• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.0.x Core Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on those windows binaries (x32 or x62) not working ? (specifically the darkcoin-qt.exe)
Is it related to the changemin version hotfix ? are we just awaiting the recompilings now ? Or is it
something else entirely ?

Any update on those windows binaries (x32 or x62) not working ? (specifically the darkcoin-qt.exe)
Is it related to the changemin version hotfix ? are we just awaiting the recompilings now ? Or is it
I'm having the same problem. Itching to start testing, but it won't run. Update coming?

I'm not sure what's wrong with the windows build yet. Anyone have a windows machine they can build it on?

3 is good. if anyone has 0 connections please pm me debug log and use:
  • ipv4: addnode=188.40.57.201
  • ipv6: addnode=[2a01:4f8:100:32ee::2]

-addnode=188.40.57.201 got me 1 connection but wallet still isn't syncing.

debug.log sent to [email protected]

edit: actually it is syncing, but incredibly slowly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still on the road from years end holiday - back tomorrow, will have a look then.

I'm just setting up a build-environment under Win7 with mingw....let's see if the Berkeley-DB build has finished before you'll be back, mingw is _really_ slow :rolleyes:

I've never build a wallet with Windows...so far I've only build mining software.

I'll come back to you if I should have troubles finding/building all the dependent packages.

I`ve started the wallet on windows 64bit after a multiple openings but when I closed it it does not want to open itself again, will wait for you guys :)

QT client has been hogging a core non stop while it syncs at a snail's pace (daemon running on MN is fine):
v11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back