IP address instead of actual block chain address. I would delete this post but maybe someone else will find it useful.
Hey, no worries. If you want, you can get the qr code from your wallet. Just go to receive, tick the box saying reuse an existing address, click request payment, then double click your MN address. Not sure if that's the best way to do it, but I always go that way.

Im not the best Android developer. This is only the 2nd app I've done. I've tried to cover all my bases so crashes don't happen, but if you do get any more, please let me know.

Hey, no worries. If you want, you can get the qr code from your wallet. Just go to receive, tick the box saying reuse an existing address, click request payment, then double click your MN address. Not sure if that's the best way to do it, but I always go that way.

Im not the best Android developer. This is only the 2nd app I've done. I've tried to cover all my bases so crashes don't happen, but if you do get any more, please let me know.

Once I figured it out it worked great. Im very excited. I like how simple it is. I keep my wallets locked away and only get them out when I have to. I have links saved to my browser shortcut bar that take me to the block-chain explorer for each address. I copied the address there and then input it into a simple web based free qr code creator and scanned the screen. It worked great and only took a few min to add 5 MN. Again Great work.

Cheers mate. Really appreciate it! :grin:

And if you can think of any features that would be useful to you, I'd love to hear them.

anybody knows who is running the Android Wallet ?
are they on DCT too ?

calnaughtonjnr not you correct ?

Edit: emailed them direct

Last edited by a moderator:
Back