• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

$MN$ v3 updated - Receive text message or email notifications upon masternode payment

Any artwork incorporating the logo is required to have a CC BY-SA, so you're fine as long as any artwork you create using it has the same license.

raze the design mast !
good to hear from you !

Minotaur still gotta reply as these logo's are coming from him direct and are not available on the public download at darkcoin.io !

This is bad ass! Can't wait to receive my messages directly. Tipped! 6de46ee067f6d9df4b08c1c02d2afd8954ff3c4570490d4fee13f41e47a2c84a

raze the design mast !
good to hear from you !

Minotaur still gotta reply as these logo's are coming from him direct and are not available on the public download at darkcoin.io !
Yeah, you can ask him. Legally, you don't need to though. If it uses the logo in any way, you're free to use it under the CC license.

The only reason it's not on the website is because I didn't put it up. :wink:

Yeah, you can ask him. Legally, you don't need to though. If it uses the logo in any way, you're free to use it under the CC license.

The only reason it's not on the website is because I didn't put it up. :wink:

ok great
feel free to help g8F98FF3gjafogj4 with the design
i know you are the man
i just played around with it for a sec last night !

I hate Windows!

eIubuxF.png

I hate Windows!

eIubuxF.png
Dang! Yeah I suppose it is because its compiled in 64 bit and looks like you are trying to run it on a 32 bit system! Will have to come out with a 32 bit version. Sorry about that!

*Doesn't look like it will be too tough or take too long. I'll make sure to send you a PM when it's ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, great application! :) Perhaps some explanation about how to configure it properly, unless it's too early for that ofcourse.

Dang! Yeah I suppose it is because its compiled in 64 bit and looks like you are trying to run it on a 32 bit system! Will have to come out with a 32 bit version. Sorry about that!

*Doesn't look like it will be too tough or take too long. I'll make sure to send you a PM when it's ready.

No worries, I just replaced my 32bit OS with a 64bit OS. God, I hate windows.

So I assume that the exe has to be running to get notifications, huh or is the functionality handled by gmail?

No worries, I just replaced my 32bit OS with a 64bit OS. God, I hate windows.

So I assume that the exe has to be running to get notifications, huh or is the functionality handled by gmail?
Nice! Yeah the exe needs to be running, it checks about once a minute. What OS would you want it for? I'm adding a few things then plan on putting it out for linux and mac.

Nice! Yeah the exe needs to be running, it checks about once a minute. What OS would you want it for? I'm adding a few things then plan on putting it out for linux and mac.

The obvious thing would be a green/red LED indicating ON/OFF status of each masternode. You probably have to have the daemon running though. Is there anywhere (non-local) to query status?

EDIT - Duh! Run it on the masternode server itself. Query the masternode list.

Last edited by a moderator:
The obvious thing would be a green/red LED indicating ON/OFF status of each masternode. You probably have to have the daemon running though. Is there anywhere (non-local) to query status?

EDIT - Duh! Run it on the masternode server itself. Query the masternode list.
Drk.mn says that it is possible to use json api with it, but that it is undocumented. I'll snoop around a bit and see if I can figure it out, and if not I'll try to get in touch with Elbereth. It would be nice to have the on/off indicators, and also I would be able to include a function along the lines of allowing you to receive a text message every X hours telling you whether your masternodes are online, current price etc. :smile:

*Could set up alert for if MN goes inactive!

Just wanted to confirm I have your app up and running watching a few masternodes. I've gotten a few texts this morning so everything looks to be working well. Thanks!

Back